Alexi Lalas supports DeSantis

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Alexi Lalas supports DeSantis

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I always knew Lalas was a scumbag

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Alexi Lalas supports DeSantis

Post by mcal »

...has always been a closeted one.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

mcal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 am ...has always been a closeted one.
Closet one? It is pretty out in the open. You can tell he oozes racism
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

For supporting DeSantis? How is that any different from supporting Biden? Neither of them care about black people!
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:52 am I always knew Lalas was a scumbag
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:48 pm For supporting DeSantis? How is that any different from supporting Biden? Neither of them care about black people!
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:52 am I always knew Lalas was a scumbag
support a black candidate
https://www.cornelwest24.org/

donate for change
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I am supporting Trump. He cared about black people more than Biden and Obama. He is the only President to provide serious funding for HBCU. The others just talk. Biden talked a good game about the John Lewis voting Rights act during his campaign, but did do jack about it in 4 years. Watch him bring it up again during his reelection campaign to fool mugus. At least with Trump, we know exactly where he stands, good or bad.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:17 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:48 pm For supporting DeSantis? How is that any different from supporting Biden? Neither of them care about black people!

donate for change
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

highbury wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:29 pm
mcal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 am ...has always been a closeted one.
Closet one? It is pretty out in the open. You can tell he oozes racism
...he has not been open enough to be chased out of the television booth.
His racist outburst has always been towards foreigners.
Let him say pim about US black football player they will descend on him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:39 pm I am supporting Trump. he cared about black people more Biden and Obama. He is the only President to provide serious funding for HBCU. The others just talk. Biden talked a good game about the John Lewis voting Rights act during his campaign, but did do jack about it in 4 years. Watch him bring it up again during his reelection campaign to fool mugus. At least with Trump, we know exactly where he stands, good or bad.

donate for change
A vote for Trump is a win for Biden. This is a fact
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

One of them is actively trying to erase the Black history of slavery, and has banned the teaching of many African American courses, even up to AP level. Openly hostile to African American interests to the extent that the NAACP has issued a travel advisory to Florida. One of them is actively recruiting cops that have been convicted of murder in other states, no questions asked. Are you seriously asking these questions? Ah I see. I get it now. He hates gay people too so he's all right by you.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:39 pm I am supporting Trump. he cared about black people more Biden and Obama. He is the only President to provide serious funding for HBCU. The others just talk. Biden talked a good game about the John Lewis voting Rights act during his campaign, but did do jack about it in 4 years. Watch him bring it up again during his reelection campaign to fool mugus. At least with Trump, we know exactly where he stands, good or bad.

donate for change
He didn't provide nada for HBCU.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:05 pm

donate for change
do not min unku, nah only taxes and him belle he cares about. I am voting straight blue
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ok, if you say so. But that's not what the records show.
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:05 pm

donate for change
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

None of which has decimated the black household like the 1994 crime bill sponsored by you know who.

Not defending either one, just saying they both don't care about black people. Here is another one.

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm
One of them is actively trying to erase the Black history of slavery, and has banned the teaching of many African American courses, even up to AP level. Openly hostile to African American interests to the extent that the NAACP has issued a travel advisory to Florida. One of them is actively recruiting cops that have been convicted of murder in other states, no questions asked. Are you seriously asking these questions? Ah I see. I get it now. He hates gay people too so he's all right by you.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija is a selfish prick, always looking out for number one; only cares about his 401k and his tax burden.
Of course no one gives a "special" flying fork about Blacks, but his spurious attempt at justifying the unjustifiable
speaks only to his selfishness
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

That was a terrible bill, in hindsight. The 1990s was a scary time, perhaps the media played things up, i don't know.
But I don't recall a strong pushback against that bill. I have not investigated it, but I won't be surprised if many black lawmakers voted yes on that bill.

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:55 pm None of which has decimated the black household like the 1994 crime bill sponsored by you know who.

Not defending either one, just saying they both don't care about black people. Here is another one.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It was due to the drug war. The Colombians, Escobar etc flooded America with the white powder . ish was crazy. I do remeber back in the 90s , I had a friend from Dom Rep who knew this one Colombian guy, the way they killed him in the H ..oh boy..
ANC wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:42 am That was a terrible bill, in hindsight. The 1990s was a scary time, perhaps the media played things up, i don't know.
But I don't recall a strong pushback against that bill. I have not investigated it, but I won't be surprised if many black lawmakers voted yes on that bill.

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:55 pm None of which has decimated the black household like the 1994 crime bill sponsored by you know who.

SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Check the facts and the numbers, this is not true.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 250210001/