Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal is a small jealous club.. the day una fit spend money like this nah that dey i go throw baby and bath water...pathetic micky mouse club..Chelsea no be ya mate... bow down to you massa Chelsea Football club the pride on London..make thunda scatter everything and anything assanal

for the pathetic assanal CE Spammers wey no sabi spanish.. this nah for una pathetic no winning title cabinet
This is La T y La M for Enzo
From Argentina to England, with the smile of someone that won the third title (a reference to Argentina's World Cup win)
World champion, you already know who it is
Enzo Fernandez, he's off to London
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:09 am assanal is a small jealous club.. the day una fit spend money like this nah that dey i go throw baby and bath water...pathetic micky mouse club..Chelsea no be ya mate... bow down to you massa Chelsea Football club the pride on London..make thunda scatter everything and anything assanal

for the pathetic assanal CE Spammers wey no sabi spanish.. this nah for una pathetic no winning title cabinet
From Argentina to England, with the smile of someone that won the third title (a reference to Argentina's World Cup win)
Chequebook trophy nor be am I beg. :roll:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:09 am assanal is a small jealous club.. the day una fit spend money like this nah that dey i go throw baby and bath water...pathetic micky mouse club..Chelsea no be ya mate... bow down to you massa Chelsea Football club the pride on London..make thunda scatter everything and anything assanal

Keep running your mouth, Uncle Todd will buy your entire squad and loan them all out.. nor vex me before i report you people
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chinwuruwuru, ke du, ko di! :D good to see you here. One more comment from you and I will ask my former intern to speak to her dad! And Partey, Saka and Martinelli will be bought and sent on loan to Accrington Stanley! try me! :D

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cito wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:24 pm Jorginho is a decent enough player and getting him as a cover is a solid move.

Arsenal style of play will mask some of his deficiencies which were laid bare due to acres of space Chelsea wanted him to cover.

The price is steep but it’s not my money and Lokonga is also not an option if Arsenal has the title in mind this season.
Thank you sir!
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Azuka and Siddonlook11:

Remember the convo we were having a couple of days ago?

This is Azzedine Ounahi, in his debut for Marseille. He joined them 3 days ago.

We all saw him at the World Cup. We all know he is one of the most talented midfielders in Europe. We all believe he will perform. However, Arsenal and other "big" clubs saw him and decided they will not pay 10m for him. Rather, in 2 years, they will try to buy him for 100 million. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

By the way, Enzo/Murdryk are not the marque signing Boehly is looking for. Stay tuned! :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

elerineye wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:34 pm
Cito wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:24 pm Jorginho is a decent enough player and getting him as a cover is a solid move.

Arsenal style of play will mask some of his deficiencies which were laid bare due to acres of space Chelsea wanted him to cover.

The price is steep but it’s not my money and Lokonga is also not an option if Arsenal has the title in mind this season.
Thank you sir!
He should be playing Europa games
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:55 pm Azuka and Siddonlook11:

We all saw him at the World Cup. We all know he is one of the most talented midfielders in Europe. We all believe he will perform. However, Arsenal and other "big" clubs saw him and decided they will not pay 10m for him. Rather, in 2 years, they will try to buy him for 100 million. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
True talk
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:50 pm Lokonga went on loan to CP - good step in the right direction
Marquinhos went on loan as well - good step as well , the boy will come good as well.
Lokonga should have been sent on loan a long time ago. The kid has potentials but his development has been disappointing so far.
Where was the cover if he had gone on loan a while?
Arsenal mess up big time loan few and add same,we need bodies, 3 players injured,3 in and 2 on loan...
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

DD - I watched the game live ! I started because i wanted to watch Simon Moses. That 15 mins already repaid 2.5 Million of whatever they paid for him seems he was bought to gradually replace Alexis but if he keeps this up he will not last one season in OM.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Watching RM live now Camavinga is really good !! lol now i sabi why dem no gree loan am to us we for do them another Ode.

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:59 pm Watching RM live now Camavinga is really good !! lol now i sabi why dem no gree loan am to us we for do them another Ode.
Chelahit for hijack am,those guys their work is buy anything related to beloved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Too early to come to conclusion. Not saying he's not a good midfielders though. But looking at Arsenal is the type of player Arsenal needs? Where will he fit in the team or rather who will he displace in the starting XI? Also will he be willing to come into a team like Arsenal and play second fiddle.
Another thing you are missing is that if a club like Arsenal goes in for him the selling club will raise the price automatically. Talkless if a money miss road club like ChelSh!t comes into the picture. If you don't believe me, ask yourself if the following players are worth the price paid for them. Anthony and that Argentinian in Man U; Mudyryk and Enzo at Chelsh!t to mention a few.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

azuka wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Too early to come to conclusion. Not saying he's not a good midfielders though. But looking at Arsenal is the type of player Arsenal needs? Where will he fit in the team or rather who will he displace in the starting XI? Also will he be willing to come into a team like Arsenal and play second fiddle.
Another thing you are missing is that if a club like Arsenal goes in for him the selling club will raise the price automatically. Talkless if a money miss road club like ChelSh!t comes into the picture. If you don't believe me, ask yourself if the following players are worth the price paid for them. Anthony and that Argentinian in Man U; Mudyryk and Enzo at Chelsh!t to mention a few.
Exactly. Arsenal are on the verge of winning the title after so many years without one. They can’t just sign anyone in January for the sake of team chemistry. You talented player like Ounahi will not be happy sitting in the bench. Jorginho on the other hand knows that he’s coming in as a cover for Xhaka and Partey. He’s a veteran on a 1yr contract that understands his role.

As for Arsenal paying 100mil for Ounahi in 2 years, I say does it matter? These selling clubs close their eyes and come up with any numbers. They know English clubs ha we money and are willing to overpay. How much experience does Mudryk have to be valued at almost 80million?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok i hear..fyi he sits on bench in OM and is younger than lokonga and cost less than jorgini :taunt:

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness assanal are big time haters..chei

SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:20 pm
Ok i hear..fyi he sits on bench in OM and is younger than lokonga and cost less than jorgini :taunt:
[/quote][/quote]

Trust me no team in the EPL would have got him for the same 10m that OM got him. The selling cost would have doubled it if any EPL team had made a bid for him. Don't you know that prices of these players are inflated once an EPL steps in with a bid?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:52 pm
[/quote]

Trust me no team in the EPL would have got him for the same 10m that OM got him. The selling cost would have doubled it if any EPL team had made a bid for him. Don't you know that prices of these players are inflated once an EPL steps in with a bid?
[/quote]

Not true. There is something called matching. :rotf: After Marseille had bid and the club accepted, another club would simply match! :woot: :rotf: What then happens is that they then try to create a bidding war. If Marseille chooses to increase bid, then the other club would have to. Angers cannot say "oh! Marseille's price is 10, but "for you my friend, 80m" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Max, they can tell both Marseille and the new club that they are increasing price to 15 or 20. And at that point it will cause wahala with the player.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:30 am
azuka wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:52 pm
[/quote]

Not true. There is something called matching. :rotf: After Marseille had bid and the club accepted, another club would simply match! :woot: :rotf: What then happens is that they then try to create a bidding war. If Marseille chooses to increase bid, then the other club would have to. Angers cannot say "oh! Marseille's price is 10, but "for you my friend, 80m" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Max, they can tell both Marseille and the new club that they are increasing price to 15 or 20. And at that point it will cause wahala with the player.
[/quote]

Anyway make we leave the marra for now. That Ounahi is gold.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

All i can say is that when you get a chance Azu please go to yamtube and watch ounahi's wc ( just that alone ) clips.

The confidence , the skills , the end product ..hmm. anyway make i start to support jogini.

Btw I hear..the new sprinter we bought ..ooops sorry the new defender is breaking speed records ok o , I hope he can defend o, just saw a clip that Ounahi used him to drink garri in wc.

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]