Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ohhh my wooordddd!! Golazo! Jesus!!! 3-0!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Beautiful assist by Trossard!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

we had to spoil the good work :(
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

9 games to go,small small.
I don dey shake oooh for the liverpool game come sunday next week
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal for life
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:02 pm 9 games to go,small small.
I don dey shake oooh for the liverpool game come sunday next week
That Liverpool highline is caught out too many times. I fancy our chances against them if we pass the ball quickly in the final third. Martinelli I am looking at you!

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:34 pm Jesus is not ready yet. I hope he proves me wrong and scores
Care to apologize to Jesus my friend
:mrgreen:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

City might have to slip up if we are gonna bring this cup home.
Still have road games against

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

Yikes! Anyway keeping fingers crossed
City are a juggernaut though and we have their
attention now.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:36 pm City might have to slip up if we are gonna bring this cup home.

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

attention now.
We get at least 4 points in those 3 games, the title is surely ours. Realistically a point at pool, a point at the Etihad and 3 points at the toon. Of course will be happy if we do better.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:35 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:34 pm Jesus is not ready yet. I hope he proves me wrong and scores
Well he did prove me wrong, so the apology was offered in advance :mrgreen: Wish Arteta had left him on to try for the hat trick. No worries. He will get that against 'pool. Right, Jesus? :sneaky:

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:36 pm City might have to slip up if we are gonna bring this cup home.

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

attention now.
We will take it game by game hopefully they slip as suggested the irony for city to win the league we have to slip and they keep winning, i fear the bottom teams fighting relegation more we might just conclude its a winnable game then shocker.Liverpool away is the big test next,no matter what we can not droppoed all 3 points,they are playing tuesday we should be well rested and approached that game.
When is Saliba coming back?We need all our players fit for this last games.
God help us oooh,
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:24 pm

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

attention now.
We get at least 4 points in those 3 games, the title is surely ours. Realistically a point at pool, a point at the Etihad and 3 points at the toon. Of course will be happy if we do better.
The key is we should not allow city beat us we dropped points they dropped too,so a draw will be perfect.
The bottom teams are tricky games for us,those 3 games we need minimum 5 points and the league title heading home.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:36 pm

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

attention now.
The key is we should not allow city beat us we dropped points they dropped too,so a draw will be perfect.
The bottom teams are tricky games for us,those 3 games we need minimum 5 points and the league title heading home.
I agree. We need at least a point from City. In fact I would take a point from City over 3 points from Liverpool. We have to shut down City's wings somehow. Saka, Odegaard, Trossard and Martinelli have to bring their A game. None of this head down dribbling into the corner nonsense from Martinelli. No! City will dispossess him immediately and kill us on the counter.

They have to play quick one-touch passing to break City's high line and take advantage. Quick, one-touch passing! We can do it!

What do we do when City have the ball? Press them immediately while they are still higher up the pitch. Get that ball and test that City defense that never does any work! Do all these and we will get at least one point from City.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pains to say this, assanal are winning the league
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:55 pm
kajifu wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:36 pm

City
Newcastle
Liverpool

attention now.
I agree. We need at least a point from City. In fact I would take a point from City over 3 points from Liverpool. We have to shut down City's wings somehow. Saka, Odegaard, Trossard and Martinelli have to bring their A game. None of this head down dribbling into the corner nonsense from Martinelli. No! City will dispossess him immediately and kill us on the counter.

They have to play quick one-touch passing to break City's high line and take advantage. Quick, one-touch passing! We can do it!

What do we do when City have the ball? Press them immediately while they are still higher up the pitch. Get that ball and test that City defense that never does any work! Do all these and we will get at least one point from City.
:agree: :clap: you play play sabi the game,liverpool started very smart,then mess up in second half.
Arsenal can do it away to City
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:56 pm pains to say this, assanal are winning the league
May your word come to reality and you will live longer Amen
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

What in the world is the big deal with this PRIME drink? People ask and look for it like it’s a hard drug… :???: :blink:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

elerineye wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:44 pm What in the world is the big deal with this PRIME drink? People ask and look for it like it’s a hard drug… :???: :blink:
Excellent question.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:26 pm
Well he did prove me wrong, so the apology was offered in advance :mrgreen: Wish Arteta had left him on to try for the hat trick. No worries. He will get that against 'pool. Right, Jesus? :sneaky:
We are now truly in a title race. We are the challengers for the title, and not contenders anymore.

This month's fixtures decides the race, we go to Liverpool who are desperate for CL football, they need the points, just like we need the points.

Without Saliba's pace in that backline, Liverpool have an invitation to attack through there, the key is will they risk it knowing any attacks, especially with overloads, leaves Saka with one-on-one possibilities?

Our history informs us that most times we have been title contenders, if we win at Annfield, we go on to be champions. Could this be the case for the title race this season?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:53 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:26 pm
We are now truly in a title race. We are the challengers for the title, and not contenders anymore.

This month's fixtures decides the race, we go to Liverpool who are desperate for CL football, they need the points, just like we need the points.

Without Saliba's pace in that backline, Liverpool have an invitation to attack through there, the key is will they risk it knowing any attacks, especially with overloads, leaves Saka with one-on-one possibilities?

Our history informs us that most times we have been title contenders, if we win at Annfield, we go on to be champions. Could this be the case for the title race this season?
Ehen! :clap: :clap: :clap: You don begin dey tok betta! :thumbs:

Honestly I am not worried about Liverpool's attack, because I know we will also get our chances and get plenty of them. Where we tend to have problems is with teams that sit deep and frustrate us. My only fear is what we will do with the chances we get, because we WILL get them against 'pool. That high line of theirs can be ruthlessly exploited by Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli and Trossard, IF they(especially Martinelli) show urgency in combining in the final third.

Somebody needs to have a word with Martinelli about this. That thing of putting his head down and going towards the touchline with 100 extra touches is not going to do us any favors in this game.

I am confident we can get something out of this game. The boys have the required mentality.

Wha choo looking at?!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Next up - Lucky # 9 - Countdown!!!!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

God of football biko do not allow us droppoed points at liverpool,
A win put us in a solid position,win this and it goes down to 8 games with Artetat favorite number.
Soton please just park bus come saturday a draw is all we are asking,a draw or win put you in a better position and you enjoy EPL football again.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:59 pm Next up - Lucky # 9 - Countdown!!!!
I dey shake oooh not sure why Chelsea vs Liverpool did not take place on thursday so they will be tired.