Allardyce one of football's most understood geniuses.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Allardyce one of football's most understood geniuses.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:10 pm “There’s nobody ahead of me. Not Pep, not Klopp, not Arteta…I’m up there with them”.

what is wrong with you? Why do you keep posting such in the wrong forum? You are calling for a ban
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Trying to figure out the relevance of this thread here.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

1naija wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:08 pm Trying to figure out the relevance of this thread here.
One word. Big. Sam. Hard to talk the beautiful game without referencing the founding fathers of the modern era. Biggest bar none. Sleep easy last night señor Guardiola? Hardly a wink. Restless. The thought of facing an infantry assembled by one of the most marvellous military masterminds of times past and present. 4-2-3-1? B*llocks. Back five, extra scoop and make it sixes. Double pivot, double wingbacked, pair of big galoots up top. How big? Huge. Beat the press? Water to a duck’s back. Route one of one.

2-nil down after 25, no bother, all part of the plan. Gotcha!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

2-nil down. No bother. Big Sam has just given Real a ticket to the UCL final. Pep afraid to take the big boys off. More miles in the legs. Too many games far too soon. Mission One, complete.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

After Manu's Ferguson there is no British coach that has proven much in the modern game.
English football philosophy is based mainly and work-rate, out-muscling the opposition, and opportunism.
When the chips are down, with the opponent spreading the field and controlling possession, the combative
will of English teams are suppressed and they fold. Competitive yes, but hardly adaptive to creative subtleties.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

wiseone wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:10 pm “There’s nobody ahead of me. Not Pep, not Klopp, not Arteta…I’m up there with them”.

Talk is cheap, as to what makes him up there with Pep, etc. not quite sure.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf