USA LAUGHING THREAD!!!! Biitch Futcha where you at??

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
USA LAUGHING THREAD!!!! Biitch Futcha where you at??

Post by bret- hart »

4-1 vs the cocaine dealers and mail order cam girls :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Biiitch Futcha where you at???
Last edited by bret- hart on Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA LAUGHING THREAD!!!!

Post by bret- hart »

5-1 at home :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA LAUGHING THREAD!!!!

Post by bret- hart »

Cmon ref no extra time??? Yeye ref applies mercy rule otherwise it could have been 6 or 7 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA LAUGHING THREAD!!!! Biitch Futcha where you at??

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kai! How did I miss dis game!! :atc: :atc:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mexico face Brazil in less than one hour. :scared: I am sure the Mexicans are looking for excuses to cancel the game! :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

no one takes you seriously, if greg the great calls up one of your clients you'll be singing a different tune, but i'll entertain.

friendly.

competitive games:

thanks
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Ok, I get the laughing.

:)

It's been a while for the US A team to play together. Colombia is a tough outfit as well. But USA should have done better in a pre-tournament tune up. The back line looked like USA defenses of old...always ready to make a catastrophic error.

I was disappointed with Ream and Robinson. Not that I thought they were world class. GB is crazy for having them play out of the back. Even if they make their passes, the midfield doesn't have quality possession skills.

Team USA has come a long way from stiff hoof the ball players. But we're still a class below better teams. Still no xinga.

I think we do ok in the Copa. But no way in hell is this team winning.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:56 am no one takes you seriously, if greg the great calls up one of your clients you'll be singing a different tune, but i'll entertain.

friendly.

competitive games:

thanks
Chei we don suffer :o
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:56 am no one takes you seriously, if greg the great calls up one of your clients you'll be singing a different tune, but i'll entertain.

friendly.

competitive games:

thanks

Man, this Nigeria-Zimbabwe Match has to be the worst SE matches of recent times. We were completely decimated in this game!
Heck I even called for Paseiro to be fired after this game.
Peter Obi For President 2023
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:01 am 4-1 vs the cocaine dealers and mail order cam girls :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Biiitch Futcha where you at???

I know you go from house to house in your line of work but theres an old saying clean your house before you go inspecting others, thanks.
Saints baby we did it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...US v Colombia was a friendly, a test of players they have, so no biggie. We go see when they go down to Copa to access their performance.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:40 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:01 am 4-1 vs the cocaine dealers and mail order cam girls :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Biiitch Futcha where you at???

I know you go from house to house in your line of work but theres an old saying clean your house before you go inspecting others, thanks.
Prolly the most Ill advised thread of all time
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so 2nd warm up vs Brazil, US tied them, hmmm!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Last night saw a rookie US Manager execute a superb tactical organization vs Brazil albeit in a friendly...A coach whose playing career is not fit to clean Finidi's spare boots...

Yet his attention to tactical details makes a mockery of the formless setup of the Nigerian...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:21 pm Last night saw a rookie US Manager execute a superb tactical organization vs Brazil albeit in a friendly...A coach whose playing career is not fit to clean Finidi's spare boots...

Yet his attention to tactical details makes a mockery of the formless setup of the Nigerian...
how is gregg berhalter in his 71st game in charge of the USMNT considered a rookie?
Saints baby we did it
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:55 pm
txj wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:21 pm Last night saw a rookie US Manager execute a superb tactical organization vs Brazil albeit in a friendly...A coach whose playing career is not fit to clean Finidi's spare boots...

how is gregg berhalter in his 71st game in charge of the USMNT considered a rookie?

He is a rookie relative to other international managers

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

txj wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:33 pm

Dude give it a rest!

How can someone who has 71 coaching caps for the USMNT still be considered a rookie?
Peter Obi For President 2023
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Babalawo wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:50 am

Dude give it a rest!

How can someone who has 71 coaching caps for the USMNT still be considered a rookie?
common on ce, instead of saying oops im wrong, they double down.
Saints baby we did it
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what is that?
Do you mean the manager and players are rookie to the sport? That I may somewhat agree :biggrin:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mcal wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:01 pm

...what is that?
Do you mean the manager and players are rookie to the sport? That I may somewhat agree :biggrin:

In the context of the international game he is largely inexperienced. He also does not have a storied playing career, like Finidi or come from a dominant football culture as Nigeria.
But yet is able to show a far more superior understanding of the game, comparatively speaking.

That is the issue here.

Its his ability to tactically organize a game at a high level, where our own ex-players are not able to...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:17 am
Babalawo wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:50 am

Dude give it a rest!

common on ce, instead of saying oops im wrong, they double down.

My main point here is about the quality of his coaching and understanding of the game, even without a storied playing career as Finidi, or the gravitas of many of his peers in national team management.

The more appropriate term to capture what I mean is young manager.

Another one in the same mold atm is Wilfried Nancy...

He's able to do this by his sheer dedication to professionalism, something that came thru watching his Columbus Crew team. Contrast that with our Nigerian ex-players who are sitting back waiting for handouts...
Last edited by txj on Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

txj wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:25 pm
mcal wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:01 pm

...what is that?

In the context of the international game he is largely inexperienced. He also does not have a storied playing career, like Finidi or come from a dominant football culture as Nigeria.
But yet is able to show a far more superior understanding of the game, comparatively speaking.

That is the issue here.

Its his ability to tactically organize a game at a high level, where our own ex-players are not able to...
...one thing about the yanks is that what they don't do best they learn it, study it for years, pour in money, and come out and compete with the best. Their sports complexes are superior, and they train their kids from infancy to be the best.
Prior to hosting the 1994 world cup some English guy said they gonna make a mess of it, well turned out to be one of the best world cup ever.