The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:40 pm
Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:40 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:56 am
Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 am Wetin Balogun do Arteta? Some claim it is his attitude. I know I don't like the fact that he is not even getting a chance.
Thats always the accusation when fans want to simplify a problem and they like the coach. The player's reputation is always attacked.
Even worse, they see a confident Black young man with a big individual style and they don't like it because it does not conform to the subservient, quiet understated way they want in a black young men.

This people have to get it into their heads, not every Black kid is like Eddie or Bukayo

Almost no one at Arsenal agrees Eddie is better than Balogun, but for whatever reason they want to sell Balogun. Most of the fans have bought into this and most of them don't even know the player. I am unhappy about this whole saga.
It's simply a case of man management. Arteta is the type of person that you disagree with once and it becomes an issue for ever.
This is not a case of Arteta or a case of Balogun. This is a case of some fans making false accusations.

Artata's first choice striker is Gabby Jesus
Arseta's second choice striker is Nketia
Arteta's third choice striker is false 9 (Harvetz or Trossard).

Balogun scored 21 goals last season
Balogun is UNITED STATES Number 1 Striker
Balogun has been courted by multiple top clubs to become their number 1 striker (including Inter Milan)

Balogun has zero desires to be 4th choice, or 3rd choice or even second choice. He is determined to be first choice. This means that both men have decided to move passed each other -- without malice. One wants Gabby to be his first choice and spent 50m on him, the second one wants to be first choice -- else where.

Like Mbappe and other players who do not share the same vision as their club, Balogun is training outside the team until his move happens. Whats the problem?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:43 pm
azuka wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:40 pm
Waffiman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 am Wetin Balogun do Arteta? Some claim it is his attitude. I know I don't like the fact that he is not even getting a chance.
Thats always the accusation when fans want to simplify a problem and they like the coach. The player's reputation is always attacked.
Even worse, they see a confident Black young man with a big individual style and they don't like it because it does not conform to the subservient, quiet understated way they want in a black young men.

This people have to get it into their heads, not every Black kid is like Eddie or Bukayo

Almost no one at Arsenal agrees Eddie is better than Balogun, but for whatever reason they want to sell Balogun. Most of the fans have bought into this and most of them don't even know the player. I am unhappy about this whole saga.
It's simply a case of man management. Arteta is the type of person that you disagree with once and it becomes an issue for ever.
This is not a case of Arteta or a case of Balogun. This is a case of some fans making false accusations.

Artata's first choice striker is Gabby Jesus
Arseta's second choice striker is Nketia
Arteta's third choice striker is false 9 (Harvetz or Trossard).

Balogun scored 21 goals last season
Balogun is UNITED STATES Number 1 Striker
Balogun has been courted by multiple top clubs to become their number 1 striker (including Inter Milan)

Balogun has zero desires to be 4th choice, or 3rd choice or even second choice. He is determined to be first choice. This means that both men have decided to move passed each other -- without malice. One wants Gabby to be his first choice and spent 50m on him, the second one wants to be first choice -- else where.

Like Mbappe and other players who do not share the same vision as their club, Balogun is training outside the team until his move happens. Whats the problem?
Valid points.
I be wan say something though but men, i no get energy for your wahala. so i pass. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:24 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:05 pm

Waffiman,
Highly doubt it has anything to do with him being “a confident black man or whether he’s subservient or not”. After all it was the same Fola B that they talked into signing a new contract when it seemed he was sure to leave. It’s Arteta’s team, and I sure as hell don’t agree with everything he does, but highly doubt it has to do with skin tone.

Some people just don’t make for good work place chemistry with each other. These are just facts. The only caveat to this can be exceptional talent. Love Fola B. Been his biggest supporter on this site, but his style doesn’t suit Arteta ball. Same for Auba, Ozil and Pepe.

Wonder why Densch Frimpong and David Bentley didn’t work with Wenger, while he was wasted time with the likes of Denilson, Clichy and El Postman??

It’s all about the coach and his idea of a fit for his team. How can a coach love one black player and have an issue with another black man cuz of racial animus????! Do all black people get along or love each other??? People think please…
Interesting point the bold part.
Could the current situation be due to Fola's statement earlier this summer that "he won't be going on another loan"?
I really think that it’s about the FIT.
He is a traditional number 9, box poacher.
Jesus is the prototype for Arteta.
Unfortunately the only area GabbyJ slacks on
is his finishing. Fola B doesn’t have the work rate
and activity but maybe a more clinical finisher:

Bottom line is that a divorce is necessary but
doesn’t need to be ugly. The lad believes in himself
and wants a home where he can be the main man.
Credit to him. Unfortunately with the injury to Jesus, this would have been a perfect cameo audition for him.

We shall see.
It’s gonna be a real interesting season.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The Telegraph
Premier League player to face second season under police investigation for rape
Tom Morgan
Thu, August 3, 2023 at 10:01 AM EDT

The established international answered bail in recent days, 13 months after he was first arrested at an address in North London. Officers have now informed him he no longer has a set date to report to police, but he has instead been “released under investigation”, which has no set timescale.

Scroll to continue with contentAd

Shower Remodeling & Tub-To-Shower Conversion
Telegraph Sport disclosed on July 4 last year how the well-known figure had been arrested in North London after a first complaint was made about him. Additional allegations of rape were made by a second woman in the ensuing days, although one of two later allegations has been dropped. The suspect was then interviewed in February this year after a third woman came forward with allegations.

After several bail extensions since, the player will now begin the playing season with the case ongoing for an unspecified period of time. His club has been repeatedly contacted by Telegraph Sport and is aware the player is being questioned but he continued to play for the entirety of last season following his arrest.

MPs and campaigners have expressed concern around whether the internationally renowned player should have been allowed to continue playing matches.

Scotland Yard said the first alleged rape was reported to have happened in June 2022 and he was arrested weeks later, on July 4.

“While in custody, he was further arrested on suspicion of two incidents of rape that were alleged to have been committed in April and June of 2021 against a different woman in her 20s,” a statement added. “In February 2023, the man was interviewed under caution for a sexual offence alleged to have taken place in Barnet in February 2022. This relates to a third victim and was reported to police in July 2022.

“No further action will be taken in relation to the alleged offence in June 2021 because the relevant legislation had not yet come into effect at the time it is said to have occurred. This has been explained to the complainant who continues to be supported by officers.

“The man was bailed until August 2023. He was subsequently released under investigation whilst further enquiries are carried out.”

Hopefully the twin prosecution has learnt its lesson from Mendy and still enabling these gold diggers
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

David_Ornstein 1h
🚨 Brentford expected to turn down opening Arsenal offer for David Raya but proposal is only slightly below what #BrentfordFC are seeking + talks continue. Both parties want deal for 27yo GK to happen & are now working on finer details @TheAthleticFC #AFC
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Fabrizio Romano 1h
EXCL: Nottingham Forest submitted an official bid for Matt Turner.
🚨🔴🌳Understand the proposal has been made for permanent transfer, talks advancing with Arsenal.Crucial step in goalkeepers domino as #AFC keep negotiating with Brentford for David Raya, deal getting closer.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Juve makes approach for Partey
source football.london.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mikel Arteta: Arsenal manager considered his Premier League future

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66409342
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffiman,
Highly doubt it has anything to do with him being “a confident black man or whether he’s subservient or not”. After all it was the same Fola B that they talked into signing a new contract when it seemed he was sure to leave. It’s Arteta’s team, and I sure as hell don’t agree with everything he does, but highly doubt it has to do with skin tone.

Some people just don’t make for good work place chemistry with each other. These are just facts. The only caveat to this can be exceptional talent. Love Fola B. Been his biggest supporter on this site, but his style doesn’t suit Arteta ball. Same for Auba, Ozil and Pepe.

Wonder why Densch Frimpong and David Bentley didn’t work with Wenger, while he was wasted time with the likes of Denilson, Clichy and El Postman??

It’s all about the coach and his idea of a fit for his team. How can a coach love one black player and have an issue with another black man cuz of racial animus????! Do all black people get along or love each other??? People think please…
:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffiman,

Could the current situation be due to Fola's statement earlier this summer that "he won't be going on another loan"?
Bingo! He also has the guts to tell the club to lower their asking price for him. :roll:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:15 pm

Waffiman,

Bingo! He also has the guts to tell the club to lower their asking price for him. :roll:

Would that be too much to ask? Especially if the PT was chasing suitors away. Let my cousin leave. "Give Him Free!"
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Ornstein
EXCL: Brighton & Hove Albion reach agreement in principle with Ajax to buy Mohamed Kudus for ~€40m. 23yo Ghana int’l close to agreement on personal terms. Deal not fully done but key De Zerbi target + would be #BHAFC record signing @TheAthleticFC #Ajax
In a couple of years this kid might go for over 100 mill.
I’d rather have him than Havertz … but what do I know.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

balo wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:05 pm

Waffiman,

Would that be too much to ask? Especially if the PT was chasing suitors away. Let my cousin leave. "Give Him Free!"
Hmmm… just as Chelsea lowered Harverts’ price or West Ham lowered Rice’s price? Oh, let me guess, Brighton is also about to lower Caicedo’s price?

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:11 pm
Ornstein
EXCL: Brighton & Hove Albion reach agreement in principle with Ajax to buy Mohamed Kudus for ~€40m. 23yo Ghana int’l close to agreement on personal terms. Deal not fully done but key De Zerbi target + would be #BHAFC record signing @TheAthleticFC #Ajax
In a couple of years this kid might go for over 100 mill.
I’d rather have him than Havertz … but what do I know.
:agree: Totally!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Waffiman,

Hmmm… just as Chelsea lowered Harverts’ price or West Ham lowered Rice’s price? Oh, let me guess, Brighton is also about to lower Caicedo’s price?
You too like English. Abeg let my cousin go. He wanna be the main man wherever he goes.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

balo wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:25 pm
elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Waffiman,

You too like English. Abeg let my cousin go. He wanna be the main man wherever he goes.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: SHOW ME DA MONEYYYYY!!! :taunt:

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal you have your striker- Kai Havertz. Soccer has really evolved he is not a replacement for Xhaka Declan is .
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We are in hot water today oooh,i don dey shake oooh
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Rodri gets away with a rugby tackle and Arteta gets a yellow for protesting lol.
These EPL refs are the worst.
What a bunch of jokers
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

I always knew that the new rules were made for Arsenal. :roll:

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Declan Rice feels very comfortable sitting in this low block of Arsenal lol. He feels like he’s back at West Ham :bump:
Lord have mercy.
Come on Kai finish that.
You’re not at Chelsea any more lol.
In fairness, touch chance .. ball was behind him
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

We’re going to finish this game with 8 men…