Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

And yet, some dumbfock on Cybereagles was dancing saying that they were as good as PSG :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaii! Like I said, United fans deserve every single pain they have felt since Sir Alex left. They are the true reason the club has suffered! Never seen a once successful fanbase crave failure so deeply. DNA DNA and Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! tueh! :oops: :oops:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Ronaldo says behind the scenes, Manchester United is stuck in the early 2000s :laugh:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

One word. Lionel Messi. One more. Quadruple Ogbuefi. The goat used for peppersoup is not the same as that used for isi-ewu. Simple.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ronaldo has already played his last game for Man Utd (and he knows it). He is just burning 🔥 the building on his way out, is in IDGAF mode, and trying to maim as many people as he can (ETH, Glazers, ex players like Neville and Rooney, even the damn kitchen chef! 👩‍🍳 ).

I thought his “I look better than him” comment about Wayne Rooney was very petty.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

@wisey, at the risk of appearing like a Ronaldo sympathiser, let me say that apart from one or 2 uncalled for remarks eg. On Ten Hag and especially Ralf Rangnick, Ronaldo was right on the money on almost everything he said.

He is right about Glazers, about the club facilities, club ambition and everything like that.
Wayne Rooney handed in a transfer request threatening to sign with City, citing the same lack of ambition.
There seems to be a lot going wrong behind the scenes, and Ronaldo has decided he will air it, something has triggered him.
Remember recently Eric Bailly has also revealed some things.
And then you had the likes of Van Gaal, Mourinho also voicing some concerns.

But the main thing is that i can see why this guy is upset, ever since he came back to United there has been this drive to blame everything on him by certain media personalities, that's where the likes of Neville and Rooney come in.
And he has been honest he is not a fan of them.

What i don't understand is Eric Ten Hag's position and role in these things, the interview was done some time ago, and in all public interviews Ten Hag kept saying Ronaldo is a very important part of his season.

Anyway that's that, Manchester United has to find a less messy way of doing what they should have done before the season started
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Ronaldo doesn't have it any more simple as that.
It is frustrating to any coach as the guy keep missing glaring chances when handed opportunity to play.
I doubt he will be able to rekindle and shine any other place he go to.
Some big stars tend to refuse to accept that their stardom has dimmed.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Glad I found a clip from this Zlatan interview where he talked about Scholes and Rooney never getting the credit they deserved. He mentioned that when Ronaldo was getting accolades at Rooney, it was bc “Rooney did all the work”.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Just as Barca was made for Messi, so too were all takers made to fit Ronny to size. The irony of course was/is that Ronaldettes argued till the sun turned to moon, that such privilege was reserved for Lionel. Hilarious.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

benteke wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:51 pm
benteke wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:52 pm
wiseone wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:53 pm
I don't know why these guys decided to keep Ronaldo when it was being reported that he wanted a move away.

Manchester United make some odd decisions sometimes.
Even the idea of bringing back a 36yr old Ronaldo for sentimental reasons
Bro, its not a case of "decided to keep him." The only clubs that wanted Ronaldo wanted United to pay upwards of half of his wages! :rotf: :rotf: WTFF!!!?? what do you think this is?? I sane person who runs a business will take that loss and explain it to the shareholders with a straight face. if you want ROnaldo, take his wages as well.

There lies the problem.
They kept a wantaway player because they were more worried about money.
But this is causing the club more problems than money.
And in January what are they going to do, release him and loss on the investment, and then have to save face for all the drama that will go on till January.
A very Glazer approach to things :biggrin:
Anyway we watch and learn
And here we are today.
Like i said on the post above many weeks ago, look at the current mess.

Now United are thinking of tearing up the contract.

But many could see that there would be a lot of drama
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ronny sacked aka mutual agreement. Hilarious.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Predicted the “mutual termination” in another thread a few days ago.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=310531

Coach wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:00 pm Ronny sacked aka mutual agreement. Hilarious.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When Arteta let go of an over-the-hill Aubameyang and every one was insulting him. I watched the Arsenal documentary and when I saw the full picture, I made a bold prediction that Arteta will be successful.

Today, although Ten Hag waited a bit too long (should have gotten rid of Ronaldo earlier), I am making another bold prediction that he will be successful.

Trust me, when a coach does not take nonsense and sets the tone, everyone will fall the phack in line! They will know who is boss and those who are left will line up, shape up and kowtow to the boss!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A bit long, but this is what I am referring to. Strategy many successful coaches have used to get the team to line up and kowtow before them! you go after one of the strongest and most respected in their group. Break him and the rest will line up!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am part of a consortium that will bid for 75% of Manchester United. I can organize a deal for Cybereagles to take up 0.01% of the 75%, if you guys would like to come in as a group. Happy to discuss with any Admin, if there is seriousness here.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:03 pm I am part of a consortium that will bid for 75% of Manchester United. I can organize a deal for Cybereagles to take up 0.01% of the 75%, if you guys would like to come in as a group. Happy to discuss with any Admin, if there is seriousness here.

Oga Danfo can you arrange so Cybereagles buy my beloved Arsenal?
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

CR7 just saved United by speaking out. He exposed the owner(s) and the entire management.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:56 pm A bit long, but this is what I am referring to. Strategy many successful coaches have used to get the team to line up and kowtow before them! you go after one of the strongest and most respected in their group. Break him and the rest will line up!

I feel like Mourinho does that to every team he has coached. He singles out an important player(Casilas) or one that has been pampered (Luke Shaw) by the organization to make an example to the rest. Let the rest know he has the biggest dinga ling in the room. I mean, he earn as much as most of them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joplass wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:16 pm CR7 just saved United by speaking out. He exposed the owner(s) and the entire management.
Stop saying silly things.The plans for this sale-announcement was handled several weeks ago, before the interview between ronaldo and piers.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:01 pm
joplass wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:16 pm CR7 just saved United by speaking out. He exposed the owner(s) and the entire management.
Stop saying silly things.The plans for this sale-announcement was handled several weeks ago, before the interview between ronaldo and piers.
CE style labels "Stop saying silly things". I was not aware but at least the next owner will care about football then.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Danfo i have to admit i also almost posted the same thing, i wanted to say the timing of this announcement makes me wonder, its exactly on the same day as the news that Ronaldo is leaving.

I am also mindfull that the Ronaldo interview was actually done a while ago, and I'm sure the club must have suspected that big things will ve said.

Anyway you seem very close to these proceedings behind the scenes, are you part of Jim Ratcliffe's consortium, because i see news that he is putting in a bid.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:32 pm
Danfo i have to admit i also almost posted the same thing, i wanted to say the timing of this announcement makes me wonder, its exactly on the same day as the news that Ronaldo is leaving.

I am also mindfull that the Ronaldo interview was actually done a while ago, and I'm sure the club must have suspected that big things will ve said.

Anyway you seem very close to these proceedings behind the scenes, are you part of Jim Ratcliffe's consortium, because i see news that he is putting in a bid.
I am part of the Cybereagles Consortium. :D

Re: the announcement + Ronaldo. You know what the Glazers have been through over the last few years? Fans left the team to go form another club, fans have burned them in effigy, fans have flown planes above the stadium in protest, fans have matched against them, fans have insulted them to their faces..etc etc.. and they didnt sell. Its Ronaldo that will make them sell? :lol: lets be real my brother.

My GUESS is this. Like all seasoned investors, the Glazers' investment is ripe for an exit. Most investors (ignore Oligarchs) have an exit strategy placed in the timeline for their investment. They dont hold investments forever. United, like Liverpool is to FSG, is an investment to Glazers. They have zero emotion towards the club. Any investor who tells you that is lying -- its all about the money. So my guess is that the Glazers have come to the end of their investment cycle in United and its time for them to cash out!

And what an outrageously fantastic business it was from them! These guys did an LBO - they pretty much used United to buy United. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They didnt spend a lick of their own money, yet, they are going to exit at 7 Billion pounds????!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Kaii! After the exit, they need to hold a masterclass at Harvard this winter on this! :lol:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:57 pm
benteke wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:32 pm

I am part of the Cybereagles Consortium. :D

Re: the announcement + Ronaldo. You know what the Glazers have been through over the last few years? Fans left the team to go form another club, fans have burned them in effigy, fans have flown planes above the stadium in protest, fans have matched against them, fans have insulted them to their faces..etc etc.. and they didnt sell. Its Ronaldo that will make them sell? :lol: lets be real my brother.

My GUESS is this. Like all seasoned investors, the Glazers' investment is ripe for an exit. Most investors (ignore Oligarchs) have an exit strategy placed in the timeline for their investment. They dont hold investments forever. United, like Liverpool is to FSG, is an investment to Glazers. They have zero emotion towards the club. Any investor who tells you that is lying -- its all about the money. So my guess is that the Glazers have come to the end of their investment cycle in United and its time for them to cash out!

And what an outrageously fantastic business it was from them! These guys did an LBO - they pretty much used United to buy United. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They didnt spend a lick of their own money, yet, they are going to exit at 7 Billion pounds????!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Kaii! After the exit, they need to hold a masterclass at Harvard this winter on this! :lol:
Not only that, overnight in that capitalist vulture move United was suddenly saddled with that debt created by that move, and the Glazers exit nicely and leave that debt of around £700million standing.
That makes many United die hard fans' blood boil :laugh:

Or maybe im mistaken, will there be any deal to sort out that debt during this new buyout/sale