Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:22 pm
benteke wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:10 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:07 pm Eriksen still making the crappy corner kicks he used to make at Spurs.
Can you imagine, United is relying on him for midfield duties.
After Spurs let him go coz they want to improve
He is still a good player but he needs people who intelligently move into space around him.
That's besides the point my man.

Europe is brimming full of all sorts of central midfielders and DMs.

And then a club like United opts to go and get Eriksen at 30something years old to come and service midfield.

That's not a serious club policy.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

benteke wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:07 pm Eriksen still making the crappy corner kicks he used to make at Spurs.
He is still a good player but he needs people who intelligently move into space around him.

And then a club like United opts to go and get Eriksen at 30something years old to come and service midfield.

Not for lack of trying. De Jong rejected ManU.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Why would De Jong join a sinking ship?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Erik Ten Hanged.

Ekene Ten Haag should beware the ides of August. A couple more bloodied noses and the quill will be dipped into that fatalistic ink. Once the media scribes his ineptitude, it’s over.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Man U should go for Siasia, if Siasia will accept the job.

Wha choo looking at?!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

green4life wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:05 pm
benteke wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm

Not for lack of trying. De Jong rejected ManU.
Chief, are you telling me that De Jong is the only midfielder in the whole of Europe who can do a job for Manchester United.
This is serious White man incompetence :biggrin:

Ralf Rangnick actually recommended some players for them and guess what. They ignored him
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hopefully Liverpool can repeat last year result come next week.
Time to keep this club bottom of the league for some time.
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:58 pm
Kunle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:55 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm
bro, only a mad man selects McTominay and Fred and says he wants to win. :rotf: :rotf:

Only a silly man looks at Rashford, Shaw, Dalot and Maguire and says he wants to compete for top 4.

One Hag should have made it contractual that they give him 250m this summer or he wont sign the contract. You need to be ruthless and unforgiven to take United to the same level as City and Liverpool.

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer should be arrested and locked up! That criminal spent hundreds of millions on trash, solved nothing ... but hey! he smiles a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here we go again. :laugh:
Did you mean "Trash players" like Bruno, Cavani, Sancho, Varane, and Ronaldo??? :taunt: :taunt:
At least none of the players you listed above as pathetic was bought by Ole, look for another scape goat :taunt:
I once sacked a man called Kunle from my office. He was a thief and thought he was smart. But I caught him and dealt with him switfly! You think you are smart, I am hopefuly you are not the same boy.

Solksjaer bought:

- Harry Maguire
- Aaron Wan Bissaka
- Donny Van De Beek
- Amad Diallo
- Daniel James
- Alex Telles
- Odion Ighalo
- Facundo Pellistri

Is there a reason you didnt list these guys above? You think you are smart, but like the other Kunle, you are not.

Now, to the names you mentioned -

- Varane - the injury prone, finished player that Madrid sold to you?
- Bruno - what has he won for you in 2 years?
- Cavani - what did the old man win for you before he left?
- Sancho - What was his performance last year? or you think because he performed amazing in Dortmund, that means anything?

- Ronaldo has been fantastic in goalscoring, but I will NEVER have paid that amount for a 38 year old who came in a destroyed your team spirit and spent the whole summer spitting in your faces.
I almost missed this.

Going by your flawed logic that managers must be able to gauge correctly the long term performance of the players they’re buying, what do you make of the purchase of the following United flops;
- Eric Bailey – GBP30m
- Henrickh Mkhitayan – GBP27m
- Paul Pogba – GBP89m
- Victor Lindelof – GBP31m
- Romelu Lukaku – GBP75m
- Alexis Sanchez – swap deal but with a ridiculous wage with absolutely nothing to show for it
- Diogo Dalot – GBP19m
- Fred – GBP52m
- Lee Grant (Can't remember how much)
Maybe they deserve no mention because they were brought in by your god Mourinho in a >GBP370m spending spree while still moaning for not getting more funds?.
We all know that your talking out of both sides of mouth is legendary - blame the coach when results are bad, if the coach is your master MOU, blame the players.

So, hypocrite Danfo or Kabukabu driver or whatever, just focus on your Mourinho arse-licking business and give us a break
KK
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Once again i really have to stress this one more time.

I cannot belive how much supposedly smart people on this platform got carried away and got misled by the stupid and shallow English media that convinced them that Ronaldo is the main blame for Manchester United current failures.

My conclusion is that journalism is very influential but also very highly misleading, especially the English type of journalism that is very shallow and full of professional trolls
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gary Neville is talking rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

benteke wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:25 am Once again i really have to stress this one more time.

I cannot belive how much supposedly smart people on this platform got carried away and got misled by the stupid and shallow English media that convinced them that Ronaldo is the main blame for Manchester United current failures.

My conclusion is that journalism is very influential but also very highly misleading, especially the English type of journalism that is very shallow and full of professional trolls
Man U was spending money on what they do not need.

Arrival of Ronaldo affected the morale of other players.

Man U was paying top money for rubbish players
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The Man Utd transfer circus continues. The club now wants to sign another GK (for inexplicable reasons).

2 seasons ago Man Utd had the strongest GK line-up in the world with DDG (Spain number 1), Romero (Argentina GK who had played in a World Cup final), and Henderson (England international). It worked with DDG as number 1, Romero as a very capable back-up to play cup games, and Henderson out on loan to gain experience in readiness for replacing DDG one day in the future.

Then the club did something I predicted would disrupt team harmony, cause conflict, and result in talented GKs leaving the club: they brought Henderson back from loan even though it was obvious he does not have the temperament to sit on the bench or be a back-up to anyone. After Romero had kept admirably and helped Man Utd reach the Europa Cup final Solskjaer compounded this error by bizarrely dropping Romero and selecting the out of form DDG for the final. It was a slap in the face for Romero who had done nothing wrong and played very well. This horrid man management was compounded when DDG failed to save a single one of Villarreal's 11 penalties in the final and also failed to score the decisive penalty he took.

Predictably, it caused a fall out and piss** off Romero so much that he left the club, and Henderson was so angry at not being given playing time that he joined another club on loan without bothering to meet or speak to new manager ETH, and then followed up with an incendiary interview in which he blamed the club for their “criminal” behaviour in "wasting 12 months of my career".

These very avoidable mistakes have resulted in Man Utd once again scrambling against the clock ⏰️ to fix an error entirely of their own making.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sports ... 91789.html
Last edited by wiseone on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

wiseone wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm The Man Utd transfer circus continues. The club now wants to sign another GK (for inexplicable reasons).

2 seasons ago Man Utd has the strongest GK line-up in the world with DDG (Spain number 1), Romero (Argentina GK who had played in a World Cup final), and Henderson (England international). It worked with DDG as number 1, Romero as a very capable back-up to play cup games, and Henderson out on loan to gain experience in readiness for replacing DDG one day.

Then the club did something I predicted would disrupt team harmony, cause conflict, and result in talented GKs leaving the club: they brought Henderson back from loan even though it was obvious he does not have the temperament to sit on the bench or be a back-up to anyone. After Romero had kept admirably and helped Man Utd reach the Europa Cup final Solskjaer compounded this error by bizarrely dropping Romero and selecting the out of form DDG for the final. It was a slap in the face for Romero who had done nothing wrong and played very well. This horrid man management was compounded when DDG failed to save a single one of Villarreal's 11 penalties in the final and also failed to score the decisive penalty he took.

Predictably, it caused a fall out and piss** off Romero so much that he left the club, and Henderson was so angry at not being given playing time that he went on loan without bothering to meet or speak to new manager ETH, and then followed up with an incendiary interview in which he blamed the club for "wasting 12 months of my career".

These very avoidable mistakes have resulted in Man Utd once again scrambling against the clock ⏰️ to fix an error entirely of their own making.

Now it is clear the problem was never Woodward, or whatever his name is.

The club has serious management problems. We have become the butt of all jokes. :veryangry: :veryangry:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kunle wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:20 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:58 pm
Kunle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:55 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm
bro, only a mad man selects McTominay and Fred and says he wants to win. :rotf: :rotf:

Only a silly man looks at Rashford, Shaw, Dalot and Maguire and says he wants to compete for top 4.

One Hag should have made it contractual that they give him 250m this summer or he wont sign the contract. You need to be ruthless and unforgiven to take United to the same level as City and Liverpool.

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer should be arrested and locked up! That criminal spent hundreds of millions on trash, solved nothing ... but hey! he smiles a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here we go again. :laugh:
Did you mean "Trash players" like Bruno, Cavani, Sancho, Varane, and Ronaldo??? :taunt: :taunt:
At least none of the players you listed above as pathetic was bought by Ole, look for another scape goat :taunt:
I once sacked a man called Kunle from my office. He was a thief and thought he was smart. But I caught him and dealt with him switfly! You think you are smart, I am hopefuly you are not the same boy.

Solksjaer bought:

- Harry Maguire
- Aaron Wan Bissaka
- Donny Van De Beek
- Amad Diallo
- Daniel James
- Alex Telles
- Odion Ighalo
- Facundo Pellistri

Is there a reason you didnt list these guys above? You think you are smart, but like the other Kunle, you are not.

Now, to the names you mentioned -

- Varane - the injury prone, finished player that Madrid sold to you?
- Bruno - what has he won for you in 2 years?
- Cavani - what did the old man win for you before he left?
- Sancho - What was his performance last year? or you think because he performed amazing in Dortmund, that means anything?

- Ronaldo has been fantastic in goalscoring, but I will NEVER have paid that amount for a 38 year old who came in a destroyed your team spirit and spent the whole summer spitting in your faces.
I almost missed this.

Going by your flawed logic that managers must be able to gauge correctly the long term performance of the players they’re buying, what do you make of the purchase of the following United flops;
- Eric Bailey – GBP30m
- Henrickh Mkhitayan – GBP27m
- Paul Pogba – GBP89m
- Victor Lindelof – GBP31m
- Romelu Lukaku – GBP75m
- Alexis Sanchez – swap deal but with a ridiculous wage with absolutely nothing to show for it
- Diogo Dalot – GBP19m
- Fred – GBP52m
- Lee Grant (Can't remember how much)
Maybe they deserve no mention because they were brought in by your god Mourinho in a >GBP370m spending spree while still moaning for not getting more funds?.
We all know that your talking out of both sides of mouth is legendary - blame the coach when results are bad, if the coach is your master MOU, blame the players.

So, hypocrite Danfo or Kabukabu driver or whatever, just focus on your Mourinho arse-licking business and give us a break
You seem to be proving my point without knowing it. How much more millions will you let your coaches spend before you get all of them arrested? Even Ten Hag spent 60 million on a short man and asked him to play CB, only to substitute him at half time. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How long will you allow coaches come in and spend hundreds of millions of pounds, only to get swindled with average players?

Yesterday was 4-0! How many fooks will you receive in your buttocks from Liverpool next week? I ask because we all know that you are very much used to collecting in your buttocks! ashawo-1mbecile!

Like I said, there was a b4sta4rd boy called Kunle who I sacked. The criminal thought he was smart, but I am smarter than him and I sacked him, immediately!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and now Dean Henderson is saving penalties for Forest.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

at least for united and their fans , it can never get worse than this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Donzman wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:39 pm
wiseone wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm The Man Utd transfer circus continues. The club now wants to sign another GK (for inexplicable reasons).

2 seasons ago Man Utd has the strongest GK line-up in the world with DDG (Spain number 1), Romero (Argentina GK who had played in a World Cup final), and Henderson (England international). It worked with DDG as number 1, Romero as a very capable back-up to play cup games, and Henderson out on loan to gain experience in readiness for replacing DDG one day.

Predictably, it caused a fall out and piss** off Romero so much that he left the club, and Henderson was so angry at not being given playing time that he went on loan without bothering to meet or speak to new manager ETH, and then followed up with an incendiary interview in which he blamed the club for "wasting 12 months of my career".

Now it is clear the problem was never Woodward, or whatever his name is.

The club has serious management problems. We have become the butt of all jokes. :veryangry: :veryangry:
Manchester United is a good case study of high level incompetence.
Barcelona is a good shout as well, but they are getting back on top of their problems and seem to have people who have a clue running things.
United on the other hand, there is no hope in sight
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:31 pm at least for united and their fans , it can never get worse than this
It can.
There are many other horrible things that can happen. :biggrin:
There are more games to be lost
Relegation battlers can start to become a possibility.
Perpetual midtable mediocrity
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Rarely do foreign managers (those not called Wenger or Mourinho anyway!) come to the EPL and immediately hit the ground running. Even greats like Pep, Klopp, and LVG got their noses bloodied and had to learn that teams cannot win by having talented ball players alone. They also need street fighters to cope with the physicality of the EPL. Jose immediately understood that and bought Makelele, Essien, Mikel, Carvalho, and Drogba: hence no one could bully or outrun his team.

Klopp got Van Dijk, Matip, and workaholics like Fabinho, Wijnaldum, and Milner. Pep got specimens like Rodri and Dias.

ETH's purchase of 5'9 CD Martinez and a player recovering from a heart ❤️ attack shows that he has not learned lessons from the experiences of other managers.

The Martinez signing has a bit of Rojo/Blind about it. Remember when LVG spent am entire summer trying to sign Mats Hummels because he wanted a left footed CD, and then ended up signing Blind and Rojo when he could not get Hummels? ...
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:30 pm Their captain :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
'Orrible 'Arry Magwongworo! The best defender in the EPL, and a born leader. :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Thomas Frank “we targeted Pipsqueak Martinez”.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... in-4-0-win
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

How much money I could have made betting that after two game ManU will be in relegation zone?
Stupid me!!! :-x :( :sad:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Igbo kwenu... kwenu, kwezianu....

Manure how far na? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!