video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

yaya
Re: video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Post by yaya »

bret- hart wrote:
Thunder wrote:You guys need to cut it out. Adebayor was the insigator-in-chief. None of this would have happened, if he had not run the full length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. Bear in mind also, that he was warming up in Arsenal's side of the field before been shepherd back to his sides. 'Am an Arsenal fan to the core, and didn't support the way he was treated, or his sale to city. But truth be told, he almost started a riot.

this is the weakest excuse i have hever read/heard. :boo:
you dont get it mehn!! Ade deserved it! Mandela deserved to go to jail! Dr. king deserved to die! Rosa Park deserved to get her #$% whipped! those poor blacks in the south deserved to be hung by nooses! and our forefathers deserved to be sold in slavery..i mean, only if they had all STFU and accepted their role as second class... a smiling negroe! they would not have been dealt with. :ohmy:

Thunder wrote:You guys need to cut it out. Adebayor was the insigator-in-chief. None of this would have happened, if he had not run the full length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. Bear in mind also, that he was warming up in Arsenal's side of the field before been shepherd back to his sides. 'Am an Arsenal fan to the core, and didn't support the way he was treated, or his sale to city. But truth be told, he almost started a riot.
He deserved it? :scared: :shock: :shock:

Instigator-in-chief?

Wow! :scared:
WOOOOOW, so it was while he was sprinting across the field that these guys ran to the nearest grocery store and bought bananas rushed back to the field and waited for Adebayor to get to them so they can pelt him with it....Yah, makes sense...Adebayor instigated the banana throwing!!!!! It wasn't a premeditated act by despicable fans! Right! :glare: :glare: :glare: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
achuzia-the-air-raid

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

yaya wrote:
so your vedict. its okay for fans to throw banana at a black player! thank you for your input. one by one we are gathering your kind. God forbid you are lynched and hung by a noose. you will never receive sympathy here. Today, you shouold be deeply ashamed of yourself. it is clear to me, and to all, that your skin color is a disgust to you. Whether adebayor slapped an arsnal fan, ran naked, or even punched wenger in the face, for you to justify a blatant racist conduct is not only shocking! but is mind blowing.

like I told waffiman, if i ever see you condemn racism in this forum again, i will throw u at least 10 cyber slap! what an absolute disgrace. :boo: :curse:

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT BLOCK HEAD!

HE WILL NEVER GET IT.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).

Why are all you Arsenal haters holding a hatefest here? What do you want Waffiman to explain or "spin" to you?

I condemn the racist fans that threw bananas at Ade...that's a despicable act of cowardice, and they deserve condemnation.

Having said that, the ignorant act of a few annoyed fans does not make Arsenal FC a racist club. Adebayor behaved very stupidly by going to celebrate in front of Arsenal fans. He already played extremely well, and made the loudest statement by scoring a nice goal...did he have to aggravate them further by celebrating in front of them? Have Arsenal fans ever thrown bananas at any player before? They must have tried to hit him where they felt would hurt him most.

Thierry Henry, a black man, remains Arsenal's greatest hero, well-loved by all Arsenal fans. Shameless Man U fans are all over this thread talking crap, did you open any thread with videos of your fellow fans calling Arsene Wenger a paedophile? You show up here to condemn fans that Adebayor did his best to aggravate.

CE is full of hypocrites accusing others of hypocrisy...no wonder progress is hard to come by.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Riversboy

Post by Riversboy »

At this point, what more can be said?

I have loved the Arsenal since I was 9 years old, but what happened to my fellow African today at the hands of my "fellow fans" cannot be excused, contextualised, explained, condoned or stomached.

To all cybereagle gooners using Ade's actions as a justification or counter-argument: Why did those men have bananas in the stadium to begin with? Did Arnold Schwarzeneger or Michael J Fox go back in time and tell them Adebayor was going to incite them, and they should come armed with a proper response? Was it "eat fruit day" at the stadium? Is there a rare strain of H1N1 in Britain that causes banana suckers to grow on people's hands?

THOSE GOONERS CAME TO THE STADIUM WITH THE PREMEDITATED INTENTION OF RACIALLY ABUSING OUR BROTHER.

The Manic Street Preacher song says "If you tolerate this, your children will be next". Some of you even live in London. I would have expected nothing but shudders.

When people talk about racism in football, I've always smugly said "not in my club", yet here we are.

My continued loyalty to Arsenal FC will depend on the club's official reaction. Henceforth, however, I sever all ties with any fan club associated with the team, and I am canceling my plans to go to Emirates Stadium next season. I am also nbot buying any more club memorabilia until further notice.

Those of you that, like me, carry Arsenal on their heads, take note of what has happened. Adebayor has sacrificed as much for Arsenal as you. He has contributed to the club in a way that none of us can hope. Yet, all that is forgotten, and he is now a monkey.

Anyway, up Sharks FC. Every man to his NPL tent o!
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
Eruobodo

Post by Eruobodo »

Adebayor is a thug. He should have had more than Bananas thrown at him for the way he behaved. I have never liked the guy and I also feel he is a no talent piece of garbage that got lucky but thinks the whole world owes him something. It is an unspoken rule, you do not celebrate against your old team and worse still, what exactly did RVP do to him that he had to stamp on him. The guy is just a flat out thug and anyone who supports the riffraff should be ashamed of themselves.
http://www.cokerconfidential.com/
The One Stop Resource
Riversboy

Post by Riversboy »

Eruobodo wrote:Adebayor is a thug. He should have had more than Bananas thrown at him for the way he behaved. I have never liked the guy and I also feel he is a no talent piece of garbage that got lucky but thinks the whole world owes him something. It is an unspoken rule, you do not celebrate against your old team and worse still, what exactly did RVP do to him that he had to stamp on him. The guy is just a flat out thug and anyone who supports the riffraff should be ashamed of themselves.
He deserved boos. He deserved hisses. He did not deserve to have ojects thrown at him, especially not bananas, given the context of that fruit's use in English football.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
Eruobodo

Post by Eruobodo »

How about this. Let's just say he scored and then kept his cool like other players do or did not stomp RVP, what do you think the story line would be today? It definitely would not be about him. That's the point, let the bigots expose themselves, do not give them fodder and cover for their ignorance and stupidity. Adebayor has been misbehaving since he was at Monaco and if he is not careful, he will end up like Mido eventually. Racism is here to stay and will never go away. The question is are you as a black person going to be a player or a pawn? In this case, the village boy from Togo and Nigeria reject chose to be a pawn. I hate when black people play into the hands of these racists, I really do.
http://www.cokerconfidential.com/
The One Stop Resource
goke313

Post by goke313 »

Eruobodo wrote:Adebayor is a thug. He should have had more than Bananas thrown at him for the way he behaved. I have never liked the guy and I also feel he is a no talent piece of garbage that got lucky but thinks the whole world owes him something. It is an unspoken rule, you do not celebrate against your old team and worse still, what exactly did RVP do to him that he had to stamp on him. The guy is just a flat out thug and anyone who supports the riffraff should be ashamed of themselves.

same ole uncle ruckus #$% #$%$*
shakakaka

Post by shakakaka »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150948&hilit=ancelotti

I'm here in this thread, the Waffler, wey you? :oops: :oops: :oops: :laugh:
FORZA MILAN
Babafad

Post by Babafad »

Waffiman wrote:Image
You have a picture of Van Persie's lunge too?
What lunge? I know RvP will not be getting banned for violent conduct but your hero Adebayor will be banned for violent conduct and more. :tic: :tic: :tic:
And the only silverware your hero RvP will see this season is the cutlery in the Arsenal canteen. :tic:
At least he has won silverware in the past woth Arsenal, unlike your hero. :sneaky: :tic: :sneaky:
RvP has won an FA Cup, Adebayor has won the African Player of the Year. I'll let you decide which is more significant. :lol: :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The guy plays in a TEAM sport, yet here you are harping on about the fact that he's won an INDIVIDUAL award. Yeah, that did whatever club he was playing for at the time a world of good! :roll: :oops:

A classic example of why he has not had any peace with any of the teams he's played for (to date) - TOGO, MONACO & ARSENAL. It's only a matter of time before he starts his shenanigans with Man City.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
shakakaka

Post by shakakaka »

yaya wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Image
Jokes apart...really, u do realise what your response says about you right? i take it that you will be okay when your fellow gunners stuff banana in ur moutn and hang u by a noose! anyways, I am glad you have seen the video. thats all I wanted. now, go search your conscience and reconcile with it. Racism is GREAT! AND IT IS JUSTIFIED TO THROW BANANA AT A BLACK MAN IN A RACIST GESTURE. if i ever hear you condemn racism in this forum again, God help me, I will throw you 10 cyber slaps! :taunt: :taunt:
:thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs:
FORZA MILAN
Babafad

Post by Babafad »

Nipsy wrote:To anyone trying to defend this, it is absolutely outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with Adebayor's behaviour on the day. Think about it: you're in the stands, the guy scores a goal and sprints over, and a banana (or some euphemistic substitute) suddenly materialises in your hand? So what are you telling me? You sprinted to the shops in mini-seconds and came back with it? It was obviously intended, and the same ilk of fandom had been harassing the guy before he left the club. They had their issues. We can talk all night about the fairness of that. But, for heaven's sake, just deal with it.
You are overlooking the fact that bananas are a freely/widely available commodity on the market. Normally, as is the case with eggs which are also thrown at antagonists, they are bought with the initial intent of being eaten.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Player

Post by Player »

That was very disgracefull, im an Arsenal fan and you can never justify that $@#%, nevertheless you cant use that to stigmatise all Arsenal fans.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
shakakaka

Post by shakakaka »

Player wrote:That was very disgracefull, im an Arsenal fan and you can never justify that $@#%, nevertheless you cant use that to stigmatise all Arsenal fans.
My colo friend, have you seen the love those "racist" Italians are showing Eto'o :wink:

FORZA MILAN
NAIJA4EVA

Post by NAIJA4EVA »

I stated in another thread to Yaya that i would need to analyse the video evidence. Having seen the video i would like to take this opportunity to make a personal apology to Yaya, Realtrouble and to the whole black race to not believing there were racial undertones to the abuse Adebayor got on Saturday.

The video clearly shows bananas being thrown at Adebayor, and seeing those faces of hate from the Arsenal supporters gets more sinister everytime i see it. The reason why i didn't think there was any racism involved was because it was not reported by the press-alas i forgot most of the press are run by white people. :( I am dissapointed that Adebayor, or none of the black players from Arsenal OR Man City kept quiet. had it not been for the close up video i would not have known. :boo:

However, we need to realise that this racism is not only from Arsenal supporters. I believe most, if not ALL white people are racists. If you do something to pi$$ them off, wait and see what hatred will come from their mouths. If Arsenal were docked points for it, i would be 100% behind it.

I made a terrible mistake. I believe deep down i knew all along. Maybe i just didn't want to believe it because it would have been to shameful, too disgraceful...and too hurtful. I am an Arsenal supporter, but a Black man first. I shall not be making those mistakes again.
Idika

Post by Idika »

An absolute act of wickedness. :boo: :boo: :boo:
NAIJA4EVA

Post by NAIJA4EVA »

Idika wrote:Image

what has this got to do with the banana throwing??? Do the decent thing and think of your people. :roll:
Nipsy

Post by Nipsy »

Idika wrote:Image

Man, did you forget what happened just seconds before? Couldn't this be better explained as an emotional reaction as opposed to wickedness? And is this meant in any way to offset the banana throwing? Because if that was your intention, I think you're way, way off.
chendosplastic

Post by chendosplastic »

NAIJA4EVA wrote:I stated in another thread to Yaya that i would need to analyse the video evidence. Having seen the video i would like to take this opportunity to make a personal apology to Yaya, Realtrouble and to the whole black race to not believing there were racial undertones to the abuse Adebayor got on Saturday.

The video clearly shows bananas being thrown at Adebayor, and seeing those faces of hate from the Arsenal supporters gets more sinister everytime i see it. The reason why i didn't think there was any racism involved was because it was not reported by the press-alas i forgot most of the press are run by white people. :( I am dissapointed that Adebayor, or none of the black players from Arsenal OR Man City kept quiet. had it not been for the close up video i would not have known. :boo:

However, we need to realise that this racism is not only from Arsenal supporters. I believe most, if not ALL white people are racists. If you do something to pi$$ them off, wait and see what hatred will come from their mouths. If Arsenal were docked points for it, i would be 100% behind it.

I made a terrible mistake. I believe deep down i knew all along. Maybe i just didn't want to believe it because it would have been to shameful, too disgraceful...and too hurtful. I am an Arsenal supporter, but a Black man first. I shall not be making those mistakes again.

I salute your courage.

But I think you just made another mistake.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.

Eruobodo wrote:How about this. Let's just say he scored and then kept his cool like other players do or did not stomp RVP, what do you think the story line would be today? It definitely would not be about him. That's the point, let the bigots expose themselves, do not give them fodder and cover for their ignorance and stupidity. Adebayor has been misbehaving since he was at Monaco and if he is not careful, he will end up like Mido eventually. Racism is here to stay and will never go away. The question is are you as a black person going to be a player or a pawn? In this case, the village boy from Togo and Nigeria reject chose to be a pawn. I hate when black people play into the hands of these racists, I really do.
So we should walk around timidly...my guy slave trade is over we are allowed to behave or misbehave as we please without fear of being racially abused.

Racism might be here to stay we are also here to stay so they had better start loving it because nobody is going anywhere there will always be black people in this country.
Guv007

Post by Guv007 »

Eruobodo wrote:How about this. Let's just say he scored and then kept his cool like other players do or did not stomp RVP, what do you think the story line would be today? It definitely would not be about him. That's the point, let the bigots expose themselves, do not give them fodder and cover for their ignorance and stupidity. Adebayor has been misbehaving since he was at Monaco and if he is not careful, he will end up like Mido eventually. Racism is here to stay and will never go away. The question is are you as a black person going to be a player or a pawn? In this case, the village boy from Togo and Nigeria reject chose to be a pawn. I hate when black people play into the hands of these racists, I really do.
How about RVP not sliding in to take him out and just missing by inches?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
osa

Post by osa »

tfco wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
maceo4 wrote:yaya, whats ur problem? Don't you know that only in Spain that such disgraceful acts happen? :veryangry:
I wan see dem come spin this one, I thought this doesn't happen in good ol' England. Where is the outrage from the British press, damn hypocrites.. :rotf:
As usual the La Liga apologists lose all sense of comprehension when it comes to England.
I will type this s.l.o.w.l.y, hopefully you get it

T.h.e.r.e is racism in E.n.g.l.a.n.d
It is the response to the racist acts that we talk about
In Spain, the clubs get fined some nonsense amount, and that is what we talk about, and the fans get banned for a few months
Again, nobody has said there is no racism in England.
LMFAO

a question i have for you BLACK POWER people is this. do you think that the arsenal fans took bananas to the game with the intention of throwing those bananas at black people the way that fans in spain do.

or is it just possible that they threw what they had in their hands at the time he started taunting him. Did they throw bananas at him at any other point in the game?

what do sausage rolls mean to a black man?
what do half eaten bananas mean to a black man?
what does a plastic stool mean to a white man?

you guys need to get a grip. Sure those fans are bush and of course there is racism in england, but drawing comparisons to what Henry was complaining about in spain is just ridiculous. In spain people TODAY still throw bananas at black players just because the black players are on the pitch and those bananas were never bought to be eaten.
Last edited by osa on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!