Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:06 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 am Looks like Timer CD from Ajax is the next to sign. West ham want Man city to enter the bidding war. Maybe even Chelsea for Rice. 75 amp plus 15 mo is good money for Rice. That should have been the final offer.
Seems Everton's Onana is available..maybe ?
That is a down grade. Caicedo would make sense or a similar player. It was obvious West ham wanted City to bid for Rice. I hope there is a plan B.

u dont want to pay 100 M for Rice but you want to pay 95M for caicedo ? you logic sweet sha.

anyway Caicedo goes to choski and rice goes to shitty my bread don butter sweet well.

We arsenal fans will learn to appreciate Xhaka more now....

If Arsenal like themselves they better keep Xhaka and go buy Onana and Lavia jejejly
t
I didn't say that. I will test the market at 60 MP for Caicedo. I don;t think Chelsea will be able to afford Caicedo. The are selling players to balance the books and are creating more holes. Lack of goalscorer, lack of number one goalkeep;er. Brighton wont get 100MP.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:06 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 am Looks like Timer CD from Ajax is the next to sign. West ham want Man city to enter the bidding war. Maybe even Chelsea for Rice. 75 amp plus 15 mo is good money for Rice. That should have been the final offer.
Seems Everton's Onana is available..maybe ?
That is a down grade. Caicedo would make sense or a similar player. It was obvious West ham wanted City to bid for Rice. I hope there is a plan B.

u dont want to pay 100 M for Rice but you want to pay 95M for caicedo ? you logic sweet sha.

anyway Caicedo goes to choski and rice goes to shitty my bread don butter sweet well.

We arsenal fans will learn to appreciate Xhaka more now....

If Arsenal like themselves they better keep Xhaka and go buy Onana and Lavia jejejly
Xhaka is gone. Already secured the deal to Leverkusen. They were just waiting for his Arsenal replacement before they announce it. Then Partey wants out - speaking to Juve.

I have been saying it for years that Xhaka is your best midfielder. Best in talent, best in brain and best in tenacity/winning mentality. You guys will understand this next season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:08 pm
SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 pm The only really annoying thing is if they really wanted Rice, they could have just skipped the whole 65 milla they just paid for Havertz and take 25 of that and put on on top of the 90 they offered for Rice and get it done.

If you are going to overpay for bog standard players at least overpay on the ones you really need and not fluff!!
City had been in the race ---they wanted to sort out Gundogan. I am sure Rice's agent is not a dummy he would have asked to hear city's offer.
No o! its playstation. City just woke up this morning and felt like adding rice to their diet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:10 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:04 pm Partey: They tried to replace us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xhaka: Brighton and West Ham chook hand for their yansh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DD don kolo finish :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. anyway i think Xhaka stays but Partey goes ...the injuries and that his rape issue nailed his exit. I see Arsenal collecting less than 40M to sell Partey.
Juve wont pay 40m for a 30 year old midfielder who has 2 years left on his contract and the selling club already showing all their cards. Una go lucky to get 18m. Remember how Roma refused to go above 15m for Xhaka? :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No agreement has been signed. Xhaka is not gone.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I didn't say that. I will test the market at 60 MP for Caicedo. I don;t think Chelsea will be able to afford Caicedo. The are selling players to balance the books and are creating more holes. Lack of goalscorer, lack of number one goalkeep;er. Brighton wont get 100MP.

Test water with someone who has been on the market since the last window ? what are you even saying ? na crayfish market ? you did man ..make i leave DD to harasss you, i was trying to save you from DD and yaself :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I am not convinced Mikel & TP are on good terms - i remember the exit of Auba, Arsenal accepted offers from 2 Saudi clubs but Auba took a paycut to play at Barca.
For a while all we heard or read about was TP was in talks wth the Saudis, tbh, i was disappointed & wondered why a player with such talent will opt for the Desert so soon in his career? Yes, Benzema, Ronaldo & co have earned the right to play pension ball.
Caicedo was bent on leaving Brighton last Jan, his team refused but agreed to extend his contract while promising him he could leave this offseason.
Ok, TP is on to his last season - what about a season extension & promise he could leave in the offseason. Juve will not pay him Arsenal wages - £15m transfer fees will be a gift..
TP stunk the last 5th of last season - most of the team were in a funk, We didn't have cover so in my opinion TP played with injury - he lacked physicality, pace & belief. We face the load of having newbies improve on our league position of last season.

-----------------------------------
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ffers.html

Thomas Partey 'agrees to join Juventus' after snubbing Saudi Arabia offers, with MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI KEEN ON A £17M MOVE for the Arsenal midfielder
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:09 pm I didn't say that. I will test the market at 60 MP for Caicedo. I don;t think Chelsea will be able to afford Caicedo. The are selling players to balance the books and are creating more holes. Lack of goalscorer, lack of number one goalkeep;er. Brighton wont get 100MP.

Test water with someone who has been on the market since the last window ? what are you even saying ? na crayfish market ? you did man ..make i leave DD to harasss you, i was trying to save you from DD and yaself :rotf: :rotf:
The Blues being bailed out by Saudi money - 3 players so far?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They better not accept 17 MP for Partey. If they do Edu better pack his bags. Clubs will disrespect.us forever with low ball offers. They go bid 35 MP for Saka.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:29 pm They better not accept 17 MP for Partey. If they do Edu better pack his bags. Clubs will disrespect.us forever with low ball offers. They go bid 35 MP for Saka.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are truly a JJC. Did I not tell you what will happen. You played your hand! Juve will never pay astronomical fee for a 30 year old with 2 years left on his contract.

You thought you were going to get rice and caicedo, so you disrespected the two warriors - Xhaka and Partey :D
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal is better off having an unhappy Partey on the bench than selling him to Juve for 17Mp. Don’t care about his age or if he runs down his contract. Partey is the best DM in the premier league. Still has 4 to 5 years of top flight football left in him, if they want him. Pay the market rate. We don’t have to sell,

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:57 am Arsenal is better off having an unhappy Partey on the bench than selling him to Juve for 17Mp. Don’t care about his age or if he runs down his contract. Partey is the best DM in the premier league. Still has 4 to 5 years of top flight football left in him, if they want him. Pay the market rate. We don’t have to sell,
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, better than Rodri, Casemiro, Fabinho, Caicedo, Guimares and Rice! yaaaayyyyyyyyy the best :lol: :lol: :lol:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 pm The only really annoying thing is if they really wanted Rice, they could have just skipped the whole 65 milla they just paid for Havertz and take 25 of that and put on on top of the 90 they offered for Rice and get it done.

If you are going to overpay for bog standard players at least overpay on the ones you really need and not fluff!!
I perceive Rice will be an Arsenal player and not more than 90 million plus pounds. City have not submitted any bid yet.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tolahs wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:38 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:09 pm I didn't say that. I will test the market at 60 MP for Caicedo. I don;t think Chelsea will be able to afford Caicedo. The are selling players to balance the books and are creating more holes. Lack of goalscorer, lack of number one goalkeep;er. Brighton wont get 100MP.

The Blues being bailed out by Saudi money - 3 players so far?

The Blues are being bailed by the reds.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:42 pm

I perceive Rice will be an Arsenal player and not more than 90 million plus pounds. City have not submitted any bid yet.
City had a plan to get Kova from Choski ..thats done , they have an eye out for one other player and Rice is 3rd on the list for the midfield fortification. if they get the second chap ...hint its a player Bayern will NOT let go off but ...we never know...if they do Arsenal gets Rice . I want City to get Rice so it forces us to get a cheaper option sha.....Lavia or Onana. or both sef.

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal will match city bid but weekly wages offer from city and trophies will give city the advantage. But the hope is that he wants to stay in London and he has a good relationship with Arteta, Saka and Ramsdale could help Arsenal. It will be Rice decision. My money is on him choosing Arsenal.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

City and Bayern Negotiations will be sweet o..Bayern dont want Cancelo BUT want Kalvin phillips...
City dont want Cancelo but want Kimmich ?? And Alphonso Davies..

Bayern also seems interested in Kyle walker if the rumours are true..

Chai sweetness when you are a champ :( Arsenal need to win something so we can flex like this o

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:11 pm Arsenal will match city bid but weekly wages offer from city and trophies will give city the advantage. But the hope is that he wants to stay in London and he has a good relationship with Arteta, Saka and Ramsdale could help Arsenal. It will be Rice decision. My money is on him choosing Arsenal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Rumor is City didnt bid because Rice wants Arsenal. I am optimistic.

The first two signings
Harvath
Timber

Players on the way out
Runnarsen
Çedric
Holding
Trusty
Tavares
Lokonga
Xhaka
Partey
Patino
Mari
Nkettiah
Balogun
Pepe

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What would possess Ethan Nwaneri to leave Arsenal to join Chelsea and their academy to nowhere? Who advises these young lads? Did he not see the situation Hutchinson finds himself in?
Someone needs to help these young boys. It’s almost like trafficking in youth.
Crazy
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:14 pm What would possess Ethan Nwaneri to leave Arsenal to join Chelsea and their academy to nowhere? Who advises these young lads? Did he not see the situation Hutchinson finds himself in?
Crazy
Overbearing agents & weak mentors. The agent could give a hoot how the kid's career progresses at this point - he's looking at 10% of a bigger sum from the Blues. I strongly believe these agents are paid off the books.
I strongly believe that when it comes to Mudryk's agent.
That Ethan who has a front seat to see the brilliance at Arsenal youth to 1st is dithering is sad.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:04 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:14 pm What would possess Ethan Nwaneri to leave Arsenal to join Chelsea and their academy to nowhere? Who advises these young lads? Did he not see the situation Hutchinson finds himself in?
Crazy
Overbearing agents & weak mentors. The agent could give a hoot how the kid's career progresses at this point - he's looking at 10% of a bigger sum from the Blues. I strongly believe these agents are paid off the books.
I strongly believe that when it comes to Mudryk's agent.
That Ethan who has a front seat to see the brilliance at Arsenal youth to 1st is dithering is sad.
I’m just stunned.
Information is so wide and available that the family’s of this young lads, unless they are on the bung, can’t claim ignorance. Makes no damn sense.
Oh well it’s their life and their consequence.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Ya know it didn’t occur to me until a mate mentioned it but
an argument could be made that Arteta has not blooded any of our elite young
Hale End kids, and maybe that’s why there is a possible exodus.

Saka
smith Rowe
Nketiah
Martinelli

are all Wenger/Emery products.
Even young Reull Walters who trained regularly with the first team wasn’t
given a sniff when Tomi went down. Arteta would run out Partey there or
ride Ben White till his legs went off.

Hate to say it but Arteta is basically a check book manager.
Our net spend under him is ridiculous.
Imagine if Wenger or dare I say Emery was given the cash this man has been handed?
He isn’t developing the talents in the academy and I guess they might be seeing somethin we are not.