2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cito wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Spurs to win the EPL 2022/23... :mrgreen:
I know it sounds far fetched but I won't exactly rule it out. This is what Conte wants Spurs to be.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:00 pm

Signed, Sealed and Bissoudelivered
Very Solid Signing. He will help cover that defense and allow Kane and Son to wreck havoc without handbrake.

For that to happen, Spurs need more quality up front and in the wing back positions. Offence for me is more an issue than defence. I don't see this squad winning the league. The mentality and depth is not fully there.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 pm
I know it sounds far fetched but I won't exactly rule it out. This is what Conte wants Spurs to be.
So right now it’s a 3 horse race between City, Pool and Spurs. Better not fall my hands and finish 4th oh!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cito wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:14 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 pm
So right now it’s a 3 horse race between City, Pool and Spurs. Better not fall my hands and finish 4th oh!
Season never start. Shoot, we never even start pre-season and you dey put all this expectation on top us. Haba, slow ya roll jare.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There's some rumors going round that Christian Eriksen may be on his way over.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Crazy season has started not only for Spurs but for other clubs. Someone is suggesting City should buy Phillips from Leeds. I doubt City would be so dumb to do so. I see Gabriel Jesus to Spurs - ehn? No way.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Just a random tweet.

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Interesting Spurs are in for Richarlison. I am also seeing that it is close to completion. He would be a good forward signing. Can play on the wings and as a focal point. I can't stand his antics especially on the pitch - diving etc
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:56 pm Crazy season has started not only for Spurs but for other clubs. Someone is suggesting City should buy Phillips from Leeds. I doubt City would be so dumb to do so. I see Gabriel Jesus to Spurs - ehn? No way.
In one post nah 2 F9s you get..Kevin landed at City and Gaby landed at assanal. Chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 am Interesting Spurs are in for Richarlison. I am also seeing that it is close to completion. He would be a good forward signing. Can play on the wings and as a focal point. I can't stand his antics especially on the pitch - diving etc
Gotta give Tottenham their flowers.
On paper they are building a really good team
that should challenge for honors this season.
Not to sold on Richarlison for that amount but it
gives your team really good depth.
I’m still so salty about Bissouma … how stupid is ARSENAL!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:45 am
Cristao II wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:56 pm Crazy season has started not only for Spurs but for other clubs. Someone is suggesting City should buy Phillips from Leeds. I doubt City would be so dumb to do so. I see Gabriel Jesus to Spurs - ehn? No way.
In one post nah 2 F9s you get..Kevin landed at City and Gaby landed at assanal. Chei
You really need to get better comprehension skills. I don't have Cito's patience.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I see Spurs are now being linked with Djed Spence. Something dey shele.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Richarlison is a decent signing, covers both flanks in addition to backup for Harrison Ogbunigwe. The cherry on the top is the ensuing appearance/performance related add-ons it will inevitably trigger for Bamidele Alli. Not bad business. Throw in Kulesevki’s mandatory buy-out being triggered next season at a very reasonable purchase price, not bad business for a bunch of douchebags. Well done to them.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 am Interesting Spurs are in for Richarlison. I am also seeing that it is close to completion. He would be a good forward signing. Can play on the wings and as a focal point. I can't stand his antics especially on the pitch - diving etc

He might have a lot of antics, but he is a grafter, he will run for Spurs for 9mins and gives you another option.
He's a good signing

What's left to strengthen now, the defence?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:47 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:45 am
You really need to get better comprehension skills. I don't have Cito's patience.
Sometimes you type out things , walk away to go get some water…then delete what you wrote.

I did a lot of those with him but it’s hella hard bruv.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:14 pm I see Spurs are now being linked with Djed Spence. Something dey shele.
This is going to be a 3rd F9. You never learn
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:36 pm

He might have a lot of antics, but he is a grafter, he will run for Spurs for 9mins and gives you another option.
He's a good signing

What's left to strengthen now, the defence?
Depends. There are a lot of CDs especially young British ones at Spurs. The club will need to get rid of some before buying.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Conte is turning spurs to a top team,watch him now do a double ob chelsea and finish above them.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kajifu wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:04 am Conte is turning spurs to a top team,watch him now do a double ob chelsea and finish above them.
Not with signings like Richarlison. He is the single most important reason Everton haven’t fulfilled their potential thus far❗️

Cheers.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Well they just did.