video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Post by wale1974 »

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:wale1974, I just deleted your post. Do yourself a favour do not ever refer to my kids again.
With all due respect, i just asked you a question i wasn't trying to insult your family. I was talking to a fellow gooners like u the other day and they told me are cool u are and how u always make them feel at home whenever they come to London. Racism is a topic i don't joke with at all because i have been on the receiving end of a racism physical assault in the past, so im sure u can understand my beef with you and babafad. The forum is for yabish and discussion but when you let your loyalty cloud your judge especially when it comes to racism, that is where i have a problem.
I do not have a problem. People can see an incident and not agree, they can always agree to disagree. Such discourse on a public forum should not get personal over a disagreement over an issue. There really is no need to make such comments over football banter.
Sorry mate, my blood just boils over racism
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

You Waffiman brought it on yourself by ur mindless support of an obvious racist act!

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:wale1974, I just deleted your post. Do yourself a favour do not ever refer to my kids again.
With all due respect, i just asked you a question i wasn't trying to insult your family. I was talking to a fellow gooners like u the other day and they told me are cool u are and how u always make them feel at home whenever they come to London. Racism is a topic i don't joke with at all because i have been on the receiving end of a racism physical assault in the past, so im sure u can understand my beef with you and babafad. The forum is for yabish and discussion but when you let your loyalty cloud your judge especially when it comes to racism, that is where i have a problem.
I do not have a problem. People can see an incident and not agree, they can always agree to disagree. Such discourse on a public forum should not get personal over a disagreement over an issue. There really is no need to make such comments over football banter.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ewo!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj wrote:You Waffiman brought it on yourself by ur mindless support of an obvious racist act!

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Brought what on himself........the reference to his kids???? :roll:

Ah well, as we've seen the FA have done the right thing and hammered Adebawhore with a couple of charges. Let's now see what will happen. 8-)
txj wrote:You Waffiman brought it on yourself by ur mindless support of an obvious racist act!

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ade will get banned and rightly so I might add. But for a bunch of Africans to come to an African football forum and make excuses for racism? They deserve whatever they get!!!

This is not about club allegiance for me. I could'nt care less about any EPL club.

Waffiman... 'brought it upon himself and he deserves all he gets'... 'When you behave like an animal, expect to be treated like an animal'.

Babafad wrote:Brought what on himself........the reference to his kids???? :roll:

Ah well, as we've seen the FA have done the right thing and hammered Adebawhore with a couple of charges. Let's now see what will happen. 8-)

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
omoelenia
Egg
Egg

Post by omoelenia »

wale1974 wrote:
Babafad wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Nipsy wrote:To anyone trying to defend this, it is absolutely outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with Adebayor's behaviour on the day. Think about it: you're in the stands, the guy scores a goal and sprints over, and a banana (or some euphemistic substitute) suddenly materialises in your hand? So what are you telling me? You sprinted to the shops in mini-seconds and came back with it? It was obviously intended, and the same ilk of fandom had been harassing the guy before he left the club. They had their issues. We can talk all night about the fairness of that. But, for heaven's sake, just deal with it.
You are overlooking the fact that bananas are a freely/widely available commodity on the market. Normally, as is the case with eggs which are also thrown at antagonists, they are bought with the initial intent of being eaten.
HONESTLY I PRAY THAT KKK OR SKIN-HEAD WOULD PAY U A VISIT
They already have, and were dispatched with relative ease. :roll:
With what? your pot belle
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Stop talking from the crack of your arse and shut up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
txj wrote:Ade will get banned and rightly so I might add. But for a bunch of Africans to come to an African football forum and make excuses for racism? They deserve whatever they get!!!

This is not about club allegiance for me. I could'nt care less about any EPL club.

Waffiman... 'brought it upon himself and he deserves all he gets'... 'When you behave like an animal, expect to be treated like an animal'.

Babafad wrote:Brought what on himself........the reference to his kids???? :roll:

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Let me repeat it! You deserve everything you are getting including the stuff from wale1974!

Waffiman wrote:Stop talking from the crack of your arse and shut up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
txj wrote:Ade will get banned and rightly so I might add. But for a bunch of Africans to come to an African football forum and make excuses for racism? They deserve whatever they get!!!

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

Waffiman wrote:
wale1974 wrote:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Am not impressed by Arsenal supporters - especially the black ones!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Sir Cristao wrote:Am not impressed by Arsenal supporters - especially the black ones!!
It's sad, they have no personal identity and their sense of self worth is tied to being arsenal supporters.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Sir Cristao wrote:Am not impressed by Arsenal supporters - especially the black ones!!
I hope you express the same towards your friends referenced here:
The former Tottenham defender, who has been a target for extreme vilification from Spurs supporters since leaving for Arsenal seven years ago, said the racist abuse he received from Spurs supporters on Sunday had reached a new low.

"It's out of hand now," Campbell said. "This is a human rights situation. If this happened on the street you would be arrested."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Babafad wrote:
The former Tottenham defender, who has been a target for extreme vilification from Spurs supporters since leaving for Arsenal seven years ago, said the racist abuse he received from Spurs supporters on Sunday had reached a new low.

"It's out of hand now," Campbell said. "This is a human rights situation. If this happened on the street you would be arrested."
sol was called judas because of his betrayal and yes it is obvious that one wrong behaviour equals another wrong behaviour.

At least you are now admitting the abuse was racist!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

Sir Cristao wrote:
Babafad wrote:

sol was called judas because of his betrayal and yes it is obvious that one wrong behaviour equals another wrong behaviour.

[/video]
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Eagle Winged - With all due respect - Go to any Tottenham forum and see the split there. I have called Spurs fans out on it and never ceased to show that I find the song disgusting, racist and showing of a small club mentality.

For one forum - check this link and find out that most find it disgusting .. http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/716043.aspx

Oh and by the Arsenal fans sang the Adebayor song!! TWATS!!

Now where is your talk on Adebayor and your fellow fans throwing bananas!! I dare you to walk my walk!!

Oh i live you with this chant

Adebayor,

Adebayor.

He stamped on the rapist,

Now we like him a bit more.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

None of us expected us to beaten so comprehensively, (as per the scorelines suggestions) by Man City. This is all denial. Of course Adebayor's celebration is the worst act of inhumanity! How dare he! Fact is, we all sat smug in the terraces, infront of the TV/computer screens, before the radio, expecting saturday to be the day when Kolo and Emmanuel were made to rue the day they left Emirate House! Instead, quite like the Casanova who comes home to find his wivfe revelling at the gyrations of the postman's pelvis between her own! We were fooked over good and proper! Nowhere to hide! We talked the talk, inhaled, puffed out our chests and proceded to fall faster than Sonny Liston vs. Ali! What a fooking embarassment! There lies the reason for all the, 'im so offended' b.s coming out of our mouths! One was of such certainty that City would fall as to have placed a small wager on the only result that was conceivable. City exposed every frailty in this side. World class defensive midfielder? Hardly! Match-winning goalkeeper? If winning games for the oppositon counts! Fook it! We deserved every bit of humble pie Adebayor's 90 yard dash and B-Boy stance! If only those bananas had been thrown by Jan Zalesni (sp? TFCO, corrections please, one cant be asked), then the son of Jezzebel, would have slipped over instead of leaving 5 of our best men sprawled out on the floor like pins at a bowling alley! What a fooking embarassment!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Coach wrote:None of us expected us to beaten so comprehensively, (as per the scorelines suggestions) by Man City. This is all denial. Of course Adebayor's celebration is the worst act of inhumanity! How dare he! Fact is, we all sat smug in the terraces, infront of the TV/computer screens, before the radio, expecting saturday to be the day when Kolo and Emmanuel were made to rue the day they left Emirate House! Instead, quite like the Casanova who comes home to find his wivfe revelling at the gyrations of the postman's pelvis between her own! We were fooked over good and proper! Nowhere to hide! We talked the talk, inhaled, puffed out our chests and proceded to fall faster than Sonny Liston vs. Ali! What a fooking embarassment! There lies the reason for all the, 'im so offended' b.s coming out of our mouths! One was of such certainty that City would fall as to have placed a small wager on the only result that was conceivable. City exposed every frailty in this side. World class defensive midfielder? Hardly! Match-winning goalkeeper? If winning games for the oppositon counts! Fook it! We deserved every bit of humble pie Adebayor's 90 yard dash and B-Boy stance! If only those bananas had been thrown by Jan Zalesni (sp? TFCO, corrections please, one cant be asked), then the son of Jezzebel, would have slipped over instead of leaving 5 of our best men sprawled out on the floor like pins at a bowling alley! What a fooking embarassment!
My apologies - I will change it

Sir Cristao wrote:Am not impressed by SOMEArsenal supporters - especially some of the black ones!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Eagle Winged wrote:
Sir Cristao wrote:
Babafad wrote:

[/video]
Please see here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118874&p=1691017&hi ... t#p1691017
We've discussed that issue already, I wonder why you didn't participate then.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

11 pages later
black men supporting racist banana throwing at a black player, all in the name of club allegiance :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

tfco wrote:11 pages later
black men supporting racist banana throwing at a black player, all in the name of club allegiance :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tfco,
You remind me of the tabloid newspapers like the Sun & Mirror who dumb down the discourse and just print soundbites and headlines because they couldnt be arsed about the details.

I think you will find that there can be NO Arsenal fan here that can condone ANY racist activity at all. i think you may find that some may question whether there was racist intent. I have made my stand clear above, so i would appreciate if you desist from your sentimental generalisations, thanks.

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

EagleGunner wrote:
tfco wrote:11 pages later
Tfco,
You remind me of the tabloid newspapers like the Sun & Mirror who dumb down the discourse and just print soundbites and headlines because they couldnt be arsed about the details.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops:
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Sir Cristao wrote:
Coach wrote:None of us expected us to beaten so comprehensively, (as per the scorelines suggestions) by Man City. This is all denial. Of course Adebayor's celebration is the worst act of inhumanity! How dare he! Fact is, we all sat smug in the terraces, infront of the TV/computer screens, before the radio, expecting saturday to be the day when Kolo and Emmanuel were made to rue the day they left Emirate House! Instead, quite like the Casanova who comes home to find his wivfe revelling at the gyrations of the postman's pelvis between her own! We were fooked over good and proper! Nowhere to hide! We talked the talk, inhaled, puffed out our chests and proceded to fall faster than Sonny Liston vs. Ali! What a fooking embarassment! There lies the reason for all the, 'im so offended' b.s coming out of our mouths! One was of such certainty that City would fall as to have placed a small wager on the only result that was conceivable. City exposed every frailty in this side. World class defensive midfielder? Hardly! Match-winning goalkeeper? If winning games for the oppositon counts! Fook it! We deserved every bit of humble pie Adebayor's 90 yard dash and B-Boy stance! If only those bananas had been thrown by Jan Zalesni (sp? TFCO, corrections please, one cant be asked), then the son of Jezzebel, would have slipped over instead of leaving 5 of our best men sprawled out on the floor like pins at a bowling alley! What a fooking embarassment!
My apologies - I will change it

Sir Cristao wrote:Am not impressed by SOMEArsenal supporters - especially some of the black ones!!
I think you are being very patronising...

EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

I really wonder if Waffi did anything to you personally because thats unbecoming especially as Wale has apologised for that bit.
txj wrote:Let me repeat it! You deserve everything you are getting including the stuff from wale1974!

Waffiman wrote:Stop talking from the crack of your arse and shut up. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Sound familiar?

Look in the mirror dude!

[/quote][/quote]

KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Fair enough.
You too, should do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop referring to other people's parents!!!
Waffiman wrote: My bro, make I repeat. Charity begins at home. This is the problem feral children, unlike feral cats and dogs is, you cannot put them down and solve the problem, it is best to ignore their human equivalent, and not stoop to their level. The intelligent ones will learn to have civilised discourse on here as time goes by because it is just the way. One purpose of this forum is to educate and make civil people with no home training and manners. In time the decorum their parents failed to instil in them at home, will be learnt by them. That is one good thing about CE.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3