Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:31 am ETH could get his team to dominate the ⚽️ ball in Holland because he managed the richest and most successful club in the country against the likes of Cambur and Go Ahead Eagles.

It is much harder to dominate possession in the Premier League where teams in the relegation zone are good and rich enough to buy Champions League winners, sign players from PSG and Barcelona, and spend 50 million on one player.
benteke wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 am Mmmh.
Why i am interested in this, Ten Hag has made his name playing quite opposite to what you describe above with his Ajax.
So i was thinking he would be very happy to replicate this at United in the long term and for now he is using what he has the way he can.
Anyway let's watch and see
How come City, Liverpool, Arsenal do it week in week out with ease
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Maybe if they give us technically brilliant players like KDB, Gundogan, Mahrez, Foden, Alcantara, Odegaard, Saka, and a GK like Ederson who has the passing skills of an outfield olayer, we will find out.
benteke wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:20 am
Last edited by wiseone on Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

C 1
A 2
R 3
A 4
B 5
A 6
O 7
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:05 pm Maybe if they give us technically brilliant players like KDB, Gundogan, Mahrez, Foden, Alcantara, Odegaard, Saka, and a GK like Ederson who has the passing skills of an outfield olayer, we will find out.
benteke wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:20 am
Well that's more like it, which is why the man even preferred to get Eriksen.
Maybe with time i guess.

Because even though i said those teams do it with ease, it may look easy on the eye, but it demands a lot of planning and skill.

Anyway not many worries, Ten Hag himself doesn't look bad, apart from thag he is prone to big defeats so far but i hope he may adjust to this league and set up compact when necessary
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Benteke, apart from Eriksen, who else in the Man Utd team is a midfield technician on the KDB, Gundogan, Alcantara, Foden, or Odegaard level?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:06 am Benteke, apart from Eriksen, who else in the Man Utd team is a midfield technician on the KDB, Gundogan, Alcantara, Foden, or Odegaard level?
hush your breath and meditate on this
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United need to get get rid of some players at the end of the season, i think David De Gea has done well for united but needs to go, we need at least 4-5 top quality players to even attempt fighting for the league
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

DDG has been keeping Man Utd’s head above water for the last decade since SAF retired. He has been player of the year 4 times in the space of 5 years.

Who would you replace him with?
marko wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am United need to get get rid of some players at the end of the season, i think David De Gea has done well for united but needs to go, we need at least 4-5 top quality players to even attempt fighting for the league
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am United need to get get rid of some players at the end of the season, i think David De Gea has done well for united but needs to go, we need at least 4-5 top quality players to even attempt fighting for the league
Most Spanish goalies are trash. There is a reason none of De gea or Kepa made their world cup squad. De gea is past it and a massive liability
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Calm down now, De Gea for what?

He makes mistakes but the Liverpool debacle was bound to happen at some point and it makes sense that it happened at the end of a super crowded schedule in February. Ten Hag should be secretly happy about it as the expectations already started getting insanely high and the team is not at that stage yet. This is not about getting the best out of the players "as-is", the way Ole did and later crumbled but coming up with a defined long-term standard and pattern of play. It takes time and it's right on track. This will go well.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:57 pm

He makes mistakes but the Liverpool debacle was bound to happen at some point and it makes sense that it happened at the end of a super crowded schedule in February. Ten Hag should be secretly happy about it as the expectations already started getting insanely high and the team is not at that stage yet. This is not about getting the best out of the players "as-is", the way Ole did and later crumbled but coming up with a defined long-term standard and pattern of play. It takes time and it's right on track. This will go well.
abeg this nah story, nah here you come hide, i been dey find you since yesterday..even though Chelsea is trash , dem still better pass assanal and even united combined..money miss road united.. 100M on Anthony ..chei.. all ETH's signings are all suspect except Casi who we all know was already established
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:49 pm

abeg this nah story, nah here you come hide, i been dey find you since yesterday..even though Chelsea is trash , dem still better pass assanal and even united combined..money miss road united.. 100M on Anthony ..chei.. all ETH's signings are all suspect except Casi who we all know was already established
Glad you get mouth now, I saw you writing composition on Arsenal thread. Do you think our Potter can pull a Top 10 finish this season? Aston Villa no be joke o but you must make top 10 by force or that would be a monumental disgrace with all your new players. At that point you better gather your players and divide them into 10 football teams and start playing Stamford Bridge League, Stamford Bridge Carabao Cup etc :rotf: :rotf:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:25 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm
wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:52 pm Freak like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool an everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Liverpool away is the fixture I most fear each season, because with their feral supporters, Liverpool at Anfield are like a pack of hungry sharks who smell blood. If they score first, they can overwhelm any team in the world.
Akuku :D
why are you here, you are full of crap.. so you don dey advice cito..since you abused him for letting sleaky and danfo yab am.. bobo has been walking on egg shell.. .shame on you for being a troll
You're sick. How can you of all people call anyone a troll, wonderful :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:25 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm
wiseone wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:52 pm Freak like this sometimes happen (even during periods of success). Lest we forget - even the great Alex Ferguson lost 1-5 and 1-6 to Man City, 0-5 to Newcastle, and 3-6 to Southampton. No one remembers those scorelines because of all the trophies he won. Only last season Man United lost 0-5 to Liverpool an everyone blamed it on Ole as if it was a once in a lifetime event.

Liverpool away is the fixture I most fear each season, because with their feral supporters, Liverpool at Anfield are like a pack of hungry sharks who smell blood. If they score first, they can overwhelm any team in the world.
Akuku :D
why are you here, you are full of crap.. so you don dey advice cito..since you abused him for letting sleaky and danfo yab am.. bobo has been walking on egg shell.. .shame on you for being a troll
You're sick. How can you of all people call anyone a troll, wonderful :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
welll cito is stuck in his sensitive feelings and now doing night vigil all over CE , because danfo hurt his feelings.. nah which kind weak men abi boys dey CE ...kai the funny part is they are now sending PMs to each other to add forumers to their ignore list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even one of them send me PM , come add him address say e go beat me and say make i ask for am for him neighborhood..i tell am make e buy be flight ticket
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm

Glad you get mouth now, I saw you writing composition on Arsenal thread. Do you think our Potter can pull a Top 10 finish this season? Aston Villa no be joke o but you must make top 10 by force or that would be a monumental disgrace with all your new players. At that point you better gather your players and divide them into 10 football teams and start playing Stamford Bridge League, Stamford Bridge Carabao Cup etc :rotf: :rotf:
if i talk now, you go dey vex, see how una be proper money miss road

Manchester United are willing to offer 130m euros (£115m) to sign 20-year-old France midfielder Eduardo Camavinga from Real Madrid. (Fichajes - in Spanish
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:26 am
YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm

if i talk now, you go dey vex, see how una be proper money miss road

Manchester United are willing to offer 130m euros (£115m) to sign 20-year-old France midfielder Eduardo Camavinga from Real Madrid. (Fichajes - in Spanish
Is it my money? :taunt:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd needs a striker, another central midfielder, and another central defender in the summer (the latter due to the likely exit of at least 3 of Bailly, Tuanzebe, Maguire, Lindelof, and Williams).

If money was no object: Osimhen, Bellingham, and Gvardiol would be ideal. However, those 3 would cost about 260 million combined, and the Man Utd has little chance of signing one (let alone all 3) of them.

If one had to choose only one of them to sign, which would you go for? Osimhen is the obvious choice. However, I noticed that Man Utd’s trophy winning eras peak when they have great barnstorming midfielders in the team (Robson, Ince, Keane, Beckham, Scholes). Is it a coincidence that Man Utd stopped winning top trophies after Scholes and Carrick retired? They were the last set of elite Man Utd CMs.

Jude Bellingham is the most complete young midfielder in the world. If I was the manager and the board said “you have 120 million to spend in the summer” - I would tell them to spend all of it on Bellingham as he would guarantee the future of the club’s midfield for the next 12 years.

I would liken it to the large transfer fees that Man Utd paid for Keane, Rooney, and De Gea. It seemed risky to pay so much for teenagers/20 year olds, but the upside is plugging a hole 🕳️ in the team and guaranteeing its future for the next 10-15 years. Several years later 3.75 million for Keane, 30 million for Rooney, and 18 million for DDG seem like bargains.

One day, 120 million for Bellingham might be thought of the same way.
Last edited by wiseone on Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Man United nah agbaya
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Building character. Thank you Liverpool :mrgreen:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:32 pm Man United nah agbaya
Disappointed? :taunt:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:06 pm Building character. Thank you Liverpool :mrgreen:
shame no catch you .. Real Betis smh
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:07 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:06 pm Building character. Thank you Liverpool :mrgreen:
shame no catch you .. Real Betis smh
They are 5th in Spain. Remember Chelsea is 10th in England smh