Ryan Giggs Jokes

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ryan Giggs Jokes

Post by WINNERMAN »

agree :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

airwolex wrote:
wiseone wrote:Chai - that was wicked.
:rotf:
walesvilla wrote:Q;what's the difference between Ryan Giggs last two women?
;
;
;
;
A; One was from Big Brother and the other was from little brother!
Hahahahahaha useless people!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The length of Ryan Giggs' career becomes more and more astonishing. This weekend Gary Lineker said something very telling. He said that Ryan Giggs is the only still currently active EPL player he played against during his career. You might think "so what?", until it is recalled that Lineker retired 18 years ago and is 51 years old!

This is the same Giggs was in the Man U team when they played a Barca team (1990s) that had the father of Sergio Busquets in goal! Giggs played at the same time as Busquets' father and 20 years later is playing against the man's son.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Another one I just read:

Ryan Giggs' first words to the Man United players: "I want your loyalty, your commitment, your hard work and your wife."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wiseone wrote:The length of Ryan Giggs' career becomes more and more astonishing. This weekend Gary Lineker said something very telling. He said that Ryan Giggs is the only still currently active EPL player he played against during his career. You might think "so what?", until it is recalled that Lineker retired 18 years ago and is 51 years old!

This is the same Giggs was in the Man U team when they played a Barca team (1990s) that had the father of Sergio Busquets in goal! Giggs played at the same time as Busquets' father and 20 years later is playing against the man's son.
:clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

wiseone wrote:Another one I just read:

Ryan Giggs' first words to the Man United players: "I want your loyalty, your commitment, your hard work and your wife."
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is this guy related to Terry with people wife activities?
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

kajifu wrote:

Is this guy related to Terry with people wife activities?
I am not sure if they are related but I am sure they belong to the same club of wife activities. :lol:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Cristao II wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ryan Giggs a Manchester United Legend.
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

chopachop wrote:
wiseone wrote:I'll tell you something that isn't a joke. I just realised something while watching old footage. Giggs made his debut for Man Utd in 1991. That same year when Man U beat Barcelona to win the European Cup Winners Cup, do you know who was in goal for Barca? The father of Sergio Busquets! That is astonishing. Giggs played at the same time as Busquets father and 20 years later is playing against the man's son. :shock: The guy is Metusellah!
omelette played with A bed Pele and decades later played with his sons and was still about 30 years old
How do you expect us to believe you without
any pics or a vid.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

You have to give it to Giggsy, having affairs with 8 different women simultaneously (while he has a GF) is quite an achievement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ville.html
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wiseone wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 am You have to give it to Giggsy, having affairs with 8 different women simultaneously (while he has a GF) is quite an achievement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ville.html
...quiet possible, happens often, not a big deal especially if you are not married.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Quite a big deal to the person you are in a serious relationship with though…
mcal wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:11 am
...quiet possible, happens often, not a big deal especially if you are not married.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Giggs jury failed to reach a verdict at his trial.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... dApp_Other
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Giggs' younger brother talks about his wife sleeping with his older brother for 8 years.