The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by peron33uk »

I wonder who thinks that???

He who thinks that is definitely daft and naive.

The aim is not to focus on others but on ourselves. We know what positions need to be sorted to be a better team, im sure the management know too.

Basically, they have eliminated all the excuses of finances etc cos they have trimmed the squad, so in the summer there's no excuses financially, i am expecting a very good window. Now if we dont get it then errrhhh hheeeeehhhh. Wahala dey.

But i like how they have gone about clearing the "Deadwood" in the team and reduced to mainly core players. Now its about who we add to the core players. Make we see sha.
danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:53 pm Most Arsenal fans are generally foolish. However, one of the most dumbest things they have convinced themselves about over the years is that Arsenal will improve and other teams will remain stagnant, thereby allowing Arsenal to now become the top team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about complete braindead analysis :lol:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:08 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:22 pm Break the bank and sign Bissouma Edu please
Don't think you would win the bidding war over summer. The court case is also a concern and a warning.
Will he even want to join Arsenal?

Arsenal is no longer an attractive destination. Take away the London appeal and the situation will be worse. The damage is done. Arsenal have to repair it. The first step is to get an owner that is bothered to show up for games, Get a new manager. Arsenal scouts will have to go an get more players like Gabriel or Martineli. Get back to the Champions league and then the players will start choosing Arsenal again.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Auba just came on.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:35 pm Auba just came on.
Come one for beloved or Barca?
Biko open a thread about Barca make we rest.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:32 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:08 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:22 pm Break the bank and sign Bissouma Edu please
Don't think you would win the bidding war over summer. The court case is also a concern and a warning.
Will he even want to join Arsenal?

Arsenal is no longer an attractive destination. Take away the London appeal and the situation will be worse. The damage is done. Arsenal have to repair it. The first step is to get an owner that is bothered to show up for games, Get a new manager. Arsenal scouts will have to go an get more players like Gabriel or Martineli. Get back to the Champions league and then the players will start choosing Arsenal again.
Beloved is still the most attractive club ion London.
Take arteta out and bring PV4 and see how all French players begging to come to play for him and likes of Pogba will run their contract down to come for him
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

@Waffiman Waffiman, where art thou.

We haven't seen you do one of your long write ups on the current state of the union at Emirates.

Does Waffiman trust the process, or has he lost faith.
Its seems like the gooner faithfull here is divided, Ohenhen is Arteta out :biggrin:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What Arsenal need do in the summer.

1. Sack Arteta, get a proper manager in.
Transfers out-going to make a loss on some players due to the demarketing of players by the club.

Leno 12 to 15MP
Cedric 2 MP
Belerin 10 MP
Torrera 12 MP
Nelson 5MP
Pepe 30 MP
Mavrapanos 6 MP
Mari 6 MP
Niles 8 MP

Transfer in
Osimhen 60MP
Neves 35 MP
Spence 12 MP
David 35 MP

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... 016029.amp

This article sums up why I say that those who persist in criticizing the Kroenke’s are clearly agenda driven and misguided. The Americans have provided the finances, but what the custodians of their resources have done with their money is borderline fraudulent and almost criminal.

Just sheer monetary mismanagement that reeks of almost intentional collusion to defraud or smells of way too many under the table deals. ‘Tis why I’m dialing back some of my criticism of the current leadership uv Edu Gaspard.

From Wenger to the Shady Barca guy there’ve been way too many shocking decisions that still grind yer gears. Imagine Wenger refusing to hand over Alexis 2 City for millions and then giving us Mikhi in a swap deal who was then cut for nothing.

Pepe
Mustafi
Chambers
Xhaka
Mustafi

Just horrible horrible outlays with very little coming back
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:23 am https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... 016029.amp

This article sums up why I say that those who persist in criticizing the Kroenke’s are clearly agenda driven and misguided. The Americans have provided the finances, but what the custodians of their resources have done with their money is borderline fraudulent and almost criminal.

Just sheer monetary mismanagement that reeks of almost intentional collusion to defraud or smells of way too many under the table deals. ‘Tis why I’m dialing back some of my criticism of the current leadership uv Edu Gaspard.

From Wenger to the Shady Barca guy there’ve been way too many shocking decisions that still grind yer gears. Imagine Wenger refusing to hand over Alexis 2 City for millions and then giving us Mikhi in a swap deal who was then cut for nothing.

Pepe
Mustafi
Chambers
Xhaka
Mustafi

You don miss the boat. One season of spending big doesn't make up for years of selling our top players to other clubs. They cost us two titles and are about to cost the team a chance of the top 4. Why don't you provide stats of the net inflows of the top 6 clubs over the last 15 years if you remove last year. They clearly have n't provided ethe financial support consistently. It is also not only about finanancial support. It is about a clear vision for the club. It is also about a owner that actually shows up for games. Yes I have an agenda and that is to get rid of Stan Kroenke

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:43 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:23 am https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... 016029.amp

Pepe
Mustafi
Chambers
Xhaka
Mustafi

You don miss the boat. One season of spending big doesn't make up for years of selling our top players to other clubs. They cost us two titles and are about to cost the team a chance of the top 4. Why don't you provide stats of the net inflows of the top 6 clubs over the last 15 years if you remove last year. They clearly have n't provided ethe financial support consistently. It is also not only about finanancial support. It is about a clear vision for the club. It is also about a owner that actually shows up for games. Yes I have an agenda and that is to get rid of Stan Kroenke

I know you’ve been in yer feelings a lot lately but did you read this part of the article or not? Ya need to step out from the pit uv all yer pent up emotions.

“Only Manchester City and Liverpool have spent more than Arsenal on players since the summer of 2012. The Gunners’ total spend comes to a staggering €1.029 billion (£870 million).”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

These guys think Osimhen will actually accept a small club like Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Can Arsenal even pay 120m for a player? Do you know how much Napoli -- a team that will be in the CL will ask for? for a player they paid 80m for? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If Arsenal have a proper manager and a clear vision to win titles and they pay him properly. Osimhen will surely come. Arsenal still have the London appeal and the history. The problem is why would a player choose Chelea or Man City over Arsenal?

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The Last One:

Remember when I told ya about Allan St. Max. Hope yer watching his show. Newcastle will be trouble for the rest of this season and others to come
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs and Manu drop points,will beloved take Advantage tomorrow?
Tough game,worst result tomorrow is a draw,we cant afford to open nyash like spurs did today.
Beat Wolves they will fire up against Spurs on sunday.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:08 pm If Arsenal have a proper manager and a clear vision to win titles and they pay him properly. Osimhen will surely come. Arsenal still have the London appeal and the history.
too many ifs...Vlahovic saw the london appeal and your lovely history and spat on Arsenal. And its Osimhen you think will accept a club on the downward spiral? :rotf: :rotf:
The problem is why would a player choose Chelea or Man City over Arsenal?
cool.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Then Arsenal will have to rebuild properly by first hiring a proper manager. Then the scouts got to find up and coming players, not young players. Get back into champions legue football that way. Some one like Connor David should be a target. The reality is Arsenal will either have to overpay for established players or established players will not join. That is if they want to join which is unlikely. Even me an Arsenal fan will not join Arsenal. It is that bad.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:46 pm Then Arsenal will have to rebuild properly by first hiring a proper manager. Then the scouts got to find up and coming players, not young players. Get back into champions legue football that way. Some one like Connor David should be a target. The reality is Arsenal will either have to overpay for established players or established players will not join. That is if they want to join which is unlikely. Even me an Arsenal fan will not join Arsenal. It is that bad.
who be Connor David ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Granit Xhaka is a horrible fball player.
How Arteta can justify this Grown Fool and bin Auba reeks of sheer stupidity.
So lucky to avoid conceding right at the dot of half time because of that clown grabbing a shirt in front of the box.

What a horrible player
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Clinging to a 1-0 lead the walking calamity now has a yellow. Won’t be surprised whatever happens next
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Michael Oliver wow.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Oh well thank God its not Xhaka that got sent off ..

Arsenal has a bad history of poor game managment.

You are in the lead and doing stupid things ..

And Lacazette misses a sitter lol..

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:17 pm Michael Oliver wow.
Really what did he do wrong ?

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

[/quote]
The horrendous misses were they a function of playing on the wings?
[/quote]

Cito

I hope you saw the miss by Auba ( ooops sorry Laca ) today :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates