The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:07 pm Kai see Gunners hataz coming out of the woodwork. Only a few weeks ago dem dey on HBP 24hr watch.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chinwuruwuru, ke du ko di? You are finally out, the pain from sunday must have sent you to take some drip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another one - to succeed, you must leave the losers, Arsenal!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coward. After I banned him in January, he came back crying and crying around the whole forum - writing petition upon petition, weeping! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I enjoyed every minute of it! Since then, I have driven him right into his hole, expelled him from his own team's thread! This is what I can do and what I have done. Try me! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:59 am Coward. After I banned him in January, he came back crying and crying around the whole forum - writing petition upon petition, weeping! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I enjoyed every minute of it! Since then, I have driven him right into his hole, expelled him from his own team's thread! This is what I can do and what I have done. Try me! :D
Your weeping was very loud when I beat you up so badly that you went crying to the mods. :rotf: This forum is as corrupt as Nigeria or I would have reported your post for baiting. Since then I have settled for the entertainment offered by your deranged :laugh: posts. Keep them coming. Ewu kafanchan :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:53 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:59 am Coward. After I banned him in January, he came back crying and crying around the whole forum - writing petition upon petition, weeping! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I enjoyed every minute of it! Since then, I have driven him right into his hole, expelled him from his own team's thread! This is what I can do and what I have done. Try me! :D
Your weeping was very loud when I beat you up so badly that you went crying to the mods. :rotf: This forum is as corrupt as Nigeria or I would have reported your post for baiting. Since then I have settled for the entertainment offered by your deranged :laugh: posts. Keep them coming. Ewu kafanchan :mrgreen:
Wah wah wah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

how painful it must feel. Imagine spending 8 months, feeling bullish, buoyed, confident and in most cases, insufferable. Thinking you can win the league. Our team is better than everyone! Best defense! Best Midfield! Best Saka and Kai is the top! This year, "we have Saliba!" Last year he was injured and that is the only reason "we" lost the league! You rushed around the forum, flapping your decayed beak, celebrating every little result that came your way! You were certain this was the year! You forgot that it was 5 years and only 1 trophy! 21 years and 0 league titles! In effect, you are no different from Tottenham, Everton, Palace or even Bournemouth. You are a small club! A small club with repulsive fans!

I did teach you a lesson. It is my duty to put you in your place and I have done it twice, and I will do it again next season.

You know what to do to gain my forgiveness. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 pm This is why a true Nigerian and a true black man will NEVER support England.
In that case, judging by your rancid behavior, every Nigerian should be clubbed to death on sight. Luckily every Nigerian is not like you :mrgreen:
You know I dont speak to you outside this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant be seen talking to someone like you in public. Please address all communication with me in this smelling place. :woot:

Now, to the matter. What I find rancid is Arsenal and your thoughts that you could ever win the league. 21 years and counting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:55 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 pm This is why a true Nigerian and a true black man will NEVER support England.
In that case, judging by your rancid behavior, every Nigerian should be clubbed to death on sight. Luckily every Nigerian is not like you :mrgreen:
You know I dont speak to you outside this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant be seen talking to someone like you in public. Please address all communication with me in this smelling place. :woot:

Now, to the matter. What I find rancid is Arsenal and your thoughts that you could ever win the league. 21 years and counting :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. Dorcas is not speaking to me. :laugh: Guess why the thread smells? :rotf: Because your rancid behind is in here! :woot: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The fooool keeps setting himself up! :laugh:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:31 pm The fooool keeps setting himself up! :laugh:

Welcome back. Glad you followed my instruction and addressed me here, and only here. :lol: :lol: You are so easy to control. And I decide how you move! :lol: :lol:

P.s -- what do you think about this? 21 years, NO TITLE! You will NEVER see Arsenal win a title in your lifetime. Bookmark this! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:45 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:31 pm The fooool keeps setting himself up! :laugh:

Welcome back. Glad you followed my instruction and addressed me here, and only here. :lol: :lol: You are so easy to control. And I decide how you move! :lol: :lol:

P.s -- what do you think about this? 21 years, NO TITLE! You will NEVER see Arsenal win a title in your lifetime. Bookmark this! :D
I follow instructions to beat you up, no matter who they come from :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is a pleasure! :thumbs: Now go and run crying to the mods again to save you, ... from the mighty wrath of the great Scipio! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:54 pm

I follow instructions to beat you up, no matter who they come from :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is a pleasure! :thumbs: Now go and run crying to the mods again to save you, ... from the mighty wrath of the great Scipio! :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KaiiI!! the irony. Dude thinks we do not know what happened in february. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, what do you think these two losers are saying here:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:58 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KaiiI!! the irony. Dude thinks we do not know what happened in february. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, what do you think these two losers are saying here:
Abeg mek una look dis persin o! Not content with showcasing his pic collection of young boys, now he is showing their nyash!

:woot: :woot: :woot: Chei! This dude should be in prison! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:39 pm
Abeg mek una look dis persin o! Not content with showcasing his pic collection of young boys, now he is showing their nyash!

We know the crying that happened in February, with wasted dossier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:23 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:39 pm

We know the crying that happened in February, with wasted dossier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still dey look small boy dem nyash? :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:33 am

You still dey look small boy dem nyash? :woot: :woot:
Wah wah wah Nwih Nwehhh Nwaaaaahhhhhh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I always suspected that the signing of David Almunia-Raya would cause division in the camp. Wonder how true this is … also the athletic reporter this rumor …

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... msdale/amp
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Titles Gone: I just had to drop this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuekgIjAkv0

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:53 am Titles Gone: I just had to drop this here

Classic. assAnal ain't winning shiiit
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:32 am
Thelastoneleft wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:53 am Titles Gone: I just had to drop this here

Classic. assAnal ain't winning shiiit
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shameless club
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems United is about to have a better season than Arsenal :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wow! United had a better season than you! Even with all the mouth you made, flapping your beak up and down and they still bested you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: