Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:03 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:43 pm
ohsee wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:43 am
King Futcha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:25 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:20 pm Can anyone explain to me why Chelsea hired Graham Potter in the first place? Seemed to me to be a very bad decision, and one doomed to fail. Had he won any major trophies? What is an Englishman doing managing a club like Chelsea? How can you fire Tuchel and hire a zero like Potter? Help me; I don't understand.
this is what we call 20/20 hindsight, something common with you, please point me to your post where you said it was a bad hire at the time and I will apologized.

he had taken brighton to a new level, they went to old trafford and won, i believe also anfield before we found out how bad liverpool was.

the mistake in my humble opinion was leaving, not chelsea wanting him.
Ma fren, Chelsea was known--at least in the Abramovich era--for hiring coaches who won league championships, not coaches who took teams to a "new level." WTF is that? :roll: :lol: Most importantly, he is a lousy-arse English coach. Who the heck hires one of those if you want to win the EPL? :lol:
:lol: :lol: So the EPL is the goal and not the CL? :lol: :lol:
:mad:
Shoo! Go away. We are not talking about how to use 3-D printing to industrialize. :rotf: :rotf:
Well, Chelsea can challenge for the CL but looks like some have surrendered already.
It’s an eye opening mindset of losers, not champions. :)
Last edited by Kabalega on Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:11 pm
ohsee wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:03 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:43 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:20 pm Can anyone explain to me why Chelsea hired Graham Potter in the first place? Seemed to me to be a very bad decision, and one doomed to fail. Had he won any major trophies? What is an Englishman doing managing a club like Chelsea? How can you fire Tuchel and hire a zero like Potter? Help me; I don't understand.
this is what we call 20/20 hindsight, something common with you, please point me to your post where you said it was a bad hire at the time and I will apologized.

he had taken brighton to a new level, they went to old trafford and won, i believe also anfield before we found out how bad liverpool was.

Ma fren, Chelsea was known--at least in the Abramovich era--for hiring coaches who won league championships, not coaches who took teams to a "new level." WTF is that? :roll: :lol: Most importantly, he is a lousy-arse English coach. Who the heck hires one of those if you want to win the EPL? :lol:
:lol: :lol: So the EPL is the goal and not the CL? :lol: :lol:
:mad:
Shoo! Go away. We are not talking about how to use 3-D printing to industrialize. :rotf: :rotf:
Well, Chelsea can challenge for the CL but looks like some of have surrendered already.
It’s an eye opening mindset of losers, not champions. :)
i heard PSG paid hundreds of millions to an argentine fraud to help them win the CL. little did they know that iniesta and xavi carried him all his career :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:59 pm
King Futcha wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:38 pm

we didn't find out he was useless until he failed at chelski, before that he was a budding star the likes of spurs were also interested, but unlike them you have the benefit of hindsight :)
Ma fren, as soon as the stupid English gomment stole Abramovich's legitimate property from him, and the remnants of the once great club Chelsea hired "Harry" Potter :lol: , I stopped watching the team, knowing right away that they had lost their way. I don't expect you to know that since you are not a knowledgeable football fan--in fact you are not a sports fan at all, since you don't even know anything about your country's game (abi na "pastime"), baseball. :lol: You have tried to set yourself up as a prognosticator in sports as varied as basketball and boxing, but your record has been one resounding failure after another. :biggrin:
of course honorable, hindsight, clay knew right away that goes without saying, i know you see every time i quote your post as a time to make up for your numerous defeats to me. but this wasn't it, i did not make my point clear i should have tried harder seeing i was dealing with a shallow audience in clay. i did not think potter was right for chelsea but i understood why they hired him, forgive me clay for lack of clarity.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:09 pm

we didn't find out he was useless until he failed at chelski, before that he was a budding star the likes of spurs were also interested, but unlike them you have the benefit of hindsight :)
Ma fren, as soon as the stupid English gomment stole Abramovich's legitimate property from him, and the remnants of the once great club Chelsea hired "Harry" Potter :lol: , I stopped watching the team, knowing right away that they had lost their way. I don't expect you to know that since you are not a knowledgeable football fan--in fact you are not a sports fan at all, since you don't even know anything about your country's game (abi na "pastime"), baseball. :lol: You have tried to set yourself up as a prognosticator in sports as varied as basketball and boxing, but your record has been one resounding failure after another. :biggrin:
of course honorable, hindsight, clay knew right away that goes without saying, i know you see every time i quote your post as a time to make up for your numerous defeats to me. but this wasn't it, i did not make my point clear i should have tried harder seeing i was dealing with a shallow audience in clay. i did not think potter was right for chelsea but i understood why they hired him, forgive me clay for lack of clarity.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ "numerous defeats to me" :biggrin:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:31 am
King Futcha wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:09 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ "numerous defeats to me" :biggrin:
so brother clay not that anyone cares but you left man city for chelsea and have now left chelsea for?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:37 pm Can be a bit hit and miss with the Eastern blockers. Don’t always travel well, the cabbage stew and stroganoffs just aren’t quite the same outside of the Iron Curtain.
Lampard to go full England FC, Chalobah, James, Chilwell, Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek, Mount, Sterling.

Meanwhile, Bamidele Mudryk doing the Shevchenko. Always need a season or two, some still never bring their talent in-to.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

New day, same crap?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Look at the fine pass from Enzo that Cucurella messed up.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that was a bullet goal
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

What a goal by Nunes.

Kepa is crap against long shots.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The issue with Chelsea the forwards do not press the ball. This is all Potter's doing ..shocking i tell you
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

after reviewing that shot, Kepa is at fault.. what a waste of money ..
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The owners need to taste life in the Championship so they can learn.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

remaining fixtures

Brighton & Hove Albion
Brentford
assanal
AFC Bournemouth
Nottingham Forest
Manchester City
Newcastle United

hopefully Chelsea can get one point to avoid relegation

Thank you very much Potter
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Na to pray Abramovic fit buy Chelsea back.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is it happening?

Report: Marcelo Gallardo Is Close To Becoming The New Chelsea Manager

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer ... r-AA19JjE9

Story by Dylan McBennett • 2h ago

Former River Plate manager Marcelo Gallardo is reportedly close to becoming the new manager of Chelsea.

Marcelo Gallardo is a manager who is well known in South American football due to his time at River Plate, and he is now reportedly close to becoming the new manager of Chelsea.

Chelsea have been searching for a new manager since sacking Graham Potter and Gallardo's name is something that has popped up a lot in the media in regards to being someone Chelsea admired.

He is now close to reportedly becoming the new manager of Chelsea.

According to UOLEsporte, Marcelo Gallardo is close to becoming the new manager of Chelsea football club.

The feeling from sources in Argentina is that Gallardo is on the verge of becoming the new manager of Chelsea. He has been one of the candidates Chelsea have been interested in from the beginning.

A lot of the main reports have been centered around Julian Nagelsmann and Luis Enrique but inside Argentina there is a feeling that Gallardo is the man Chelsea have chosen to take over.

Who Is Marcelo Gallardo?

Marcelo Gallardo is a 47-year old Argentinian coach who has managed River Plate and Nacional in Argentina and Uruguay respectively. He played for PSG and Monaco in his playing career as well as River Plate and even had a stint in America with DC United.

Notable Honours Won By Gallardo:

Uruguayan Premiera Division: 2011/12

Argentine Primera Division: 2021

Copa Argentina: 2015/16, 2016/17, 2018/19

Copa Libertadores: 2015, 2018

Individual Awards:

South American Coach Of The Year: 2018, 2019, 2020.

GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Why is Mendy not back in goal? Forwards not scoring, goalie not stopping is relegation form and whoever suggested Lampard should have his head examined and whoever appointed him should be fired -
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:29 am Na to pray Abramovic fit buy Chelsea back.
Buy? and then steal it from him again? Don't think so, in fact anyone who invests in the UK and they seize the asset has themselves to blame.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’m very curious as to how Chelsea approach this game. Let’s see if Lampard has learned anything about his temporary team in the time he has been there … should be interesting
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:52 pm I’m very curious as to how Chelsea approach this game. Let’s see if Lampard has learned anything about his temporary team in the time he has been there … should be interesting
why are you so delusional? This is what we call trolling, every football watcher out there knows the season is over for Chelsea. if i were you, i would channel all my energy on assanal finishing strong. No one gives a crap about Chelsea's failed season but assanal CE spamming fans. That's why no one likes assanal because of voyeurs like you. Please get out of this thread . You are seeking too much attention .
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:sneaky: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Who forgot to give the girl her period meds :bump:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »