The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cito wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:44 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:29 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:51 pm @David_Ornstein
They’re trying to improve the culture within the club and transgressions like they (those within club) say Aubameyang has made on numerous occasions set a precedent that sends a bad message to the rest of the squad and undermines Arteta’s authority.

@David_Ornstein
“I am told that from the moment he (Aubameyang) was stripped of the captaincy, there was no way back.”
I think Auba has handled this sutation well, He is not getting into a public debate. He is a silent assasin. Tne guy is now at Barca. Enjoying life in spain. His former club is still feeding their mouth peace Orstein to slag him in the press. The reality is they want to cut wages and looked for a scapegoat. Aubameyang didn't kill any one. The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Good luck getting another estabished player to sign for Arsenal. Auba already advised his close friend Dembele against a move to play for Arteta. See how he rejected a move to Arsenal.
Yup, he advised his good friend to shun PSG and Spurs and Chelsea too. Auba almighty! :D
When they go out to dinner. Will he give Arteta a glowing recomendation?

:D
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:56 pm
They’re trying to improve the culture within the club and transgressions like they (those within club) say Aubameyang has made on numerous occasions set a precedent that sends a bad message to the rest of the squad and undermines Arteta’s authority.

@David_Ornstein
“I am told that from the moment he (Aubameyang) was stripped of the captaincy, there was no way back.”
I think Auba has handled this sutation well, He is not getting into a public debate. He is a silent assasin. Tne guy is now at Barca. Enjoying life in spain. His former club is still feeding their mouth peace Orstein to slag him in the press. The reality is they want to cut wages and looked for a scapegoat. Aubameyang didn't kill any one. The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Good luck getting another estabished player to sign for Arsenal. Auba already advised his close friend Dembele against a move to play for Arteta. See how he rejected a move to Arsenal.
Yup, he advised his good friend to shun PSG and Spurs and Chelsea too. Auba almighty! :D

Dude take a break before you are force out of this forum like Danfo did to some Arsenal fans that decided to create whatsapp group.lol.
Auba is gone,support t he team and see where we finish,after that we will know if Arteta and the club make a good decision,IF beloved finish in top 4 they did good,outside top 6,they mess up not bringing a replacement .
Arsenal is a badly run club ,that is why likes of Edu and Arteta are running the club.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:31 pm I almost forgot about Koscielny. He left in a similar manner like Auba. We have a bad reputation. It is now Ozil, Auba, Koscienly, Adebayor, RVP and Nasri leaving on baqd terms. I think the EPL need something like the NFLPA that will work on behalf of players. Need to know if Arsenal FC did some shady things to force Auba to leave. Stan Kroenke probably sent an order to Arteta telling him to cut spending. Arsenal shaved 600K per week off the wage bill. That is about 25MP a year. The team finances look good. But the playing squad is weaker. The only sensible explanation to the madness is Arsenal FC wanted to cut spending. No sane person will do what Arsenal has done if it is not strictly because of finances.
Dude are you for real?Nasri,RVP,KOS,,Ozil?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved fans who should take Jersey #14?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Where is Waffiman to give us a run down on this Aubameyang exit, and maybe some insider details on why he was shipped off :taunt:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:17 am

@David_Ornstein

Dude take a break before you are force out of this forum like Danfo did to some Arsenal fans that decided to create whatsapp group.lol.
Auba is gone,support t he team and see where we finish,after that we will know if Arteta and the club make a good decision,IF beloved finish in top 4 they did good,outside top 6,they mess up not bringing a replacement .
Arsenal is a badly run club ,that is why likes of Edu and Arteta are running the club.
I complain because I care. When I stoo complaining is when I stop being a supporter of Arsenal. I don't like Kroenke, I certainly don't like Arteta. Got to save the soul of the club before it is too late.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

@David_Ornstein

Probably not. I guess he gave the same recommendation for Conte, Pochetino and Tuchel. That is why Dembele didn't go there too.

Of a truth, chill and watch if Arsenal got worse, the same or better without Auba. I don't care about Arteta but you are gonna blow a gasket worrying about some English club.
I just watch Arsenal and EPL for entertainment. Please do the same. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dembele already has a deal with an unknown club. He doesn't want to leave until the summer. Bossman transfer. Lets be real. Some thing is terribly wrong at Arsenal. Players are talking and openly rejecting a move to Arsenal. What can be done to fix it?

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal has 17 games left. Look at the current depth chart.

GK- Ramsdale, Leno, Okonkwo
RB- Tomiyasu, Cedric
LB- Thierney, Tavares
CB- Gabriel, White, Holden, Rekik
MF- Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, Elneny
AM- Smith Rowe, Odegard
FW- Saka, Lacazette, Martineli, Nketiah, Pepe

Wow, I am not surprised Kroenke will do this. He has done this several times in the past. One or two key injuries and Arsenal can finish 10th. If we are lucky and get a hot streak from Martineli or Saka or even a boost from Pepe, we may be lucky to finish in the top 6. Forget top 4. My head says Arsena will finish 8th. But I hope we can salvage a Europa cup place.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:34 am Arsenal has 17 games left. Look at the current depth chart.

GK- Ramsdale, Leno, Okonkwo
RB- Tomiyasu, Cedric
LB- Thierney, Tavares
CB- Gabriel, White, Holden, Rekik
MF- Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, Elneny
AM- Smith Rowe, Odegard
FW- Saka, Lacazette, Martineli, Nketiah, Pepe

Wow, I am not surprised Kroenke will do this. He has done this several times in the past. One or two key injuries and Arsenal can finish 10th. If we are lucky and get a hot streak from Martineli or Saka or even a boost from Pepe, we may be lucky to finish in the top 6. Forget top 4. My head says Arsena will finish 8th. But I hope we can salvage a Europa cup place.
Bro lets hope the players stay healthy and discovered t he form when Auba was dropped in December.
I think Arsenal will sign Wilshere pay as you play if the stories we are hearing are true,can he be worst than Lokonga,Elneny?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg its time to give the 14 Jersey to Gabby if he wants it.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gabby hasn t earned it. He is too young. The guy may burn out. Irresponsible the way they are handling the youngsters.

Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Now The Times UK is reporting that Arsenal paid Aubameyang GBP 7m to leave. What a mess, the damage Arteta is causing and costing this club!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pier ... -2s9pcr9gd
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:13 pm Now The Times UK is reporting that Arsenal paid Aubameyang GBP 7m to leave. What a mess, the damage Arteta is causing and costing this club!

Onhehen come here. This above is the stuff i was asking you about.
Someone has to pay when a contract is torn apart.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

benteke wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:40 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:13 pm Now The Times UK is reporting that Arsenal paid Aubameyang GBP 7m to leave. What a mess, the damage Arteta is causing and costing this club!

That is even more good news for Auba. He is the clear winner here. He gets paid his money and gets to play at a club that has ambition. Living in Spain is also not bad. He also speaks Spanish realively well. The guy is a free spirit. But highly intelligent. They under estimate him.
Lets do a Barca starting lineup lol.

Stegen
Alves, Pique, Araujo, Alba
Pedri, Busquets, De Jong
Fati, Depay or Torress, Auba

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:28 pm Gabby hasn t earned it. He is too young. The guy may burn out. Irresponsible the way they are handling the youngsters.
He hasn't earned it? That guy is one of your best attacking talents. He will need your club to give him a rest as well.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cristao II wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:59 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:28 pm Gabby hasn t earned it. He is too young. The guy may burn out. Irresponsible the way they are handling the youngsters.
He hasn't earned it? That guy is one of your best attacking talents. He will need your club to give him a rest as well.
leave ohen o he wants the shirt to be hung in retirement :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

benteke wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:40 pm

naaaa it was perfect piece of biz ever done by Arsenal please lets clap for the best deal of the trans window :clap: :clap: :clap:

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Speculation that Pepe is leaving in the summer. Arsenal paid 72MP and then refused to play him, devaluing his value. How much is Arsenal going to get for him?

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:56 pm Speculation that Pepe is leaving in the summer. Arsenal paid 72MP and then refused to play him, devaluing his value. How much is Arsenal going to get for him?

If you are right we will know by then abi ? Summer no far like that :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oya wait till summer then you can lament ..why lament now for free ?

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:01 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:56 pm Speculation that Pepe is leaving in the summer. Arsenal paid 72MP and then refused to play him, devaluing his value. How much is Arsenal going to get for him?

If you are right we will know by then abi ? Summer no far like that :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oya wait till summer then you can lament ..why lament now for free ?
Its called pre-lamenting. The main course will come in due time. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I was thinking Arteta may start playing Pepe more now - to rest Gabby and Saka , no way those two will play 17 matches without resting.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Walahi if Auba do well for Barca e go pain me sha because I believe we lost a star.
I wish him well and will support Arsenal either way .

Chai..3.5 year contract , 83.5 M Euros buyout clause , 7M to buy out his 16M contract . The guy cleaned up.

Ok I dont lament finish ..moving on please can we play Nketiah on the wings and play Gabby upfront ?

Nketiah don forget how to score for prem he only scores in training and cup games

...Socrates