The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Not saying I support that Auba should not be punished but why are we doing it in the full glare media ?

Na wa o - its all very immature for the club to drag itself and its captain through the mud .

Hmmmm
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... aincy.html

AUBA is captain no more.
We will see where this goes
from here. Who will this man appoint
as his successor? Is Auba done @ the Emirates?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:54 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... aincy.html

AUBA is captain no more.
SMH. One day Arteta will be sacked. But by that time, he would have done so much damage to the brand that top players will be weary to join. His man management is simply beyond poor.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:31 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:54 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... aincy.html

AUBA is captain no more.
SMH. One day Arteta will be sacked. But by that time, he would have done so much damage to the brand that top players will be weary to join. His man management is simply beyond poor.
Chief, long time, hope all is well with you and yours.
He is so much like AVB. HIs only saving grace being the
FA cup that was won while, ironically, riding on the back of Auba and the saves of Emi M.

The man has no concept of game and man management. For a smart man, it’s a complete shambles. I’m not holding brief for Auba because when you’re not delivering on the field, your quirks soon become cast in a negative light. But the way this man has shamed his captain publicly on numerous occasions is downright disgraceful.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:49 pm

AUBA is captain no more.
FA cup that was won while, ironically, riding on the back of Auba and the saves of Emi M.

The man has no concept of game and man management. For a smart man, it’s a complete shambles. I’m not holding brief for Auba because when you’re not delivering on the field, your quirks soon become cast in a negative light. But the way this man has shamed his captain publicly on numerous occasions is downright disgraceful.
My brother i have been good. Just been on the low. Hope you and yours are doing great too. Compliment of the season.
One is just tired of Arteta and his Arsenal. Nothing more to write about him than one has written. He simply needs to go.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

I blame Aubameyang for all the drama sha. What should Arteta have done in this instance?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Robbynice wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:14 pm I blame Aubameyang for all the drama sha. What should Arteta have done in this instance?
What exactly did the guy do wrong.

I understand he went to France to collect his sick mom.
Is there any more detail as to why the club has even gone to stripping his captaincy
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Robbynice wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:14 pm I blame Aubameyang for all the drama sha. What should Arteta have done in this instance?
My brother blame Auba for all you want. But it's his mother we talking about here. We will all likely do the same. And above all with current situations world wide flying isn't as simple as it used to be with all the covid protocols from one country to another. It's all about common sense.
The point is this should have stayed in-house. The public doesn't need to know about it. Punish him. Suspend him. Do whatever but keep it within.
That said it's about time those who owns Arsenal take a look at Arteta. You can't simply be falling out with every player now. Something is definitely wrong with his man management. Virtually all the players he met have been scattered. Whereas at Chelsea the same players said to be of no good under Lampard, won the Champions League 6 months later under a different coach. And currently in the run to win the EPL with just one addition to the group of players. Yet here we are.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Rumour stance... TALES by Moonlight Version :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Last time Auba was diciplined for being late had to do with his return late from a trip to see his sick mom.

This time he went to BRING her to the UK so she could get better care.
He returned late and also messed up his covid testing protocol ( which if anyone has traveled to the UK in the last 2 weeks will know its been a mess ! )
He was told to go sort out his test and he would be punished for returning late..
He agreed but personally asked for it to be kept out of the media because of his mum's state ( its rumoured its a psych + med issue ) and knowing brit media they would like now figure it out ...
Arteta did not promise and broke no promise by revealing it to the press...
Auba responds by doin tattoo and posting on the media ...
Arteta and Arsenal dig in and do another interview elaborating a bit more after to soton win..
Auba's people retaliate by giving a version to Orstein....
Arsenal (respond to that version by stripping him and making his future untenable in Arsenal..)

Now judge for yourself :)

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@SDL, regarding the glaring eyes, are they not invited to the gallery, in audience courtesy of invitation? T’is the age of espionage, footballers sell inside info to tabloids and other outlets. What choice is there for many when the players themselves have sidestepped the washing machine in favour of an Aunty Ezenwa bucket and soapy water special.

As for Arteta’s stance, absolutely essential. Aubameyang has attempted to undermine his authority on myriad occasions, to turn a blind eye to antics publicised by an insider would be far more detrimental than the heavy hand. Lest one forget how heavily paid Pierre is for his present day obsolescence and leniency in his handling gains another coat of buffoonery. Make an absolute example of him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arteta and Arsenal still looking at Xhaka as posible replacement for Auba
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lol.. it will NOT be xhaka.

It will be likely Laca who will leave and pass it on to Thierney

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Auba wasn't a captain material to begin with. Good riddance!

This is his 3rd infraction and 3rd time is the charm. If one digs back to his Dortmund days, he had the same issues there.

Next man Up! Next is to sell him ,if for nothing else use his diabolical misses as your reason. Like the man but he is not worth the position of starter anymore.

Gabriel, Thierney(if he stays healthy) can step up and take the job.
Last edited by Cito on Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:49 pm

AUBA is captain no more.

My brother i have been good. Just been on the low. Hope you and yours are doing great too. Compliment of the season.
One is just tired of Arteta and his Arsenal. Nothing more to write about him than one has written. He simply needs to go.
Couldn’t have said it any better
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This is like adding petrol into the fire. Just besause he was late getting back from seeing his mother. You strip of his captaincy. Auba is not a trouble maker, not a repeat offender. He hustles during games, loves the club. Arteta has lost the dressing room. All he had to do was give him a one game suspension and mend the fences, But no he goes on to strip him of his captainship and gives him a 3 day ban. Personally I would have handled this differently. I would have A?uba apologize to the team and one game is enough. End of story.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Coach wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:36 pm @SDL, regarding the glaring eyes, are they not invited to the gallery, in audience courtesy of invitation? T’is the age of espionage, footballers sell inside info to tabloids and other outlets. What choice is there for many when the players themselves have sidestepped the washing machine in favour of an Aunty Ezenwa bucket and soapy water special.

As for Arteta’s stance, absolutely essential. Aubameyang has attempted to undermine his authority on myriad occasions, to turn a blind eye to antics publicised by an insider would be far more detrimental than the heavy hand. Lest one forget how heavily paid Pierre is for his present day obsolescence and leniency in his handling gains another coat of buffoonery. Make an absolute example of him.
Arteta has aleady lost the dressing room. This tough stance or ego trip is for the birds. it is just a matter of time before he is sacked and Auba will laugh at him.

Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

With this move, the fraud Arteta has just from out of thin air, manufactured an excuse for why he will need more time to "steady the ship". Nevermind he is the one that stirred the storm that derailed the ship. The ways and methods of a con artist!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am shocked people are against Arteta for removing captaincy from Aubameyang. 3 cases for discipline in 2 years? That is not the right behaviour. Yab his tactics, his man management but on this one - Arteta had no other choice.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

On Auba

Sportsmail understands that there was also frustration from within the camp that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed the opening day loss to Brentford with Covid just days after throwing a birthday party for his son where multiple guests were invited. [
@SamiMokbel81_DM
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

The following quote from The Athletics showed the follow of Arteta and those who run Arsenal:

For Aubameyang, there was considerable shock. Family is important to him. His mother lives in Laval, with no direct airport connections to London. Travelling there and back in a single day, with the requisite COVID-19 testing, was a complex feat — even with the help of a private jet.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cristao II wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:35 pm I am shocked people are against Arteta for removing captaincy from Aubameyang. 3 cases for discipline in 2 years? That is not the right behaviour. Yab his tactics, his man management but on this one - Arteta had no other choice.
I disagree Arteta haa handled this badly. Yes Auba did wrong but he is not even providing him a pathway back to the team. Also there is a better way of handling removing the captainship without publicly disrespecting the player. Massaging the big egos of players and knowing how to talk to them is part of the job of beeing a manager of a EPL team. He has now frozen out Pepe and Auba. Lacazette will never sign a new contract. Players will look at the situation and say why would I want to join Arsenal. They have no champions league football and their manager will openly throw me under the bus in a public forum right or wrong,

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:35 pm I am shocked people are against Arteta for removing captaincy from Aubameyang. 3 cases for discipline in 2 years? That is not the right behaviour. Yab his tactics, his man management but on this one - Arteta had no other choice.
That's where we are, selective amnesia over how many times he ignored the set rules in Arsenal and his former club. This is why Naija is a mess. Calling it as is gets you in a dog house but sweeping it under the rug when it suits you is their idea of 'right thing to do'.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cito wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:34 pm
Auba wasn't a captain material to begin with. Good riddance!

This is his 3rd infraction and 3rd time is the charm. If one digs back to his Dortmund days, he had the same issues there.

Next man Up! Next is to sell him ,if for nothing else use his diabolical misses as your reason. Like the man but he is not worth the position of starter anymore.

Gabriel, Thierney(if he stays healthy) can step up and take the job.
Short and simple. We move...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger