The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Thunder »

Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:67mins- Real with 10 subs, Arsenal, just 1
Oga Thunder, how you see the RM game and us coming season?
Waffiman my broda, how una dey across the pond? Hope all’s well. The RM game exposed our lack of depth. But seriously, we do have players for the future. Waffi, barring a couple of defensive signings, I’m afraid we might sending our young gladiators into the arena with tooth picks in their hands.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffi .. the truth like you said is we have one but dont want to spend. and if we dont want to spend we should not be wishing for seasoned campaingners .

Go outside the PL and get great squad players and let the coach earn his pay... all the people you listed will cost a fortune, Watford/West ham/Everton/CP are seasoned selling teams and will squeeze us ..damn see Celtic sef they flex !!

I like the idea of seasoned EPL certified but its not the end of the world, injuries did us in last season and it was down to the fact that we had a poorer second string team that pretty much 75% of the EPL, our first team was decent but the second team was so so so bad.

I will suggest we go out of network and get good/great players and hope Unai can coach .. then hope secondly that Injuries will be fair to us ..this align and we get 4th.

Zaha /Tierny alone we are talking 100M that is crazy ..absolutely crazy. ... That will buy 4 players easily out of the PL network
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal manager Unai Emery will decide in the next two weeks whether to let England Under-21 winger Reiss Nelson, 19, join Hertha Berlin on a season-long loan
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal manager Unai Emery will decide in the next two weeks whether to let England Under-21 winger Reiss Nelson, 19, join Hertha Berlin on a season-long loan
He is yet to convince me after 3 years of hype. Willock has convinced me now for almost 2 seasons without much noise. I say let the kid go hone his skill.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
kajifu wrote:Arsenal manager Unai Emery will decide in the next two weeks whether to let England Under-21 winger Reiss Nelson, 19, join Hertha Berlin on a season-long loan
He is yet to convince me after 3 years of hype. Willock has convinced me now for almost 2 seasons without much noise. I say let the kid go hone his skill.
Let the coach decide in two weeks,may be our coach trying to avoid bringing experience player and used kids.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people any updates?Are we in for another r poor season or a film trick like Leicester did to everyone?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:67mins- Real with 10 subs, Arsenal, just 1
Oga Thunder, how you see the RM game and us coming season?

We dey well for this side my brother. I can see things are looking good for una side. We thank God.

Waffiman my broda, how una dey across the pond? Hope all’s well. The RM game exposed our lack of depth. But seriously, we do have players for the future. Waffi, barring a couple of defensive signings, I’m afraid we might sending our young gladiators into the arena with tooth picks in their hands.
This is my fear, your fear and the fear of most of us. The feeling when RM made 10 subs which included seasoned internationals, and we made one change, must have been a real awakening to our reality. Looking at reactions since and fans are beginning to get really restless.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is not looking good from reports that beloved don't want to come into terms with KOS.
French defender Laurent Koscielny, 33, will be forced to train with Arsenal's kids even though the first team have returned from their US tour
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Caballos DONE!

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Welcome signing
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
3 months anniversary of ensuring assanal spends another season playing on thursday nights
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Waffi .. the truth like you said is we have one but dont want to spend. and if we dont want to spend we should not be wishing for seasoned campaingners .

Go outside the PL and get great squad players and let the coach earn his pay... all the people you listed will cost a fortune, Watford/West ham/Everton/CP are seasoned selling teams and will squeeze us ..damn see Celtic sef they flex !!

I like the idea of seasoned EPL certified but its not the end of the world, injuries did us in last season and it was down to the fact that we had a poorer second string team that pretty much 75% of the EPL, our first team was decent but the second team was so so so bad.

I will suggest we go out of network and get good/great players and hope Unai can coach .. then hope secondly that Injuries will be fair to us ..this align and we get 4th.

Zaha /Tierny alone we are talking 100M that is crazy ..absolutely crazy. ... That will buy 4 players easily out of the PL network
What is vexing me is watching the likes of Leicester, Everton and West Ham not only spend, but their spending is what you see as investments in their squads. They have invested far more than us and have been closing the points gap in the past 2 seasons.

We have to be honest, our lack of proper squad development means we should be looking behind us as opposed to in front of us. The likes of Wolves, Everton and West Ham are now the problem not top 4 if we don't sort ourselves out.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Waffi .. the truth like you said is we have one but dont want to spend. and if we dont want to spend we should not be wishing for seasoned campaingners .

What is vexing me is watching the likes of Leicester, Everton and West Ham not only spend, but their spending is what you see as investments in their squads. They have invested far more than us and have been closing the points gap in the past 2 seasons.

We have to be honest, our lack of proper squad development means we should be looking behind us as opposed to in front of us. The likes of Wolves, Everton and West Ham are now the problem not top 4 if we don't sort ourselves out.
waffi, haven't heard or spoken to you all summer...so my question to you for this upcoming season , is this ..will assanal finish in the top 4?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:

Exactly and they are doing it without buying "EPL" ready players, look at what Wolves did with a team of newbies to the league mixed with seasoned guys from the championship - The man Nunos can coach simple. Herein lies my wahala any coach thinking he needs seasoned EPL players to compete with what we already have on ground is laying his excuse table.

...Socrates
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:

Again I hate to say it but Ornstein assessment from earlier in the summer looking more accurate by the day.
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Brother Bigpokey24 respect your self for this new season.Enough of this your hating on beloved.
Go hate on Manu,City,Spurs or Liverpool choose one give us a break.Others have game thread go disturb them.
Thanks
Sincere Kajifu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

kajifu wrote:Brother Bigpokey24 respect your self for this new season.Enough of this your hating on beloved.
Go hate on Manu,City,Spurs or Liverpool choose one give us a break.Others have game thread go disturb them.
Thanks
Sincere Kajifu
Simple put the loser on the ignore list. I have not seen a single post from said moron in ages, it makes for a far better experience.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Caballos DONE!

so he is to wear Ramsey #8 shirt
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Saliba done and announced.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Saliba DONE!

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cally wrote:Saliba done and announced.
Cool. He is being loaned back to his original club for next season though.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Saliba DONE!

Dang !! the guy looks the part !! I hope he is the real deal o :thumbs: :thumbs:

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

KT, Pepe,Zaha, Everton and a CB. Who is next?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.