video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Post by ROSSIKE »

Killa Adjei wrote:It's not racism, they only threw the banana because it's the only fruit they had on them and Adebayor is useless...
Chei..and I thought you had some sense. Tragic.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ROSSIKE wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:It's not racism, they only threw the banana because it's the only fruit they had on them and Adebayor is useless...
Chei..and I thought you had some sense. Tragic.

Sarcasm...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

yaya wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:Image

BabaFad is taken this thing so seriouly and personally.... :biggrin:
See babaFAG for the middle. the bloody #$%$ wan enter pitch fight adebayor. dem for let am. Ade would have given the angel* the beating of his miserable life. :veryangry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Eagle Winged wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Nipsy wrote:To anyone trying to defend this, it is absolutely outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with Adebayor's behaviour on the day. Think about it: you're in the stands, the guy scores a goal and sprints over, and a banana (or some euphemistic substitute) suddenly materialises in your hand? So what are you telling me? You sprinted to the shops in mini-seconds and came back with it? It was obviously intended, and the same ilk of fandom had been harassing the guy before he left the club. They had their issues. We can talk all night about the fairness of that. But, for heaven's sake, just deal with it.
You are overlooking the fact that bananas are a freely/widely available commodity on the market. Normally, as is the case with eggs which are also thrown at antagonists, they are bought with the initial intent of being eaten.
HONESTLY I PRAY THAT KKK OR SKIN-HEAD WOULD PAY U A VISIT
Please go and educate yourself and stop using the skinhead subculture in vain.
pls educate us since you know so much fool
If you really want to know about the skinhead subculture, and not the myths and misinformation of the mass media, then open a thread in rant and rave and i'll gladly explain all. Failing that, do the research yourself or just continue to wallow in ignorance.
I dont need you and your mass media bull$h!t to educate me and skin-heads, i went to school with them and had been in confrontations with them. So feel free to invite them over to dinner with u and babafag, freaking uncle tom
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Babafad wrote:
tolahs wrote:With respect the inference being made's that Gooners went to Eastlands armed with bananas with the sole purpose of getting after Sheyi - i find that asumption to be a nonsense.
Don't mind the simple minded "chip on the shoulder" crew we have here on CE. They threw a banana at Adebayor, so it's now all "cry me a river" time! :rotf:

No wonder a lot of black people are stuck in the dumps without a pot to pee in. :oops:
For a fat slob like you to come in here mouthing this rubbish is really too much for one to bear.

Never thought I'd live to see a black man descend to supporting racist white ''fans'' yelling out the N word and throwing bananas at a black player.

Senseless, idiotic, colonised, inferiorized, LOST buffoon with no sense of dignity.
Last edited by ROSSIKE on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Albert Einstein

yaya

Post by yaya »

ROSSIKE wrote:
Babafad wrote:
tolahs wrote:With respect the inference being made's that Gooners went to Eastlands armed with bananas with the sole purpose of getting after Sheyi - i find that asumption to be a nonsense.
Don't mind the simple minded "chip on the shoulder" crew we have here on CE. They threw a banana at Adebayor, so it's now all "cry me a river" time! :rotf:

No wonder a lot of black people are stuck in the dumps without a pot to pee in. :oops:
For a fat slob like you to come in here mouthing this rubbish is really too much for one to bear.

Never thought I'd live to see a black man descending to support racist white ''fans'' yelling out the N word and throwing bananas at a black player.

Senseless colonised buffoon with no sense of dignity.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: In truth, the bufoon is less than that. he is a fat ugly slob with absolutely no home training whatsoever. the sad part is that this same uneducated, ignorant and self-loathing ingrate is the same who will wear a suit and go to KHF events and condemn racism. what a disgraceful tosser! :curse: :curse: I curse the day he was born a black man. I can imagine how uncomfortable and disgusted he is by his skin color. it swould not suprise me if he tells people that he is a whiteman who was burned alive in a fire, thats why his skin is black.
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

wale1974 wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Nipsy wrote:To anyone trying to defend this, it is absolutely outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with Adebayor's behaviour on the day. Think about it: you're in the stands, the guy scores a goal and sprints over, and a banana (or some euphemistic substitute) suddenly materialises in your hand? So what are you telling me? You sprinted to the shops in mini-seconds and came back with it? It was obviously intended, and the same ilk of fandom had been harassing the guy before he left the club. They had their issues. We can talk all night about the fairness of that. But, for heaven's sake, just deal with it.
You are overlooking the fact that bananas are a freely/widely available commodity on the market. Normally, as is the case with eggs which are also thrown at antagonists, they are bought with the initial intent of being eaten.
HONESTLY I PRAY THAT KKK OR SKIN-HEAD WOULD PAY U A VISIT
Please go and educate yourself and stop using the skinhead subculture in vain.
pls educate us since you know so much fool
If you really want to know about the skinhead subculture, and not the myths and misinformation of the mass media, then open a thread in rant and rave and i'll gladly explain all. Failing that, do the research yourself or just continue to wallow in ignorance.
I dont need you and your mass media bull$h!t to educate me and skin-heads, i went to school with them and had been in confrontations with them. So feel free to invite them over to dinner with u and babafag, freaking uncle tom
How do you know i'm not one of them?

Like i said; continue to wallow in ignorance.
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

NAIJA4EVA wrote:I stated in another thread to Yaya that i would need to analyse the video evidence. Having seen the video i would like to take this opportunity to make a personal apology to Yaya, Realtrouble and to the whole black race to not believing there were racial undertones to the abuse Adebayor got on Saturday.

The video clearly shows bananas being thrown at Adebayor, and seeing those faces of hate from the Arsenal supporters gets more sinister everytime i see it. The reason why i didn't think there was any racism involved was because it was not reported by the press-alas i forgot most of the press are run by white people. :( I am dissapointed that Adebayor, or none of the black players from Arsenal OR Man City kept quiet. had it not been for the close up video i would not have known. :boo:

However, we need to realise that this racism is not only from Arsenal supporters. I believe most, if not ALL white people are racists. If you do something to pi$$ them off, wait and see what hatred will come from their mouths. If Arsenal were docked points for it, i would be 100% behind it.

I made a terrible mistake. I believe deep down i knew all along. Maybe i just didn't want to believe it because it would have been to shameful, too disgraceful...and too hurtful. I am an Arsenal supporter, but a Black man first. I shall not be making those mistakes again.
KPOM!!! We should stick together whenever one of us is under attack. That's the spirit.

Now gentlemen,contrast NAIJA4EVA's wisdom to what Waffiman wrote:
Waffiman wrote:They fact that they threw a banana in anger is no proof whatsoever of racism. I could easily have thrown bananas at Adebayor if I was at that stadium :shock: :shock: , because it was the only thing I had to throw.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Guys make we take am sofry. Some of these insults are just uncalled for. Adebayor wey una dey fight over dey im bed jejely probably gbanshin one babe. All these personal attacks are juvenile...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
yaya

Post by yaya »

You, my friend, may just be a compound fool! a village idi0ot at that. Ignorance is better than self-loathe. better look in the mirror and recognize that at the emirates, you are a #$%$*! you are a second class person, you are seen as beneath the "better" whites. they use your money to buy bananas and nooses to hang you and your kind. they there.
Eagle Winged wrote: How do you know i'm not one of them?

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Like i said; continue to wallow in ignorance
Case close.

First waffiwoman wants to throw banana and now eagles bitched is a skin-head

:atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

metalalloy wrote:Guys make we take am sofry. Some of these insults are just uncalled for. Adebayor wey una dey fight over dey im bed jejely probably gbanshin one babe. All these personal attacks are juvenile...
:lol:
yaya

Post by yaya »

NAIJA4EVA wrote:I stated in another thread to Yaya that i would need to analyse the video evidence. Having seen the video i would like to take this opportunity to make a personal apology to Yaya, Realtrouble and to the whole black race to not believing there were racial undertones to the abuse Adebayor got on Saturday.

The video clearly shows bananas being thrown at Adebayor, and seeing those faces of hate from the Arsenal supporters gets more sinister everytime i see it. The reason why i didn't think there was any racism involved was because it was not reported by the press-alas i forgot most of the press are run by white people. :( I am dissapointed that Adebayor, or none of the black players from Arsenal OR Man City kept quiet. had it not been for the close up video i would not have known. :boo:

However, we need to realise that this racism is not only from Arsenal supporters. I believe most, if not ALL white people are racists. If you do something to pi$$ them off, wait and see what hatred will come from their mouths. If Arsenal were docked points for it, i would be 100% behind it.

I made a terrible mistake. I believe deep down i knew all along. Maybe i just didn't want to believe it because it would have been to shameful, too disgraceful...and too hurtful. I am an Arsenal supporter, but a Black man first. I shall not be making those mistakes again
I accept your apology, but I refuse to accept the bolded portion. generalizations are unacceptable.
yaya

Post by yaya »

metalalloy wrote:Guys make we take am sofry. Some of these insults are just uncalled for. Adebayor wey una dey fight over dey im bed jejely probably gbanshin one babe. All these personal attacks are juvenile...
for me, this has nothing to do with Adebayor, i am upset that a black man has been racially humiliated by racist cunts. i dont care if the blackman was adebayor or oluwasegun..it does not matter who the person was.
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

yaya wrote:You, my friend, may just be a compound fool! a village idi0ot at that. Ignorance is better than self-loathe. better look in the mirror and recognize that at the emirates, you are a #$%$*! you are a second class person, you are seen as beneath the "better" whites. they use your money to buy bananas and nooses to hang you and your kind. they there.
Eagle Winged wrote: How do you know i'm not one of them?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please get real. I live in England, i've been on the receiving end of racism many times. And i don't even live in London or an area with a large black or non-white population. I live in a small coastal town and often i'm the only black man in places i go. Just 3 weeks ago i had a stranger shout "monkey boy" at me. A few weeks before that, i was called a "black *kindperson*" as i crossed the street.

And you have the nerve to get all high and mighty and speak to me like that?

Years ago when you were getting abused here left right and centre for your CCCCCCCCCC campaign, i defended and supported you and now you come here to rabidly insult me when i've done nothing of the sort. Low, very low.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

yaya is right. This is about more than Adebayor.

*kindpeople* racially insulting black players is not a personal issue.

- Albert Einstein

Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

wale1974 wrote:

Like i said; continue to wallow in ignorance
Case close.

First waffiwoman wants to throw banana and now eagles bitched is a skin-head

:atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:
Proving your ignorance further.

First of all, i didn't say i was a skinhead (if anything i'm a mod - i guess you don't know what that is either), i said how do you know i'm not one (being a black man), in order to illustrate how clueless you are about skinheads. Clearly you didn't get the hint.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

yaya wrote:Admins (Yujam) please keep this thread for 24 hrs before you merge, because waffiman and NAIJA4EVA have both claimed that they have not seeing this video. Now, i know they have seen it, but they claim they havent. So, to the both of you, here is the video

[/video]
What's your bleeping point - apart from showing Sheyi was on a bait - sole purpose to incite the away fans...to keep trying to make headlines off bunkum doesn't change the fundamental facts of the case....I am not convinced by a zillion inches that people brought bananas for the sole purpose of stoning Sheyi when he scores & turns to run some 80odd metres towards their direction......get a grip & quit trying to infer some abstract racist nonsense..we're talking of possibly the most cosmopolitan club on planet earth ----you gotta change the record...let's wait for the # of games he'll be suspended for(simple as)
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
yaya

Post by yaya »

Eagle Winged wrote:

Please get real. I live in England, i've been on the receiving end of racism many times. And i don't even live in London or an area with a large black or non-white population. I live in a small coastal town and often i'm the only black man in places i go. Just 3 weeks ago i had a stranger shout "monkey boy" at me. A few weeks before that, i was called a "black *kindperson*" as i crossed the street.
The you should be painfully ashamed of yourself. perhaps living amongst whites and being deprived of frequent contact with your kind has made you forget that you are actually a black man? I advice that you make at least 3 trips to london each week. most preferably peckham!
Years ago when you were getting abused here left right and centre for your CCCCCCCCCC campaign, i defended and supported you and now you come here to rabidly insult me when i've done nothing of the sort. Low, very low.
my dear pure interisti, how could I forget that. I may be passionate, but I dont forget easily. As they say, the day an interisti decides to become an interisti is the day he decides to accept perpetual suffering and disappointment. how can i forget a man, with whom, i suffered so many disappointments? the truth is that, despite your support, I would be a hypocrit not to call you out and come at you with very stinging words when you act out of line. Like i said in the past, Yujam is a person i respect a lot, and has been very kind to me outside this forum, but I have never held back when i felt it was right to tongue lash him! :rotf: its not personal, its business.
yaya

Post by yaya »

:ohmy: :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: oh lord! you comepletely miss the point. i dont care about you, i dont care what you think, i dont want to change your mind..because I want you to continue to wallow in self-loathe and to mistakenly, one day, visit a kkk meeting and ask them to be your brothers...I only posted this to show you that bananas were thrown..simple as that. i dont give a damn what you think, so please dont change your mind. so long as you see bananas leaving the arsenal stands and droppping on the pitch next to adebayor? i am happy! :thumbs: :thumbs:
tolahs wrote:
yaya wrote:Admins (Yujam) please keep this thread for 24 hrs before you merge, because waffiman and NAIJA4EVA have both claimed that they have not seeing this video. Now, i know they have seen it, but they claim they havent. So, to the both of you, here is the video

[/video]
What's your bleeping point - apart from showing Sheyi was on a bait - sole purpose to incite the away fans...to keep trying to make headlines off bunkum doesn't change the fundamental facts of the case....I am not convinced by a zillion inches that people brought bananas for the sole purpose of stoning Sheyi when he scores & turns to run some 80odd metres towards their direction......get a grip & quit trying to infer some abstract racist nonsense..we're talking of possibly the most cosmopolitan club on planet earth ----you gotta change the record...let's wait for the # of games he'll be suspended for(simple as)
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

yaya wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:

The you should be painfully ashamed of yourself. perhaps living amongst whites and being deprived of frequent contact with your kind has made you forget that you are actually a black man? I advice that you make at least 3 trips to london each week. most preferably peckham!
Nonsense and suggesting i've forgotten my race is perhaps the biggest insult of all.

Everybody is "my kind", from black to purple and green polka dots.

How many more times do i have to say it; the accusations of racism are perfectly fair! The only thing i have argued here is the agenda of some of those discussing it. How does that warrant the abuse you've just thrown at me?
yaya

Post by yaya »

Okay..sorry..ur body too dey hot sef! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: u know as e be for "gather fight?" when u just dey throway punch everywhere without looking, sotey ur mama come seperate fight, u nor know sey an she u just waya arm wicked slap! u come pause...sey chai!! "mommy sorry o! i nor know."

so long as you are against the throwing of the bananas I am content.
Eagle Winged wrote:
yaya wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:

Nonsense and suggesting i've forgotten my race is perhaps the biggest insult of all.

Everybody is "my kind", from black to purple and green polka dots.

How many more times do i have to say it; the accusations of racism are perfectly fair! The only thing i have argued here is the agenda of some of those discussing it. How does that warrant the abuse you've just thrown at me?
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

I have to say i am terribly dissapointed by the level of insults and name calling in order to make one's point. Most of us living in the UK have experienced and continue to experience racism either overtly or covertly on a personal level and to be accused by our fellow African brothers to be in cahoots or tolerant of this type of abhorrant behaviour is really low and uncalled for.

I do feel that football banter is football banter, but downright personal abuse and derogatory remarks is unacceptable and needs to be quelled. Are there no Mods or Site Admin anymore? No more rules? I am totally shocked with what i'm reading. I was going to respond to a few posts with some information as i believed those posts were made ignorant of the facts, but i think i will pass as this doesnt seem like mature debate to get involved in.

Please, can we cut out the insults...it is a football forum i believe.

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse