Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:08 am
YemiBrazil wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:17 pm
100%Naija wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:55 pm Like play like play, manure is back in business. [knK]gawd damnit[/KnK]
Looks like your boys are also back in business so no hiding place from yabbis for any of us this weekend! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my fren gerra away...like ojoro sooting blank stars, yall will finish below the Great Arsenal!!! :taunt:
E be like say season don start for your great Arsenal o - Goodluck as you start facing the top half teams :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:06 am
100%Naija wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:55 pm Like play like play, manure is back in business. [knK]gawd damnit[/KnK]
Looks like your boys are also back in business so no hiding place from yabbis for any of us this weekend! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my fren gerra away...like ojoro sooting blank stars, yall will finish below the Great Arsenal!!! :taunt:
E be like say season don start for your great Arsenal o - Goodluck as you start facing the top half teams :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:20 pm
benteke wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:22 pm
benteke wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:10 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:07 pm Eriksen still making the crappy corner kicks he used to make at Spurs.
Can you imagine, United is relying on him for midfield duties.
After Spurs let him go coz they want to improve
He is still a good player but he needs people who intelligently move into space around him.
That's besides the point my man.

Europe is brimming full of all sorts of central midfielders and DMs.

And then a club like United opts to go and get Eriksen at 30something years old to come and service midfield.

That's not a serious club policy.
Hello, dear. You were saying?
Please forgive me Danfo I'm still celebrating win win :biggrin: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:21 am
Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:07 pm Eriksen still making the crappy corner kicks he used to make at Spurs.
He is still a good player but he needs people who intelligently move into space around him.

And then a club like United opts to go and get Eriksen at 30something years old to come and service midfield.

Celebrate well, brother. Well deserved.

But note that when seasoned professionals have been paid millions to do a job, more often than not, they do the right job.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:57 pm
benteke wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:21 am

Celebrate well, brother. Well deserved.

But note that when seasoned professionals have been paid millions to do a job, more often than not, they do the right job.
I accept my big fat L
I am humbled but happy :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sancho and Rashford..class... both players should be at Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

That win of 3-1 against Arsenal has a good feeling to it. Erik is actually a good coach. He let Arteta play because he knew Arteta is good at what he does but punched the Arsenal's coach when it mattered. :clap:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:11 am
Them say make all the meat way dey inside pot raise hand, kpomo sef follow the raise hand. Chelshit like manure gained a ref assisted victory and both of you she-goats are here flashing your teeth. :shock:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:47 pm
Them say make all the meat way dey inside pot raise hand, kpomo sef follow the raise hand. Chelshit like manure gained a ref assisted victory and both of you she-goats are here flashing your teeth. :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kpele 100%

As e dey pain dem.... as e dey pain dem.... :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:34 pm
100%Naija wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:47 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kpele 100%

As e dey pain dem.... as e dey pain dem.... :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^former United centrehalf Ejiofor Bailly?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:13 pm
But but but ... the English players have DNA. Does Bailly have DNA? :lol:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:41 am
benteke wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:13 pm
But but but ... the English players have DNA. Does Bailly have DNA? :lol:
For a player who was actually inside the dressing room to say this in public is a huge thing.

And he is not lying, even a lot of fans used to point this out.
That must have been the big problem in the dressing room that was always talked about.
That is what cost Ole and RR their jobs, that's where Ole lost the dressing room.
The English media used to deflect it and say it was all because of Ronaldo.
But i would like to assume it wasn't Bailly alone who was frustrated.

And its quite clear the change in mood and mentality as soon as Ten Hag addressed that issue. Its like night and day
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when I was citing the 'queen's own' here it was falling on I don't care ears. But 10 10 don come say 'to heck with that'.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Let's see what class of 1992 and that one that likes to feel among comes out to say ...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:20 pm Let's see what class of 1992 and that one that likes to feel among comes out to say ...
I imagine that they are seething! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is why I like my francophone brothers! They come out with fangs and speak. Anglophones players are mostly cowards and will just lay there and accept nonsense :oops:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd has excluded Phil Jones from its Premier League and Europa League squads. Something is very wrong here. Why would Man Utd continue to pay 4-5 million a year to an employee they have no intention of putting to work?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What would you suggest they do?
wiseone wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:52 pm Man Utd has excluded Phil Jones from its Premier League and Europa League squads. Something is very wrong here. Why would Man Utd continue to pay 4-5 million a year to an employee they have no intention of putting to work?

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I was against signing Casemiro as I thought paying 60 million for a 30yo DM was not exactly forward planning.

Yesterday he showed why he was a mainstay in Real Madrid's team. He broke up play, recovered possession, and committed several unpunished tactical folks with the dexterity of an experienced pickpocket. I have not seen that level of covert bastardry at Man Utd since the days of "Andrew Smith" Herrera.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:23 pm I was against signing Casemiro as I thought paying 60 million for a 30yo DM was not exactly forward planning.

Yesterday he showed why he was a mainstay in Real Madrid's team. He broke up play, recovered possession, and committed several unpunished tactical folks with the dexterity of an experienced pickpocket. I have not seen that level of covert bastardry at Man Utd since the days of "Andrew Smith" Herrera.
Can we finally agree that Ronaldo with his obvious limitations due to age, was never the biggest problem and source of the disaster of last season. :mrgreen:
A change to that back 4 has made the team alive.

I also take back my words about Eriksen.
But then again is it a good thing that United is relying on Eriksen as its best central midfielder.

Anyway lots more to see.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Eriksen has played very well and his incisive passes from deep (AKA what Carrick and Scholes used to do) have liberated the team. I have been saying for ages that "Man U has had a massive Michael Carrick sized hole in DM for several years" and needed a regista. The fact that ETH converted a 30yo AM with a pacemaker who recently returned to football after nearly dying on worldwide TV last year, and is using him as a stop-gap DM regista; should make Van de Beek and Fred very worried. It is also puzzling that ETH chose this option and sold young James Garner (who seemed tailor made for the role).
benteke wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:12 pm I also take back my words about Eriksen.
But then again is it a good thing that United is relying on Eriksen as its best central midfielder.

Anyway lots more to see.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

wiseone wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:27 pm Eriksen has played very well and his incisive passes from deep (AKA what Carrick and Scholes used to do) have liberated the team. I have been saying for ages that "Man U has had a massive Michael Carrick sized hole in DM for several years" and needed a regista. The fact that ETH converted a 30yo AM with a pacemaker who recently returned to football after nearly dying on worldwide TV last year, and is using him as a stop-gap DM regista; should make Van de Beek and Fred very worried. It is also puzzling that ETH chose this option and sold young James Garner (who seemed tailor made for the role).
benteke wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:12 pm I also take back my words about Eriksen.

Anyway lots more to see.
ETH converted Eriksen to a regista? Guess you havent been watching Brentford.