LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm
The CIV 'keeper was a clown. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That attempt to "save" from Emenike's goal na die :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:34 pm
The CIV 'keeper was a clown. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That attempt to "save" from Emenike's goal na die :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Barry? He was actually a superb GK for Ivory Coast, though he did have tendencies for gaffes
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:55 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:34 pm
Barry? He was actually a superb GK for Ivory Coast, though he did have tendencies for gaffes
How is that any worse than Uzoho against Ghana or this Moroccan goalie
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

highbury wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm I highly doubt Vancity will ever post on this thread again. The shame will be to heavy for him to bear. He will rather open new threads. I know he wishes this thread could go away. This thread will always torment him. Disgrace of a person.
You dont know the type of person he is. A very special human being. So despicable! He wished death and injury on people whose crime is answering the call to serve the nation.

He has no shame nor honour.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bump!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol: