Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

First of all Bruno the actor does know there is VAR.

Second of all 7 Kondo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:16 pm
They call dat one "Show me your number" in Zimbabwe :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Back to the drawing board for 10hag. Luckily he has the smarts to turn it around again and quickly.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

balo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:34 pm Back to the drawing board for 10hag. Luckily he has the smarts to turn it around again and quickly.
Yep.
7 lessons there.
To be fair i was watching the West Ham game during the week, and luckily West Ham has poor finishers, the like of Antonio even got a 1 on 1 that he messed up.
West Ham kept slicing United apart far too often.

I think another quality midfielder is needed next to Casemiro.
Bruno usually plays too far forward almost like a striker.

Anyway Ten Hag is paid the big bucks
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Where is that so called wiseone, dude don pick race ..smh 7 freaking kondo
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I finally got over it after a good sleep. That was brutal & a huge reality check when we thought the worst is over. We have a Bruno attitude problem but that's for Ten Hag to address.

This result against United's real rivals should be the final piece of the puzzle in building the needed character for a sustainable run. This would have been as painful but not much of a big deal in the past few seasons.

Eager to see their reaction to this total humiliation to know how far they have gone in terms of character.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:55 pm
balo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:34 pm Back to the drawing board for 10hag. Luckily he has the smarts to turn it around again and quickly.
Yep.
7 lessons there.
To be fair i was watching the West Ham game during the week, and luckily West Ham has poor finishers, the like of Antonio even got a 1 on 1 that he messed up.

Against West Ham, we went back to Maguire-Lindelof pairing and it was horrible to watch. The problem was partly resolved when Casemiro got on after the break, and fully resolved when Lindelof was replaced by Lisandro.

Yesterday brought into light more major concerns. The hyping of the Barcelona match up led us into a false dawn. Knowing Ten Hag, this new reality is good for United.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is United's norm opening yansh left and right

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:15 pm
Yep.
7 lessons there.

Against West Ham, we went back to Maguire-Lindelof pairing and it was horrible to watch. The problem was partly resolved when Casemiro got on after the break, and fully resolved when Lindelof was replaced by Lisandro.

Yesterday brought into light more major concerns. The hyping of the Barcelona match up led us into a false dawn. Knowing Ten Hag, this new reality is good for United.
this no be composition ..abeg make we hear word.. una chop serious bottle
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Freak results like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool and everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Liverpool away is the fixture I most fear each season, because with their feral supporters, Liverpool at Anfield are like a pack of hungry sharks who smell blood. If they score first, they can overwhelm any team in the world.
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:52 pm Freak like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool an everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Liverpool away is the fixture I most fear each season, because with their feral supporters, Liverpool at Anfield are like a pack of hungry sharks who smell blood. If they score first, they can overwhelm any team in the world.
Akuku :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm
wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:52 pm Freak like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool an everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Akuku :D
why are you here, you are full of crap.. so you don dey advice cito..since you abused him for letting sleaky and danfo yab am.. bobo has been walking on egg shell.. .shame on you for being a troll
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

abeg this nah story . 6-3 nah fluke too?
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:15 pm
Yep.
7 lessons there.

I don't think it's healthy that United still always has less posession every time they play good teams.
I used to think that was Ole style, but it still happens a lot.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The winner in a game is the team that scores the most goals, not the team with the most possession. Real Madrid won the Champions League last season and won several games where the opposition had more possession. Jose Mourinho has turned letting the other team have the ball ⚽️ yet winning anyway; into an art form.
benteke wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:53 pm I don't think it's healthy that United still always has less posession every time they play good teams.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:52 pm Freak results like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool and everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Bros there is a big difference between 5-0, 6-1 and 7-0. No way to sugarcoat that, ManU was OK first half and even had better chances but come second half, they didn't come out of the locker room.

Fernandez makes it really hard to support him. He is the worst of the bunch. A petulant child on the field.

So this your post na story bro.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:51 pm The winner in a game is the team that scores the most goals, not the team with the most possession. Real Madrid won the Champions League last season and won several games where the opposition had more possession. Jose Mourinho has turned letting the other team have the ball ⚽️ yet winning anyway; into an art form.
benteke wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:53 pm I don't think it's healthy that United still always has less posession every time they play good teams.
Mmmh.
Why i am interested in this, Ten Hag has made his name playing quite opposite to what you describe above with his Ajax.
So i was thinking he would be very happy to replicate this at United in the long term and for now he is using what he has the way he can.
Anyway let's watch and see
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

ETH could get his team to dominate the ⚽️ ball in Holland because he managed the richest and most successful club in the country against the likes of Cambur and Go Ahead Eagles.

It is much harder to dominate possession in the Premier League where teams in the relegation zone are good and rich enough to buy Champions League winners, sign players from PSG and Barcelona, and spend 50 million on one player.
benteke wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 am Mmmh.
Why i am interested in this, Ten Hag has made his name playing quite opposite to what you describe above with his Ajax.
So i was thinking he would be very happy to replicate this at United in the long term and for now he is using what he has the way he can.
Anyway let's watch and see