The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:32 pm Bro, it was just a draw to Fulham! After all your players did last season, i dont think you are being fair to them.
elerineye wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:35 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:10 am It interesting how non -arsenal fans comment more on an Arsenal thread than Arsenal fans.

Anyhow - That was one weird game ( vs Fulham ) .

Arteta's tinkering to accommodate Harvertz and the the "absence" of Gabriel M should please end with this game.

Also Arsenal fans have found their new scapegoat - Harvertz

Dont understand why he did not start Nketiah and bring Harvertz off the bench for Troussard.

why did we enquire about kudus and then buy Harvertz ?

If we need to tweak why are we keeping ESR and Reiss on the bench without any game time ?

Why have we loaned out Tierney ?

Where are Lakonga and Tavares ?

Abeg can anyone help with some of the answers ?

Una do well ?
They’re hopeless…
ermm he is not saying our players are hopeless but the non arsenal fans that keeping posting more then aresnal fans ( :thumbs: :thumbs: i know that does not apply to you DD , you be bendel insurance and arsenal fan ) so u be kwarect guy
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

StarBoy!
EPL Young Player of the Year Winner!
Congrats Lad!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:24 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:32 pm Bro, it was just a draw to Fulham! After all your players did last season, i dont think you are being fair to them.
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:10 am It interesting how non -arsenal fans comment more on an Arsenal thread than Arsenal fans.

Arteta's tinkering to accommodate Harvertz and the the "absence" of Gabriel M should please end with this game.

Dont understand why he did not start Nketiah and bring Harvertz off the bench for Troussard.

If we need to tweak why are we keeping ESR and Reiss on the bench without any game time ?

Una do well ?
They’re hopeless…
ermm he is not saying our players are hopeless but the non arsenal fans that keeping posting more then aresnal fans ( :thumbs: :thumbs: i know that does not apply to you DD , you be bendel insurance and arsenal fan ) so u be kwarect guy
Who are you referring to? I know it isn't me. I have only made 4 post in this season thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

If Arteta had any doubts about the insurmountable amount of scrutiny he will come under this season, just look at how a draw against Fulham has angered a lot of impatient fans.

Arsenal played well a large sections of the game, despite the changes, but it must also be said the tactics and personnel changes, led to errors, two of them costly.

The team created a lot of chances and result should be winning the game. But all that is lost in the very impatient, unbalanced and agenda filled analysis after the game.

No team in the league is playing well, Arteta must develop systems and tactics to get the best out of his players. These things take time and it will cost points.

Arteta really has a big test and season ahead of him, and some players are already testing his managerial skills.

I am patient because I am trying to see the big picture. In ten games, I will see how it is going. For now, I try to learn and understand the manager as he tries to pass the biggest test of his managerial career so far.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:53 am If Arteta had any doubts about the insurmountable amount of scrutiny he will come under this season, just look at how a draw against Fulham has angered a lot of impatient fans.

Arsenal played well a large sections of the game, despite the changes, but it must also be said the tactics and personnel changes, led to errors, two of them costly.

The team created a lot of chances and result should be winning the game. But all that is lost in the very impatient, unbalanced and agenda filled analysis after the game.

No team in the league is playing well, Arteta must develop systems and tactics to get the best out of his players. These things take time and it will cost points.

Arteta really has a big test and season ahead of him, and some players are already testing his managerial skills.

I am patient because I am trying to see the big picture. In ten games, I will see how it is going. For now, I try to learn and understand the manager as he tries to pass the biggest test of his managerial career so far.
Well said Chief.
Sometimes it’s the sausage making process but his modus operandi leaves a lot to be desired. We should be building rather than be divided.

Reminds me a lot of when he just won’ the FA cup, resigned Auba and won’ the community shield and then immediately jettisoned Emi and started the whole divisive spirit that eventually engulfed the season ….

Now, by signing Harertz who’s body language and end product is Ozil like, and the anti thesis of what the modern Arsenal should be like, he is fanning those flames of dissension and voices of disapproval … not to talk of alienating Gabriel, Smith Rowe and Tierney who are quite popular with the fans … this is the problem when young managers fail to surround themselves with strong and wise old heads as assistants … a bad start or result on Sunday and the leak in the dam becomes a full scale crisis
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Una do well ?
They’re hopeless…
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:44 am
Waffiman wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:53 am If Arteta had any doubts about the insurmountable amount of scrutiny he will come under this season, just look at how a draw against Fulham has angered a lot of impatient fans.

Well said Chief.
Sometimes it’s the sausage making process but his modus operandi leaves a lot to be desired. We should be building rather than be divided.

Reminds me a lot of when he just won’ the FA cup, resigned Auba and won’ the community shield and then immediately jettisoned Emi and started the whole divisive spirit that eventually engulfed the season ….

Now, by signing Harertz who’s body language and end product is Ozil like, and the anti thesis of what the modern Arsenal should be like, he is fanning those flames of dissension and voices of disapproval … not to talk of alienating Gabriel, Smith Rowe and Tierney who are quite popular with the fans … this is the problem when young managers fail to surround themselves with strong and wise old heads as assistants … a bad start or result on Sunday and the leak in the dam becomes a full scale crisis
Sausage ke? So assanal football don turn to sausage making..
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, even you must agree that just because he is upset with non-Arsenal fans does not mean that he should insult your players. its unfair to players who have done a lot for the club - competing for the title for the first time in 21 years! Is that fair??

Una do well ?
They’re hopeless…
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am actually very annoyed with assanal CE spamming fans, in fact i am going to call these two out, (because they only show face here when assanal dey win, but dem dey vanish when wahala land. I find this cowardly . I am tired or reading boring post from sleaky, he kills the vibes in this thread) 100% naija and kajifu, in fact I feel that me posting here gives assanal luck and they win their matches and when i do not post they lose. I actually enjoy seeing assanal dropping points and the last game vs Fulham was ref corruption at the highest. Fulham were cheated. Saka fouled Bassey and the PK was a dive
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:mrgreen: :bump:

Mad club Chelsea are rumored to be on the verge of signing Cole Palmer for £45 mill from City!
This is hilarious.
Mudryk must be wondering about his agent.
How are they convincing these young players
to come to Stamford bridge?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:46 pm :mrgreen: :bump:

Mad club Chelsea are rumored to be on the verge of signing Cole Palmer for £45 mill from City!
This is hilarious.
Some clubs do try as much as possible to fix issues, I do not get you. I hope you are aware that Chelsea has sold/loaned out 18 players. (9 players are currently out injured) Why are you so blind to see, instead of actually discussing football. All you do is spam the forum with emojies, pathetic copy paste trash and abuse people. You must think we are ignorant or do not know that you are aniks . You post like him , you swear like him and only spam the forum with assanal etc...

My goodness, no wonder so many assanal fans are hardly here. You've chased them off and bored the crap out of them. We all saw how you abused Cito . Stop spoiling the forum

City has signed Doku, Nunes, etc, they've spent, but your are blind to see how many players they brought in as well...

SuperEagles

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

This is hilarious.
Lots of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:21 pm

This is hilarious.
Yet, most of them earn less than your own players. :rotf: Cole Palmer will earn significantly less than Saka, Caideceo earns less than Declan Rice, and Lavia earns significantly less than Harvetz. You look at Disasi and Badiashile? They both earn less than Saliba; and even Fusto earns less than Ben White.

Yea, lots of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ is certainly going into a few pockets, but not in West London.

One day, y'all's eyes is gon' open up. You still dont get it. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:40 pm
elerineye wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:21 pm

This is hilarious.
Yet, most of them earn less than your own players. :rotf: Cole Palmer will earn significantly less than Saka, Caideceo earns less than Declan Rice, and Lavia earns significantly less than Harvetz. You look at Disasi and Badiashile? They both earn less than Saliba; and even Fusto earns less than Ben White.

Yea, lots of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ is certainly going into a few pockets, but not in West London.

One day, y'all's eyes is gon' open up. You still dont get it. :rotf:
leave them, they aren't aware
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Dang !!! Brighton rumoured to have gotten Ansu Fati. I really wanted this guy in Arsenal o thats such a good buy for Brighton

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:34 pm Dang !!! Brighton rumoured to have gotten Ansu Fati. I really wanted this guy in Arsenal o thats such a good buy for Brighton
siddon there. Do you actually think young players wants to joing a club with toxic fan base? look at what you people are doing to Kai . Who hasn't lost a single match while playing or starting for asssanal in a competitive game

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii, my brother, you are greedy o! In his positions, una get:

Saka
Martinelli
Harvetz
Odegaard
Smith-Rowe
Fabio Vieira
Trossard
Reiss Nelson
Pepe

Only una, 9 players for 3 positions. Thats 3 players per position and you wanted to add Ansu Fati. E reach now.
Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:34 pm Dang !!! Brighton rumoured to have gotten Ansu Fati. I really wanted this guy in Arsenal o thats such a good buy for Brighton
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:13 am Kaii, my brother, you are greedy o! In his positions, una get:

Saka
Martinelli
Harvetz
Odegaard
Smith-Rowe
Fabio Vieira
Trossard
Reiss Nelson
Pepe

Only una, 9 players for 3 positions. Thats 3 players per position and you wanted to add Ansu Fati. E reach now.

Read my previous quote on this - First he is not an attacking midfielder ( all the ones your listed ) he is groomed as a 9 , i wanted him because he wanted out of Barca and we were selling Balogun who i highly rate.

I think we should have found a way to play balogun and Jesus and sold Nketiah. In that scenario i would have wanted Fati to sub balogun and trossard sub Jesus in some games....so move Jesus to the 8 position.

its the 8 position that we have an overload - Harvertz, trossard, ESR and Nelson sometimes ...and vierra

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I didnt know he was a 9. I thought he played out on the left wing
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:56 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:13 am Kaii, my brother, you are greedy o! In his positions, una get:

Saka
Martinelli
Harvetz
Odegaard
Smith-Rowe
Fabio Vieira
Trossard
Reiss Nelson
Pepe

Read my previous quote on this - First he is not an attacking midfielder ( all the ones your listed ) he is groomed as a 9 , i wanted him because he wanted out of Barca and we were selling Balogun who i highly rate.

I think we should have found a way to play balogun and Jesus and sold Nketiah. In that scenario i would have wanted Fati to sub balogun and trossard sub Jesus in some games....so move Jesus to the 8 position.

its the 8 position that we have an overload - Harvertz, trossard, ESR and Nelson sometimes ...and vierra
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

No wonder this guy had to leave Arsenal. Phew! I feel so bad for him now... it must have been unbearable for him being in that environment.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So let me get this, assanal sold Balogun and kept Nkethia? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: . You can't make this ish up...oh my
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

This is hilarious.

Dey play! Chelsea has cut weekly wages down by more than half. And picking up young talent here and there. Just wait for the team to gel.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles