The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:44 pm Ramsdale and David Raya are ball playing goalkeeper Emi Martinez is not one.QED
Thats why he is being replaced? huh? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:52 pm
Waffiman wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:11 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:02 pm David Raya to Arsenal?

Arteta is not at Arsenal to mess around. Ramsdale has become too comfortable and Raya will replace him if signed.
It’s really crazy cuz they just gave him an extension.
I took a lot of heat from the clown brigade when I said
the worst decision made by Arteta was letting Martinxez go. Would have been one position we wouldn’t have had to worry about for seasons to come.
My bro, I was one of the Emi cry babies, but as of today, I’m glad Arteta let him go. I detest the guy’s attitude and behavior.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

elerineye wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:23 pm

Arteta is not at Arsenal to mess around. Ramsdale has become too comfortable and Raya will replace him if signed.
the worst decision made by Arteta was letting Martinxez go. Would have been one position we wouldn’t have had to worry about for seasons to come.
My bro, I was one of the Emi cry babies, but as of today, I’m glad Arteta let him go. I detest the guy’s attitude and behavior.
Chief Emi has some issues. I can’t deny that. He was a right ol prick during the World Cup. Dunno what kinda issues he was having. That’ said, Ramsdale is almost as reassuring as Almunia. He tries antics as well, but does not inspire confidence any more. Funny the new fable that Emi can’t play with his feet all of a sudden. I’ve officially seen it all. The lengths people go to spin false narratives … whatever
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[instagram] [/instagram]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hmm.. I'd say Emi behaves like most Arenal fans.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:45 pm Hmm.. I'd say Emi behaves like most Arenal fans. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

If rumours are true, he looks Arsenal bound. He is in the final year of his contract and will not sign an extension.

The rumours are, talks have taken place, and Arsenal offered 30m euros. Brentford want £40m. In desperation, Brentford publicised Arsenal’s interest, in an attempt to run an auction. The player wants Arsenal move it is claimed. Let's see.

For me, Ramsdale is in big problems because he has easily been a top 4 goalie in the league.

Above all, Arsenal GK coach Inaki Cana previously worked with David Raya at Brentford before he joined Arsenal.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:44 pm Ramsdale and David Raya are ball playing goalkeeper Emi Martinez is not one.QED
Spot on.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:46 am

If rumours are true, he looks Arsenal bound. He is in the final year of his contract and will not sign an extension.

The rumours are, talks have taken place, and Arsenal offered 30m euros. Brentford want £40m. In desperation, Brentford publicised Arsenal’s interest, in an attempt to run an auction. The player wants Arsenal move it is claimed. Let's see.

For me, Ramsdale is in big problems because he has easily been a top 4 goalie in the league.

Above all, Arsenal GK coach Inaki Cana previously worked with David Raya at Brentford before he joined Arsenal.
Like I said before, Arteta caused this mess letting go in the first place.
Wasting a season with Leno, and then spending big on Ramsdale, and wanting to spend big on another goalie.
This is crazy.
There are other areas of the team that needs addressing ..
I’m also wondering about the goalie coach.
The one Martinez had issues with, and the one who signed a chump like Runnarson!!
Strange that Ramsdale has progressively deteriorated after such a great start with us
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

People, the reason we're exploring bringing Raya in is cos Turner(no. 1 US GK) wants a starting spot. Raya wants to stay in the EPL hence killing Bayern's interest. Ramsdale will get his groove back.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:48 am
Spot on.
Really? Which Emi Martinez are we talking about here?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:15 pm

Wasting a season with Leno, and then spending big on Ramsdale, and wanting to spend big on another goalie.
This is crazy.
The one Martinez had issues with, and the one who signed a chump like Runnarson!!
Strange that Ramsdale has progressively deteriorated after such a great start with us
That's a really bad sale bar none. With the type of defence we had last season, we would have conceded less goals than we did with Martinez between the post. And who knows we might as well have won the league.
Here we go wasting money on another goalie.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal nah reall confused club sha... Ramsdale was one of una best performer last season and the bobo is miles ahead of the SPanish 2nd version of Kepa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:47 pm
Spot on.
Bless your heart my bro.
I had to bite my tongue …
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:50 pm

This is crazy.
That's a really bad sale bar none. With the type of defence we had last season, we would have conceded less goals than we did with Martinez between the post. And who knows we might as well have won the league.

Chief, thank God for folks like you.
Sometimes you feel like you’re shouting
in the forest when you try to make sense here.
I don’t like tedious brawling but even the most
mundane and basic insights elude some of our
folks here cuz they can’t see through their cloud
of implicit bias and hatred
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

did some assanal fans claim bobo is lit with the feet
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:24 pm

Big P can you please add Emi Martinez to the equation? Because some people are full of emotion here.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Spot on.
Emi mot bad with his feet, but not as good as Ramsdale and esp Raya.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:50 pm

This is crazy.
Ultimately, Emi wanted out. Arteta is not keen on players who do not want to play for the club.

Turner now wants out. So we need a backup goalie as good as Ramsdale. Raya, fancies his chances and IMHO, a better goalie with his feet than Ramsdale.

At the price Raya is available for, you have to take the punt on him.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:54 pm
Spot on.
Not that he is bad with his feet he can not really set it in high press.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ojafranpa wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:38 pm

Big P can you please add Emi Martinez to the equation? Because some people are full of emotion here.
https://www.premierleague.com/players/4 ... o=1&se=489

SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:54 pm
Spot on.
Lol Waffi you’re funny for real.
I can’t believe you watched Emi for Villa
and the world champs and said this …
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:38 pm

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4 ... o=1&se=489

Oh dear Lord.
Watch some people flee from this post :bump: