Time for Two FIFA's - One Female, One Male?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Time for Two FIFA's - One Female, One Male?

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:28 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:16 pm
Football 'has a women's problem'

Meanwhile, Chelsea women's manager Emma Hayes says she is hopeful the situation will prove to be a "huge wake-up moment" in Spain.

"This is not just an isolated incident," said Hayes, speaking on Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4.

"It is about a systemic problem over a number of years where the women's national team have complained on more than one occasion about the level of treatment and equality of opportunity and access for all of them.

"I hope that it will bring seismic and systemic change and you can see with the reaction across Spain it is certainly in support of Jenni Hermoso and the entire Spanish team.

"This is a huge wake-up moment for Spanish society and it goes beyond Spanish football about how women feel they are treated or mistreated.

"It [misogyny] happens here as much as Spain. I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Do I think we are much further ahead than Spain? Yes. But we still have so much work to do.

"Of course it [football] has a 'women's problem'. We have to look at some of the work done to challenge the same issues around racism because some people are not aware of how inherently misogynist they are.

"We are making strides in the right direction but we want to keep progressing."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66677614
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What’s your point?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:47 pm

Meanwhile, Chelsea women's manager Emma Hayes says she is hopeful the situation will prove to be a "huge wake-up moment" in Spain.

"This is not just an isolated incident," said Hayes, speaking on Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4.

"It is about a systemic problem over a number of years where the women's national team have complained on more than one occasion about the level of treatment and equality of opportunity and access for all of them.

"I hope that it will bring seismic and systemic change and you can see with the reaction across Spain it is certainly in support of Jenni Hermoso and the entire Spanish team.

"This is a huge wake-up moment for Spanish society and it goes beyond Spanish football about how women feel they are treated or mistreated.

"It [misogyny] happens here as much as Spain. I have to deal with it on a regular basis. Do I think we are much further ahead than Spain? Yes. But we still have so much work to do.

"Of course it [football] has a 'women's problem'. We have to look at some of the work done to challenge the same issues around racism because some people are not aware of how inherently misogynist they are.

the point is the woke folks have bamboozled yall to deviate from the main issue. Open your eyes, that kiss was no SA
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:51 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:47 pm

the point is the woke folks have bamboozled yall to deviate from the main issue. Open your eyes, that kiss was no SA
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:06 pm misogyny:::a person who hates or discriminates against women : a misogynistic person. These comments attempt to cut much deeper, striking women at what misogynists see as their most valuable characteristics: appearance, sexual purity, sweetness and submissiveness.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu