Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:22 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:44 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:04 pm Guys, quick question please. Does anyone know why Ruben Amorim rejected Liverpool and West Ham; and visited London 1 month ago?
I am hearing rumors about him. But Sporting has a cup final on sunday
Nicolo Schira is very good with his Italian sources. Hmm
they just need to get a manager in and get ready for preseason july 4th. I have no issue with Enzo . I am glad Chelsea made Europe. This way the players get to grow and improve chemistry
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Doubt the McKenna rumours are as a meaty as the media would have one believe. Maresca has worked with egos and personalities, vital for anyone wanting to steady the ship. Could be a ruse to put pressure on Leicester and Enzo to finalise a deal. If it’s any more than intrigue, it’s madness. Even more so for Man Utd. What is McKenna going to offer that seasoned veterans could not? Beyond bonkers. Let him prove himself, not necessarily by placing and position but performance and play.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:47 am Doubt the McKenna rumours are as a meaty as the media would have one believe. Maresca has worked with egos and personalities, vital for anyone wanting to steady the ship. Could be a ruse to put pressure on Leicester and Enzo to finalise a deal. If it’s any more than intrigue, it’s madness. Even more so for Man Utd. What is McKenna going to offer that seasoned veterans could not? Beyond bonkers. Let him prove himself, not necessarily by placing and position but performance and play.
I am getting a sence that its De Zerbi for United. He has been free and no one has spoken about him, and United has a cup final and wont speak because of that. Also, we all know how highly Pep thinks of De Zerbi and Berrada (Man U's new CEO) worked with Pep and certainly may have the same high respect for De Zerbi.

As for Enzo, he also won the PL2 with Man City before being Pep's assistant in a season where they finally won everything. They never did that before and in fact, always made mistakes in CL. But last season, (not saying he is the reason), but last season they were devastating. This year, he left them and they returned to making mistakes again in the CL and were not that strong in the league.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

X
Last edited by ANC on Sat May 25, 2024 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:14 am [media]375671098837364[instagram]375671098837364[/instagram][/media]
wetin be this
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:01 am
ANC wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:14 am [media]375671098837364[instagram]375671098837364[/instagram][/media]
wetin be this
You asked wetin be this on a post made on Friday night? The guy don dey another planet & will be back this morning.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:54 pm
wetin be this
You asked wetin be this on a post made on Friday night? The guy don dey another planet & will be back this morning.
:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wetin be this
yemo howbody, forget friday night shayo, saturday don land ... how we go mash City vs Money Miss road united today?
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:30 pm
wetin be this
yemo howbody, forget friday night shayo, saturday don land ... how we go mash City vs Money Miss road united today?
I dey busy. I don join choir for church.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:48 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:30 pm
wetin be this
I dey busy. I don join choir for church.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wotowoto
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea will make a £60m bid for Crystal Palace's French winger Michael Olise, 22, regardless of who the club's next manager is. (Mirror)
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Nice one Bigpokey, a great addition to help with your Europa cup campaign next season :D
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:18 pm Chelsea will make a £60m bid for Crystal Palace's French winger Michael Olise, 22, regardless of who the club's next manager is. (Mirror)

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Europa ke?
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:31 pm Nice one Bigpokey, a great addition to help with your Europa cup campaign next season :D
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:18 pm Chelsea will make a £60m bid for Crystal Palace's French winger Michael Olise, 22, regardless of who the club's next manager is. (Mirror)
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:27 am
Coach wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:47 am Doubt the McKenna rumours are as a meaty as the media would have one believe. Maresca has worked with egos and personalities, vital for anyone wanting to steady the ship. Could be a ruse to put pressure on Leicester and Enzo to finalise a deal. If it’s any more than intrigue, it’s madness. Even more so for Man Utd. What is McKenna going to offer that seasoned veterans could not? Beyond bonkers. Let him prove himself, not necessarily by placing and position but performance and play.
I am getting a sence that its De Zerbi for United. He has been free and no one has spoken about him, and United has a cup final and wont speak because of that. Also, we all know how highly Pep thinks of De Zerbi and Berrada (Man U's new CEO) worked with Pep and certainly may have the same high respect for De Zerbi.

As for Enzo, he also won the PL2 with Man City before being Pep's assistant in a season where they finally won everything. They never did that before and in fact, always made mistakes in CL. But last season, (not saying he is the reason), but last season they were devastating. This year, he left them and they returned to making mistakes again in the CL and were not that strong in the league.
My comments from yesterday is quite interesting, giving Pep's confession:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:55 am Europa ke?
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:31 pm Nice one Bigpokey, a great addition to help with your Europa cup campaign next season :D
Conference league. Hopefully it can be used to experiment with the squad
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:woot: I thought Bigpokey was celebrating Poch's Europa qualification a few days ago.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:06 am
Na science lab you dey run with 1b spent? If you want to do experiment you better hire ***** to do that for you now that money-miss-road United don sangalo you down to conference league :rotf: .

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea may not automatically accept to play in the Conference League as they have to meet UEFA's FFP terms as well.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So Chelsea sampled out Vincent Kompany (and Arnie Slot) before we hired Pochettino?
Kai!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:49 am
Na science lab you dey run with 1b spent? If you want to do experiment you better hire ***** to do that for you now that money-miss-road United don sangalo you down to conference league :rotf: .
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for me i hope they do not choose Frank or the IpTown coach.
SuperEagles