Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:40 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:54 pm Anyone who truly knows them, knows who they truly are. Disgusting club and fans :oops:
DD you are more than this ! A wayo Newcastle account ( not Brentford ) or Ivan himself o post such gibberish and you are happy to help them get clicks ? You be my guy but this one dey under you naw.
please see below, from BRENTFORD's official account:

Thanks for the official link - This is unacceptable and despicable from a rotten lot wanting to soil us all and they need to weed out such fans from our lot -
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it is known assanal fans are racist

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Wahhh wahh wahhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Post your image of a Black man in chains again and laugh about it. Ikpu! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:54 pm Anyone who truly knows them, knows who they truly are. Disgusting club and fans :oops:
DD you are more than this ! A wayo Newcastle account ( not Brentford ) or Ivan himself o post such gibberish and you are happy to help them get clicks ? You be my guy but this one dey under you naw.

Wahhh wahh wahhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Post your image of a Black man in chains again and laugh about it. Ikpu! :mrgreen:
come on , call out the racist assanal fans. Ivan has the same skin tone as you and i
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

truly sad my brother! truly sad to see an African complicit against his own skin. But this is the disappointment that is this boy. Notice that the only African he supports is the disgusting cvvnt, B1tchayo, who abandoned his father land and sold himself like a slave to the English?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:54 pm

come on , call out the racist assanal fans. Ivan has the same skin tone as you and i
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:47 pm truly sad my brother! truly sad to see an African complicit against his own skin. But this is the disappointment that is this boy. Notice that the only African he supports is the disgusting cvvnt, B1tchayo, who abandoned his father land and sold himself like a slave to the English?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:54 pm

Wahhh, wahhh, wahhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:06 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:31 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:50 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:44 pm "as Gunners beat Tottenham to youngster" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Talk about being a parody of a club. :rotf: :rotf: Imagine feeding journalists a lie so that their fanbase can feel moral victory, after losing out on Bissouma. :rotf:

You coudnt compete with Tottenham, who got a premier league level midfielder for 25m, while you have gone to splash 40 something million on another Lokonga. :lol: :lol:
I thought it was 29.9M to rise to 35 with add-ons
The Portuguese club released a statement saying Arsenal would pay an initial 35m euros (£29.9m) for Vieira with the rest in potential add-ons.
Tottenham have completed the signing of 25-year old Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma from Brighton on a four-year deal worth £25m plus add-ons.
Are you making ish up again? :sneaky:
Why parrot fake info. A assanal has spent 42 million on viera ..just like they spent 85 million on pepe
Yup fakery culled from same bbc site. Sometime you can’t help yourself but to always make statements that makes one wonder if you are this dense or just playacting.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61840804
Vs
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61845720
stop posting fake news

Fabio Vieira to Arsenal in a 40m euro right there on the bbc
money miss road, this nah another pepe signing eh?
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:51 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:35 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:51 pm

Wehhhhhh, wehhhh, weeeeehhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:30 am

Wehhhhhh, wehhhh, weeeeehhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:31 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:30 am

Woooooooh, wooooohhh, woooooooohhh!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wiiiiiiiiiihhhhh, wiiiiiiiih, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21352501 ... -transfer/

'WHAT A BOY' Arsenal fans demand player’s son is snapped up by academy as proud dad shares footage of him scoring three wondergoals

I have watched him play a couple of times. He is actually a very good player. Played against my sons school a couple of times. Though he is quite smallish and was bullied a lot by the bigger boys due to his size, but you could tell he was a good player. He still managed a goal, some shots and some whacking by the other players.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 am https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21352501 ... -transfer/

'WHAT A BOY' Arsenal fans demand player’s son is snapped up by academy as proud dad shares footage of him scoring three wondergoals

I have watched him play a couple of times. He is actually a very good player. Played against my sons school a couple of times. Though he is quite smallish and was bullied a lot by the bigger boys due to his size, but you could tell he was a good player. He still managed a goal, some shots and some whacking by the other players.
Are you going to address the racist attacks towards Ivan Toney?
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:38 am Wiiiiiiiiiihhhhh, wiiiiiiiih, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Looking at the form table, Arsenal has same number of points as ManU in the last 5 games and 1 less than city. One would think they got less than that going by the narratives online.
A point on Wednesday wouldn’t be so bad.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:35 am

Woooooooh, wooooohhh, woooooooohhh!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:03 pm

Looking at the form table, Arsenal has same number of points as ManU in the last 5 games and 1 less than city. One would think they got less than that going by the narratives online.
Remember what I said to you? in good time bro, in good time. :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:09 pm

Wuuuuuhhhh, wuhhhhhh, wuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Wuuuuuhhhh, wuhhhhhh, wuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:25 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:35 pm
peron33uk wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 am https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21352501 ... -transfer/

What does my post have to do with Ivan Toney? Abi nah me abuse am or I resemble addresser ? There’s some stupid people in this world, so when those people insult you, why bother paying them attention. It’s just giving them more fire. It’s like casting pearls before swines. Football is not the cause of all these things, it’s society itself and it’s ugly head just rises in football.

I live in the U.K. and have I been racially abused before? Yes. I am old and strong enough to ignore all the noise out there as I know what I want to achieve in life and I am wholly focused on it. My actions and performance will always do the talking.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:51 pm

Mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You think this heffa will hug him again, soon? Or would she tell him the truth that no corn seller will ever be accepted by the English, whom he abandoned his father's country for, only to be racially humiliated by them? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:35 pm

What does my post have to do with Ivan Toney? Abi nah me abuse am or I resemble addresser ? There’s some stupid people in this world, so when those people insult you, why bother paying them attention. It’s just giving them more fire. It’s like casting pearls before swines. Football is not the cause of all these things, it’s society itself and it’s ugly head just rises in football.

I live in the U.K. and have I been racially abused before? Yes. I am old and strong enough to ignore all the noise out there as I know what I want to achieve in life and I am wholly focused on it. My actions and performance will always do the talking.
At least you do agree to call it out. This is a positive step. However you as an individual calls a spade a spade, but this is your club and you do have the capacity to call your fans out . What i find troubling is how no one here and i am referring to assanal CE fans made no comment about such . I think it is very unfair this happens. Why not go after the ref and VAR ? instead assanal fans chose to attack Ivan Toney
SuperEagles