Evra is at it again!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Evra is at it again!

Post by spastic »

After accusing Suarez of racial attacks over a week earlier, he was seen at the police station again this morning. Thinking he was there to see how the case against Suarez was shaping up, the constable on duty promptly engaged Mr. Evra. "Sir, we are still trying to put the list of witnesses together so we can thoroughly investigate your claim." To which Evra replied "Oh no, I am not here for that. I am here to report a molestation that happened last night at Old Trafford yesterday. This was big. It involved at least 11 people including their Italian ring leader. And that does not even include the thousands that were egging the culprits on... Also this should be an easier case for you guys, coz I have the video of the incident right here. should I see the sheriff now, or wait till after I see my gynecologist?"
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Evra is at it again!

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not funny, racial abuse is no joking matter
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

YAAAAAWWWWNNNNN! Very dry dry dry..... :atc:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

spastic wrote:After accusing Suarez of racial attacks over a week earlier, he was seen at the police station again this morning. Thinking he was there to see how the case against Suarez was shaping up, the constable on duty promptly engaged Mr. Evra. "Sir, we are still trying to put the list of witnesses together so we can thoroughly investigate your claim." To which Evra replied "Oh no, I am not here for that. I am here to report a molestation that happened last night at Old Trafford yesterday. This was big. It involved at least 11 people including their Italian ring leader. And that does not even include the thousands that were egging the culprits on... Also this should be an easier case for you guys, coz I have the video of the incident right here. should I see the sheriff now, or wait till after I see my gynecologist?"
...if ur club no win this trophy then this spanking is meaningless, so fat lady never sing o :woot: :woot:
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

felarey wrote:YAAAAAWWWWNNNNN! Very dry dry dry..... :atc:
So dry. Would've expected spastic to do a lil better than that... :(
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

:( I'll try again when we beat them next :D
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

spastic wrote:After accusing Suarez of racial attacks over a week earlier, he was seen at the police station again this morning. Thinking he was there to see how the case against Suarez was shaping up, the constable on duty promptly engaged Mr. Evra. "Sir, we are still trying to put the list of witnesses together so we can thoroughly investigate your claim." To which Evra replied "Oh no, I am not here for that. I am here to report a molestation that happened last night at Old Trafford yesterday. This was big. It involved at least 11 people including their Italian ring leader. And that does not even include the thousands that were egging the culprits on... Also this should be an easier case for you guys, coz I have the video of the incident right here. should I see the sheriff now, or wait till after I see my gynecologist?"

Good grief. :roll:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol:

i no read am but make i laff...to give you some cred.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

spatic, that was so dry good grief :sleep:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No mind them. I'm sure that little goat can do this. Seeing his face after goal#5 went in :lol:
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Joke is drier than the Sheikh's desert....Good grief Son, get a grip...I guess you are not used to this type of attention so no be ya fault :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

....Nna...U be my guy but.... :blink: ??? next time pm me d joke make I proofread am for U shotigbo? :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Spastic, that was awful...
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

mercy laugh
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

Obviously written by an inexperienced American comedian
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:spatic, that was so dry good grief :sleep:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: make una leave plastic alone jo.. he is not used to a winning side yabbis jokes
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you are king, serfs are supposed to laugh to your joke no matter what. I leave the truly funny to those seeking favors :taunt:
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Spastic, that was terrible...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

spastic wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you are king, serfs are supposed to laugh to your joke no matter what. I leave the truly funny to those seeking favors :taunt:
No be by force to try being funny now. :oops:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

:blink: is this supposed to be a joke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Kai Sahara desert hasnt seen dryness this bad.That joke was toughter than hammatan season in Naija :boo: :boo:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Spaz you be my boy but GOOD GRIEF...that was brutally DRY!! :D
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »