The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:36 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:22 pm
elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:10 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:06 pm I hope the feeling I have in my guts, about Havertz in Arsenal shirt, is just indigestion.

3 points but they made it harder than it should be.
Dude shouldn’t even be on the bench in this team. He’s slow as heck with zero bite.
Who is Havertz agent? I love my Arsenal but some of our signings (hit & misses) are linked to a certain super agent with close friendship with Edu.
I think Havertz was an Arteta demand.
This isn’t like a foreign player coming and needing to adjust. Most people have a negative opinion of him cuz of his body of crappy work @ Chelsea.
We shall see but I don’t hold out too much hope.
Poor body language and poor results
stop complaining , KAi is a world-class talent . He has a Champs league medal and scored in the Champs league fonal . None in your squad can claim such
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ashewo remix feat - Unai Emeribe and EmAndianeze Martinez.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Good ebening guys.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

ojafranpa wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:23 pm Good ebening guys.
:D
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The team play will get better. Why is Arteta not playing KT. Is he on the way out? Nkettiah has earned the starting spot for now.
Raya, White, Gabriel, Saliba, Zinchenko, Rice, Partey, Odegard, Saka, Nkettiah, Martineli
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He rejected assanal , today he is a Chelsea player.. open una eyes , football no be mouth
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i hope this burns assanal, Players rejecting a pathetic junk club
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Rumour about Gabriel.

Saudi club Al-Ittihad made him a proposal, knowing Saliba's deal, he has asked for a pay rise, despite signing a contract less than 14 months ago.

Arsenal refused, and it looks like he is on is way out.

Arsenal looking for a new Centre Back, but fave a clear target in mind.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

If Gabriel is gone, I dont think Arsenal needs to spend. You are well covered in that position. Even with Timber our injured, you have 5 CBs, with a potential move for Eric Dier:

- Saliba
- White
- Kiwior
- Holding
- Tierney
- Dier
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

just putting this out here , educating assanal and their spamming fans

SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I wonder who’s decision it was to bring out Timber
for the second half with Arsenal leading 2-0.
I’m just hoping the lad hasn’t done his ACL.
Arteta really needs to work on his game management.
It’s beyond poor and pathetic at the moment
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Why are they all rejecting Liverpool? Just read now that Lavia is rejecting Liverpool too for Chelsea.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

azuka wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:51 pm Why are they all rejecting Liverpool? Just read now that Lavia is rejecting Liverpool too for Chelsea.
I read that Hazard put in good words about Chelsea to Lavia. As for Caicedo, he is a Chelsea fan and adored Kante.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:51 pm Why are they all rejecting Liverpool? Just read now that Lavia is rejecting Liverpool too for Chelsea.
Nnai Diokpa Emelike Theothomas Chukwumereme Ikpeazu Kanfo Azuzu, KpeKpem 1 of Umuahia,

What do you think of going for Eric Deir to replace either the injured Timber and caliber or Gabriel who wants out?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

O ma se o! Why are a lot of players getting ACLs lately? Hmm. The world cup happened, then season ended late and then pre-season immediately started. I am not a doctor and clearly have no idea what the issue is, but is the schedule too packed?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:38 pm
Nnai Diokpa Emelike Theothomas Chukwumereme Ikpeazu Kanfo Azuzu, KpeKpem 1 of Umuahia,

What do you think of going for Eric Deir to replace either the injured Timber and caliber or Gabriel who wants out?
Eric Deir is an interesting case. I remember back in the days while he was still in Portugal(?), Tony Adams recommending him to Arsenal. Just like the way he recommended JB who's is now in RM. But that said, i believe we have enough bodies in the defence to take care of the time Timber will be away.

On Gabriel, i pray we do not sell him. But at the end of the day it boils down to man management on Arteta and Edu. But let's pray we do not allow him to go though. And if he insists we set a high price.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:26 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:38 pm

Eric Deir is an interesting case. I remember back in the days while he was still in Portugal(?), Tony Adams recommending him to Arsenal. Just like the way he recommended JB who's is now in RM. But that said, i believe we have enough bodies in the defence to take care of the time Timber will be away.

On Gabriel, i pray we do not sell him. But at the end of the day it boils down to man management on Arteta and Edu. But let's pray we do not allow him to go though. And if he insists we set a high price.

You even dey take me seriously sef :rotf: :rotf: If you guys sign Dier, then una collective head o dey house! Dude isnt even as good as Rob Holding.

As for Gabriel, the same way I said you guys cannot allow Partey to leave, you simply cannot allow him to leave. I think the smart thing to do is to assure him that he can leave next season, and then give him a small pay raise. Its unfair to give Saliba a salary higher than him, after his performance last season. Anyone in his position will not be happy about that.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’ve always liked this lad Pedro Neto.
Hope we can snatch him from Wolves
before someone else does.
Seems fully recovered from his injuries
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:55 am Rumour about Gabriel.

Saudi club Al-Ittihad made him a proposal, knowing Saliba's deal, he has asked for a pay rise, despite signing a contract less than 14 months ago.

Arsenal refused, and it looks like he is on is way out.

Arsenal looking for a new Centre Back, but fave a clear target in mind.
Interesting…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea is offering more in wages that is why they are rejecting Liverpool.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If they want Gabriel. They have to pay a good price. Arsenal will need to buy a suitable replacement or we move White back to central defense and get Cancelo.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

keep telling yourself that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For your info, Caicedo is a childhood chelsea fan; Lavia was transferred from Belgium to Man City by Joe Shields. Joe Sheilds left Man City to Southampton and went back to get Lavia. Chelsea then hired Joe Shields, and he went back to SOuthampton to get Lavia.

Yes, we are supposed to believe Ohenhen that Lavia will speak to Klopp and then speak to Joe Sheids, a man he has known for years and to whom he probably feels he owes his career, and he will say yes to Klopp? A man he probably has only met less than 4 times in his life. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:15 pm Chelsea is offering more in wages that is why they are rejecting Liverpool.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:07 am keep telling yourself that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For your info, Caicedo is a childhood chelsea fan; Lavia was transferred from Belgium to Man City by Joe Shields. Joe Sheilds left Man City to Southampton and went back to get Lavia. Chelsea then hired Joe Shields, and he went back to SOuthampton to get Lavia.

Yes, we are supposed to believe Ohenhen that Lavia will speak to Klopp and then speak to Joe Sheids, a man he has known for years and to whom he probably feels he owes his career, and he will say yes to Klopp? A man he probably has only met less than 4 times in his life. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:15 pm Chelsea is offering more in wages that is why they are rejecting Liverpool.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles