Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Post by balo »

Game barely started, Man C has scored.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This match was not good news for Chelsea's rivals. You always want your rivals to do very well in August, so that they do not improve their team before transfer window closes :lol: :lol: While Arsenal and the like would feel they may not need to add, Chelsea will go out with anger to add.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:29 pm 3 zip#Tuchel out
So you can buy Artet Artet? :bump:

You guys treated Roman, the hand that fed your success badly. All you told him was " Thank you. Bye. We'll get another Sugar Daddy" :roll:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...an American coach beating a whole Chelsea football club :shock: :shock:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:33 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:31 pm I blame the ref for this humiliation…
Romero is to blame. Cucu is still feeling the effects of the hair pull. The others with hair are suffering the mental effects of seeing the pull.
Oh my… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I want to enter here and make noise but the season is still young...if Arsenal sustains its current form ehn til say January even..ehnnne no go better for una o
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:32 pm
kalani JR wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:54 pm I was accused of self hatred.
Game is 3 -0. Only one was Mendy's hash. Is he the only guy on the field?
Just calling it like I see it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this was a fluke result. the game wasn't for Chelsea today, Chelsea dominated from start to finish, errors and lapses of concentration were at fault, on to the next. However glad my country men Tyler Adams and Aaronson ( aka New Jersey Messi) balled today. The US is waiting for England in Qatar
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Typical Chelsea,i know they will be expose,first game against Everton a cheat gave them 3 points.
At home Conte bully them with seconds to go.
Today Leeds expose the fraud that is Chelshit.Roman is no more to bail them out with brining ref.

In another news City dropped points.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

100%Naija wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:20 pm I want to enter here and make noise but the season is still young...if Arsenal sustains its current form ehn til say January even..ehnnne no go better for una o
Make news,this folks laugh us when we start last season first 3 games no points.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea trying to buy their way,a coach got red card yet allow to coach for the next game.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:16 pm Chelsea trying to buy their way,a coach got red card yet allow to coach for the next game.
Shouldn't you be asking questions instead of making statements that leave you with black eyes?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:11 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:16 pm Chelsea trying to buy their way,a coach got red card yet allow to coach for the next game.
Shouldn't you be asking questions instead of making statements that leave you with black eyes?
Which question,a coach got red card yet allow to still be on touchline coaching and you do not see anything wrong.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:06 pm
Which question,a coach got red card yet allow to still be on touchline coaching and you do not see anything wrong.
Just rest. He will serve the 1-game ban when it is time to do so.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:19 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:06 pm
Just rest. He will serve the 1-game ban when it is time to do so.
Oga balo how far my brother?
How do you enh=joy Chelshit under your new owner?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

“Everything that can go wrong, did go wrong,' said the Chelsea boss. 'It started yesterday. We had no plane arrive so we came on the bus. The players could fly but for the coaching staff it was a long ride on the bus.

'It continued today. We lost the game in the first 20 minutes, where we were clearly better and had huge chances. We missed the target and did not take what we deserved. We created enough chances to be 2-0 up.

'We were clearly the better team and then we gave two presents. We lost our discipline. We scored an own goal (Mendy's mistake) and gave away a cheap set-piece and conceded from a set-piece. They are mistakes.

'It is nothing to do with pressing, nothing to do with running less kilometres and nothing to do with the style of Leeds. I don't see the connection that we lost to the style of Leeds.

'For you, this is the story, for me it is not. It is more our fault than anybody else's credit.'“
Really like T2 but would it kill him 2 give an
opponent some credit? Hell it was the pressing that
caused the gaffe from Mendy!
He needs 2 watch his back.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Man United dey craze??? How can any sane person reject any offer for Maguire?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19574808 ... nsfer-bid/
HARRY UP Man Utd set to BLOCK Harry Maguire transfer exit after Chelsea make shock enquiry over England defender
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:31 am
“Everything that can go wrong, did go wrong,' said the Chelsea boss. 'It started yesterday. We had no plane arrive so we came on the bus. The players could fly but for the coaching staff it was a long ride on the bus.

'It continued today. We lost the game in the first 20 minutes, where we were clearly better and had huge chances. We missed the target and did not take what we deserved. We created enough chances to be 2-0 up.

'We were clearly the better team and then we gave two presents. We lost our discipline. We scored an own goal (Mendy's mistake) and gave away a cheap set-piece and conceded from a set-piece. They are mistakes.

'It is nothing to do with pressing, nothing to do with running less kilometres and nothing to do with the style of Leeds. I don't see the connection that we lost to the style of Leeds.

'For you, this is the story, for me it is not. It is more our fault than anybody else's credit.'“
Really like T2 but would it kill him 2 give an
opponent some credit? Hell it was the pressing that
caused the gaffe from Mendy!
He needs 2 watch his back.
He should have. Leeds ran rings around Chelsea.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:35 am Man United dey craze??? How can any sane person reject any offer for Maguire?

HARRY UP Man Utd set to BLOCK Harry Maguire transfer exit after Chelsea make shock enquiry over England defender

The rumor was just a rumor. So it is best to save face acting like the fridge is a treasure.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:07 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:35 am Man United dey craze??? How can any sane person reject any offer for Maguire?

The rumor was just a rumor. So it is best to save face acting like the fridge is a treasure.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Na valid rumor o bros! He is the new John Terry, club and country 8-)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:48 pm

Na valid rumor o bros! He is the new John Terry, club and country 8-)
Lol. Congrats on the win.