Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:30 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:28 pm Hello all. :D
You saw that nice winner that Rashyboy scored for Arsenal? :mrgreen:
They will still need to navigate the Spuds minefield to extend the effect of this gift by Rashy.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:30 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:28 pm :sneaky:
Arsenal win di game!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Remember when an Arsenal fan (not sure if it was you) asked why people hate Arsenal and their fans? This, right here, is the reason! United wins a derby after years of pain, rather than allow their fans to enjoy it, an Arsenal fan comes in to make it all about Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I enjoy the hate! I feed off it. :clap: :clap: It makes my breakfast, lunch and dinner taste much, much better! :thumbs: Arsenal for eternity!! :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:31 pm
They will still need to navigate the Spuds minefield to extend the effect of this gift by Rashy.
I will be happy with a draw at Spurs

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Man that first goal get as e be? This is one of those grey areas in the game that makes for interesting conversation due mainly to the varying interpretation of the laws.

The subjectivity leads to different interpretations by the men in black. An interpretation one team will always disagree with when it goes against them.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:35 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:31 pm
I will be happy with a draw at Spurs
Erm no. Let me take that back. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:38 pm Man that first goal get as e be? This is one of those grey areas in the game that makes for interesting conversation due mainly to the varying interpretation of the laws.

The subjectivity leads to different interpretations by the men in black. An interpretation one team will always disagree with when it goes against them.
Yes. Rashford clearly interfering with play from an offside position. Goal should not have been given.

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ordinary Luke Shaw. Shut down. Must’ve been ein Bundesliga.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:33 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:30 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:28 pm :sneaky:
Arsenal win di game!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Remember when an Arsenal fan (not sure if it was you) asked why people hate Arsenal and their fans? This, right here, is the reason! United wins a derby after years of pain, rather than allow their fans to enjoy it, an Arsenal fan comes in to make it all about Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I enjoy the hate! I feed off it. :clap: :clap: It makes my breakfast, lunch and dinner taste much, much better! :thumbs: Arsenal for eternity!! :laugh:
:thumb:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:25 pm United playing very well against their city rivals and current best team in English football underlines the progress made so far in the past few months. That's not saying much because Ole whooped Man City many times. The difference here so far is in the actual performance and match control. Well done Ten Hag, this would have been a productive first half if Ten Hag has a proper striker in his team.

United on the right track and we should be excited going forward.
Spot on.
Ten Hag is doing very well
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:53 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:25 pm United playing very well against their city rivals and current best team in English football underlines the progress made so far in the past few months. That's not saying much because Ole whooped Man City many times. The difference here so far is in the actual performance and match control. Well done Ten Hag, this would have been a productive first half if Ten Hag has a proper striker in his team.

United on the right track and we should be excited going forward.
as long as United loses , we don't want assanal winning anything this season
Man City crew will have to get the job done by themselves. I think they play Arsenal twice. United should get a draw at the Emirates to slow them down. It's still January and exciting times ahead. Tough fixtures await every team.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when a person was upset that the club got Casemiro. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Casemiro is nothing but world class,watching the boy i wonder why big clubs in CL not go for him.
Shocking how United sign him while playing Europa ,it remind me of how Arsenal sign Partey
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This game was demonstration 101 as to how people overreact when a player has a few subpar games. Man Utd played Man City: the best team in Britain 🇬🇧 (perhaps the best team in the world), and Wan-Bissaka did not put a foot wrong. For the past few months all and sundry have been calling for him to be sold and saying he is a terrible player because he committed the crime (as a defender) of not being as good an attacker as TAA.

While there is room for improvement in his attacking game, in 1v1 defendfing there is not a better FB in the EPL. He has faced world class players like Salah, Neymar, Mbappe, Sane, Sterling etc and put them all in his pocket.

I actually enjoy watching an old fashioned defender whose only interest is tackling anything that moves within 10 yards of him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

One day, people will learn what it takes to be a winner. Very few people do.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:54 pm One day, people will learn what it takes to be a winner. Very few people do.
Danfo you know the game,i remember when United sign him and you explain how good he is.
I have to give praise to united coach,he has silently make united a team to compete.
united could move above city with a victory on wednesday and if City also failed to win on against dirty spurs
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

How about this idea for a left field signing to fix a problem in the team?…

The biggest “hole” in the Man Utd team is the lack of an elite center forward. Martial is a winger being played out of position at CF. Rashford is better than Martial at CF, and Greenwood may soon be transferred to Prison FC.

I think Man Utd should look to sign a player who has already scored 121 Premier League goals and who is the all-time greatest international goal scorer in the history of his country. Ladies and gents - I give you Romelu Lukaku.

With Mudryk joining Chelsea, Chelsea are likely to consider serious bids for Lukaku. I think it is worth bringing Lukaku back to Man Utd. He already knows the EPL and is a proven goal scorer.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

A draw on Sunday will do :thumbs:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Things that gladden my heart:

1) ETH does not seem to rate Lindelof or Maguire (him playing a LB at CD instead of them is evidence of that); and

2) This makes it likely that they will get fed up of sitting on the bench and ask to be transfer listed (or ETH will make that decision for them).

If either/both (hopefully!) are sold, then Gvardiol and Pau Torres would do nicely as replacements.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ManU is fully in the picture for the EPL trophy. What a turn around!
Their odds has improved dramatically.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Casemiro to miss the Arsenal game due to accumulated yellow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:44 pm Casemiro to miss the Arsenal game due to accumulated yellow.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-1 that was a wonderful freekick by Oliseh!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

kai United. Enter top of league exit top of league.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)