The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by elerineye »

I thought that they never lose with Rodri on the pitch. Was Rodri on the bench today?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:54 pm I thought that they never lose with Rodri on the pitch. Was Rodri on the bench today?
The never lose to ARSENAL with Rodri on the pitch, that is true. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETH teaching Arteta how to win a trophy against City. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:40 pm
felarey wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:36 pm Football fan by love, Manchester United fan by the Grace of God.
Even in deep turmoil, your history demands that you win! :thumbs: :thumbs: This is what separates you from a trophyless Arsenal
What a mumurific post, but then look who it is. :laugh: We have won so many FA cups that the Arsenal backroom staff each have their own personal FA cup for drinking tea every morning :rotf: Ewu kanbeer :woot: :rotf:

Nwih Nweh Nwwiiiiiihhhhhhh! Nwahhhhhhh!!! nwwwiwiiiiithhhhhhhh!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Even West Ham fans hate you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TWO YEARS, TWO TROPHIES!

ARSENAL - 2 YEARS, 0 TROPHIES. KNOW YOUR PLACE! :oops:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cowards have gone missing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shame has caught them! Thread that used to be number 1 thread on World Forum has plummeted down the board. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! God is good! Just imagine they had won the league! This thread would have been bubbling! They'd even have moved it to EaglesNest sef. :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Hm! It was smelling like strawberries 🍓 and cakes 🎂 here before. Now it suddenly smells like poo 💩! I wonder why?! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:35 pm Cowards have gone missing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shame has caught them! Thread that used to be number 1 thread on World Forum has plummeted down the board. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! God is good! Just imagine they had won the league! This thread would have been bubbling! They'd even have moved it to EaglesNest sef. :lol:
Not at all we are all here. It's the unnecessary dirt been spewed here that's keeping people off. Especially me.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just watched highlights of Englands 4-0 beat down of France in the
Euro U17 championships… and what’a goal for, Arsenal’s Ethan Nwaneri.
Arteta is gonna need to find a formula between using veterans and still blooding
in youth, which is a hallmark of Arsenal football club.
All the current young stars were given their break through from Wenger
Or Emery. Artet will need to do better or else we will start losing some good young talent
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:31 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:35 pm Cowards have gone missing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shame has caught them! Thread that used to be number 1 thread on World Forum has plummeted down the board. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! God is good! Just imagine they had won the league! This thread would have been bubbling! They'd even have moved it to EaglesNest sef. :lol:
Not at all we are all here. It's the unnecessary dirt been spewed here that's keeping people off. Especially me.
Ah! Nnai Diokpa 1, Emelike Nwanyioma Agwoturumbe Adeyinka Emekachukwunnnanya Azuzu. You are welcome.

I understand the frustration having to share a team with one of the worst human beings ever created, Simpleton AfricAnus. He has dragged your club and your thread into the gutter.

That said, Nnai Diokpa Emelike Mbanefo Dede 1 Ganduje Azuzu, this is now the 6th year. Are you willing and ready to come forward to me and bow in reverence? I am fully prepared to release my hand and allow your team free of my grip. :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:49 am
Ah! Nnai Diokpa 1, Emelike Nwanyioma Agwoturumbe Adeyinka Emekachukwunnnanya Azuzu. You are welcome.

I understand the frustration having to share a team with one of the worst human beings ever created, Simpleton AfricAnus. He has dragged your club and your thread into the gutter.

That said, Nnai Diokpa Emelike Mbanefo Dede 1 Ganduje Azuzu, this is now the 6th year. Are you willing and ready to come forward to me and bow in reverence? I am fully prepared to release my hand and allow your team free of my grip. :D
You are smelling up our thread, Mr. Dunceriver. :woot: Get the fork out and take the bad smell with you. :laugh: Cursed entity! (You notice I didn't call you a human being :mrgreen: )

Wha choo looking at?!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Keep dreaming.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Keep dreaming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shebi you wan make I beg you make you come beg me??

You want me to unearth the story of Igwe Kolintus? The stubborn Igwe? Just imagine you came to me quietly and secretly 3 years ago, una for don win 2 titles by now! :woot: :D
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:51 pm
azuka wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Keep dreaming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shebi you wan make I beg you make you come beg me??

You want me to unearth the story of Igwe Kolintus? The stubborn Igwe? Just imagine you came to me quietly and secretly 3 years ago, una for don win 2 titles by now! :woot: :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: u be proper craze man.
Even if you beg me I go forgive you for the unnecessary dirt you spewed here. But for me to beg you na lie oo. Ain't gonna happen. And your eyes we go win next year. Remember i told you so. Whether you like it or not. Moreso with more new coaches into the league, it will make it more competitive than it is this season.
By the keep reading more of the Igwe. Rome isn't built in a day and as such we are getting there. :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:14 pm

Even if you beg me I go forgive you for the unnecessary dirt you spewed here. But for me to beg you na lie oo. Ain't gonna happen. And your eyes we go win next year. Remember i told you so. Whether you like it or not. Moreso with more new coaches into the league, it will make it more competitive than it is this season.
By the keep reading more of the Igwe. Rome isn't built in a day and as such we are getting there. :taunt: :taunt:
See what you are doing to Kajifu! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you are right! if United and Chelsea get their strategy right, next season will be hot. I dont trust Slot at Liverpool. I think he is a good coach, but for him to be able to compete at the highest level - the type of competition that Arteta had to do in the last 2 years??? I dont think he can.

I am very intrigued by Maresca. He was the brain behind City last season when they were unbelievable. So, at Chelsea he could be something else. And United have gotten "football people" in now, and if they get their transfers right, they too could be there.

We go see sha! I dey look forward. First things first, I done already buy a bunch of pre-season tickets for this summer. You dey see any game? I would probably be at the Liverpool v Arsenal game in Philly at the end of July.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:46 pm

By the way, you are right! if United and Chelsea get their strategy right, next season will be hot. I dont trust Slot at Liverpool. I think he is a good coach, but for him to be able to compete at the highest level - the type of competition that Arteta had to do in the last 2 years??? I dont think he can.

I am very intrigued by Maresca. He was the brain behind City last season when they were unbelievable. So, at Chelsea he could be something else. And United have gotten "football people" in now, and if they get their transfers right, they too could be there.

We go see sha! I dey look forward. First things first, I done already buy a bunch of pre-season tickets for this summer. You dey see any game? I would probably be at the Liverpool v Arsenal game in Philly at the end of July.
On the bold i agree with you. Hopefully United do not sack Tag and allow him to have inputs on which player is recruited. I didn't watch Maresca at City but let's hope he brings some magic to Chelsea. But down deep inside me i think Chelsea sacking of Poch is wrong. But then it is the owners money. Slot, at Liverpool? we shall see.

Yeah the EPL needs competition. Hopefully it can come. That guy at Aston Villa is still there and just signed an extension. Let's believe he will keep the fire burning. With 3 or 4 teams joining Arsenal to bring competition to the EPL, next season will be sweet.

Have not really checked out the summer pre-season games. Will have a close look and see if there's any pre-season game on the weekends. Hopefully then I can take a in a few. Already have a busy summer lined up already with a few weddings to attend all over the place.

Will keep in touch if i happen to see any preseason match that fits my schedule. So we can meet up.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Una Enemy agrees to 5 year deal with Villa. Bad news! Villa under Una Enemy is the team I fear the most in that EPL.

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Dem don use Arsenal matter catch cruise finish.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:17 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:46 pm

On the bold i agree with you. Hopefully United do not sack Tag and allow him to have inputs on which player is recruited. I didn't watch Maresca at City but let's hope he brings some magic to Chelsea. But down deep inside me i think Chelsea sacking of Poch is wrong. But then it is the owners money. Slot, at Liverpool? we shall see.

Yeah the EPL needs competition. Hopefully it can come. That guy at Aston Villa is still there and just signed an extension. Let's believe he will keep the fire burning. With 3 or 4 teams joining Arsenal to bring competition to the EPL, next season will be sweet.

Have not really checked out the summer pre-season games. Will have a close look and see if there's any pre-season game on the weekends. Hopefully then I can take a in a few. Already have a busy summer lined up already with a few weddings to attend all over the place.

Will keep in touch if i happen to see any preseason match that fits my schedule. So we can meet up.
For sure bro!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is not even open for debate
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:50 am
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf:

This is cruelty.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]

The rumors aren’t good about this man staying.
Wish he wasn’t injured so much.
One of my all time favorite players.