The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:32 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My brother, I saw this and the thing sweet my belle. :lol: :lol: See their faces! LOSERS! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 pm Man, the kiddie pictures are really tumbling out now! :scared: :scared: Perverted man whore :woot: :woot:
Want to win a League title? Leave AssAnal :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

it must truly burn the soul and hurt to the bone-marrow. So close, yet YOU - YES, YOU! I AM TALKING TO YOU. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR TEAM LIFT THE TITLE IN YOUR LIFETIME! NEVER! mark my words! :woot: :D

The difference is clear - a winner and a natural born loser, 21 years and no title! :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 pm it must truly burn the soul and hurt to the bone-marrow. So close, yet YOU - YES, YOU! I AM TALKING TO YOU. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR TEAM LIFT THE TITLE IN YOUR LIFETIME! NEVER! mark my words! :woot: :D

The difference is clear - a winner and a natural born loser, 21 years and no title! :lol:

:rotf: This is what happens when someone pays $9.99 for an internet law degree :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 pm

:rotf: This is what happens when someone pays $9.99 for an internet law degree :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:43 pm
i loved every minute of this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i like when they fight each other in their fanbase... you can just tell that they all hate each other and cant stand each other :lol: Same way Sleaky hates Coach, a bunch of them hate Kajifu, who hates them back...and almost all of them cant stand the sight of africAnus and are ashamed of his life. :lol:

JUST LIKE THIS THEIR WHITE FAN SAYING THEIR AFRICAN FANS DISGUST HIM :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cvnt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I see the man whore is still here, licking his own arse whole :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:01 am I see the man whore is still here, licking his own arse whole :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
You will NEVER see Arsenal win a league title in your life time! Mark my words. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

b45t4rd cvnt :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:40 pm b45t4rd cvnt :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:56 pm
:shock: :shock: :woot:
Still crying.. we will win the league! we will win the league! NO, you will NEVER SEE YOUR TEAM WIN THE LEAGUE! Okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s-- see the Limping B45t4rd cvnt. Only 1 FA Cup in his entire shameless career. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

dude has crawled into his hole in shame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine supporting a club, having a fat, smelly, loud mouth and your club finishes back-to-back seasons trophyless :lol: :lol:

No difference between you and Nottingham Forrest :lol:

I banned you for a reason... and you cried bitterly. same way i have made you cry by taking the league away from you 2 times. I will do it again! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:16 pm dude has crawled into his hole in shame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine supporting a club, having a fat, smelly, loud mouth and your club finishes back-to-back seasons trophyless :lol: :lol:

No difference between you and Nottingham Forrest :lol:

I banned you for a reason... and you cried bitterly. same way i have made you cry by taking the league away from you 2 times. I will do it again! :D

You would know all about being smelly. :woot: I guess you took the league away from the other 18 teams as well besides Arsenal. Talk about being delusional. The only thing you take is merciless beatings from your pimp! :laugh: Ikpu :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:33 am

You would know all about being smelly. :woot: I guess you took the league away from the other 18 teams as well besides Arsenal. Talk about being delusional. The only thing you take is merciless beatings from your pimp! :laugh: Ikpu :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: e pain am

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:42 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: e pain am

Another young boy picture! :shock: Odikwa egwu oooo! :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:44 am

Another young boy picture! :shock: Odikwa egwu oooo! :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:
Another season trophyless! :shock: Odikwa egwu oooo! :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:53 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Danfo Dunceriver! :woot: Always keeping us entertained! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This entertained me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This will always be your destiny! Deep in your cave hiding and the pain and anguish of failure :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cowardly cvnt :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Vile face of a loser. 6 years and only 1 trophy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Kai see Gunners hataz coming out of the woodwork. Only a few weeks ago dem dey on HBP 24hr watch.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051