2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 38]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 37]

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:27 pm Spurs intentionally bottled this game. Son missng two clear chances. Porro wild tackle for the pentaly. You think you are hurting Arsenal. No CL footie for you nextt season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 37]

Post by danfo driver »

Tottenham, words cannot describe how much I hate you and your players and your fat ugly coach! You opened yansh for Arsenal, accepted the fooking like a prostitute and then you came out against city with venom? To fight??!! For what?!! What was the end game? to gift the title to your own rivals? Yes, you have to fight to win every game and defend your name with dignity. But for you to come out against Arsenal like a b45t4rd b11tch and allow them humiliate you, but come out to play with venom against City just tells me you are a worthless piece of sh1t! God punish everyone in your club! :curse: :veryangry:

Oh! And to that professed Arsenal fan, Kulusevski, God punish you pass everybody. You could see the cvvnt was wearing his Arsenal underwear under his knickers. b45t4rd! :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 38]

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hi guys! I wanted to be the first to bring this to your attention: