2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] AST v TOT [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris pulled off another masterpiece at the death of half time.

This is first time in a while that Spurs' mantle is being tested.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal giving the ball away cheaply.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kuluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

From an acute angle and he finds the back of the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is another Kane assist.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:clap:

:clap: :clap:

Antonio Conte!!
Coaching matters
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Going forward Spurs can be devastating. So many scoring options available. Kane has yet to score in 2 games already yet we have scored 7 so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane to Son and you know the rest :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

These two are just on another level when it comes to playing together.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son gets a hattrick.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son's job is done. Moura comes on for him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ashley Young with an agricultural tackle on Kane as Kane was breaking away. Conte abeg comot Kane before dem wound am finish.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn comes on for Kulu.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris almost spoilt his own good work with a wayward clearance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane gets a yellow for trying to stop Villa attack.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Pleasantly surprised at the very good result for the team given previous inconsistencies. Well done. 7 games to go. Let's keep the run going.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:58 pm These two are just on another level when it comes to playing together.
Didn’t one of your fans here say they are grossly overrated .:: as well as your coach
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:49 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:58 pm These two are just on another level when it comes to playing together.
Didn’t one of your fans here say they are grossly overrated .:: as well as your coach
You know how emotional one can get when things aren't going right :D

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Yes they are.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:45 pm
Yes they are.

:rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BHA [WK 32]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I believe BHA will sit back and defend deep with the hope of frustrating Spurs for most of the match and then catch us on the counter. The key to victory will be to score first and early so that way they will be forced to come out and play.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What was that Kane? Lame shot on target when he could have passed it on.