Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by mcal »

balo wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:47 pm Some fans take things way too far.
...SE fans, CE fans, all comes to mind.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:15 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:16 pm
Sickening. Some of us need to re-evaluate our mindset towards the game. It's good to be fiercely competitive but not at the expense of our humanity. That solidarity with Cristiano Ronaldo was one hell of a class act by Liverpool fans. I dare not call them Liverfools or Loserpool again :mrgreen:

Benteke, that was my initial thought as well but they dare not try false bomb threat claim.
True man, a false bomb claim would be too far, it must be sickening and terrifying for Harry and his family.
Now what the club must do is give Maguire compassionate leave for as long as possible so that he can recover from this traumatic episode, he is human like all of us.
I agree with you. Harry needs a very long break.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YemiBrazil wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:07 am
Sickening. Some of us need to re-evaluate our mindset towards the game. It's good to be fiercely competitive but not at the expense of our humanity. That solidarity with Cristiano Ronaldo was one hell of a class act by Liverpool fans. I dare not call them Liverfools or Loserpool again :mrgreen:

Benteke, that was my initial thought as well but they dare not try false bomb threat claim.
True man, a false bomb claim would be too far, it must be sickening and terrifying for Harry and his family.
Now what the club must do is give Maguire compassionate leave for as long as possible so that he can recover from this traumatic episode, he is human like all of us.
He need to play not a break from the game,After saturday game he can take a break
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ten Hag Out.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...must love scoring Ten goals :woot:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:28 am
YemiBrazil wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:07 am

He need to play not a break from the game,After saturday game he can take a break
Nah Baba that's not compassionate.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Ralf Rangnick, current Man U gaffer had a very interesting presser where he revealed some interesting stuff

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Why not let Ronaldo take the dang penalty?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:49 pm Why not let Ronaldo take the dang penalty?
The pressure playing at emirate ,anyone today from Manu will miss the penalty
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:32 pm
Emirates and Ronaldo? :lol: And what pressure? United shouldn't be aspiring for the champions league on current form. Champions of what exactly? That would be a slap on hard work and professionalism. I like Arteta and some of his boys though. Good win for them.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

We are talking about Ronaldo. No emirate pressure will bug him. And the penalty miss was not because of pressure. It was down to stupidity.
The other one at SB has since learned his lessons.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ralf said he wasn't feeling up for it.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

balo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:47 pm
We are talking about Ronaldo. No emirate pressure will bug him. And the penalty miss was not because of pressure. It was down to stupidity.
I wrongly assumed he did. Crap!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:49 pm
You are always wrong bro,the pressure is real,the foolish one at SB is the reason Italy is staying home like my dear SE.How he keep taking PK is what i want to know.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:34 pm
You are always wrong bro,the pressure is real,the foolish one at SB is the reason Italy is staying home like my dear SE.How he keep taking PK is what i want to know.
He changed his style after missing a couple penalties.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:57 pm
I don't see what he changed,he is still hopping like Skippy the Kangaroo. I said long ago all you need to do as a keeper to crash the trick is to refuse to move when he hops. The hopping is meant to force you to a move, if you refuse to move by the time he lands he is in trouble, because the kick won't have any power and he does not know which direction to roll the ball since none was created. By the time he kicks the ball in panic any decent keeper should be able to stop cos it would look like a back pass.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:12 pm
I don't see what he changed,he is still hopping like Skippy the Kangaroo. I said long ago all you need to do as a keeper to crash the trick is to refuse to move when he hops. The hopping is meant to force you to a move, if you refuse to move by the time he lands he is in trouble, because the kick won't have any power and he does not know which direction to roll the ball since none was created. By the time he kicks the ball in panic any decent keeper should be able to stop cos it would look like a back pass.
Very correct sir. But in the past couple penalties he took, he stopped the hopping and chose actual placement. Which was effective. Today he went back to the hop-skip.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:20 pm
oloye wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:12 pm

Very correct sir. But in the past couple penalties he took, he stopped the hopping and chose actual placement. Which was effective. Today he went back to the hop-skip.
Every time he misses a penalty he would stop the hop and kick, but after scoring a couple without the hop,he would revert to the kangaroo hip hop. I don't blame him,I blame those who keep allowing him to take the kicks.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

was at the Emirates on Saturday, was a bitter / sweet game for me, obviously i wanted Bukayo Saka to do well in the game and he did! got to the emirates early and went straight to the box, must say the Emirates stadium is well laid out impressive, there was loads of celebrities upstairs watching the game, plenty man utd fans in the mix as well, after the game, this British Hollywood star came to hang out in our box with his crew, pretty cool guy must say, yes we lost but it was a good experience to watch the match from a vantage point as well as the good food, drinks at our disposal! what an experience, thanks to particular someone, sure you all know who this person might be!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 pm was at the Emirates on Saturday, was a bitter / sweet game for me, obviously i wanted Bukayo Saka to do well in the game and he did! got to the emirates early and went straight to the box, must say the Emirates stadium is well laid out impressive, there was loads of celebrities upstairs watching the game, plenty man utd fans in the mix as well, after the game, this British Hollywood star came to hang out in our box with his crew, pretty cool guy must say, yes we lost but it was a good experience to watch the match from a vantage point as well as the good food, drinks at our disposal! what an experience, thanks to particular someone, sure you all know who this person might be!
:lol: :lol: Nice one on your experience at the Emirates and thanks to the particular someone (Saka or Saka's Dad :lol: ). Saka is one of the reasons why I softened my yabbis on Arsenal for now. That boy sabi ball and while Saka is Saka, he reminds me of Ryan Giggs on the green grass in a few way and I wish him a very long and successful career too.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 pm was at the Emirates on Saturday, was a bitter / sweet game for me, obviously i wanted Bukayo Saka to do well in the game and he did! got to the emirates early and went straight to the box, must say the Emirates stadium is well laid out impressive, there was loads of celebrities upstairs watching the game, plenty man utd fans in the mix as well, after the game, this British Hollywood star came to hang out in our box with his crew, pretty cool guy must say, yes we lost but it was a good experience to watch the match from a vantage point as well as the good food, drinks at our disposal! what an experience, thanks to particular someone, sure you all know who this person might be!
Are you better than PSG? How is your Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Rashy Rashy Rashy?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:45 pm
:lol: :lol: Nice one on your experience at the Emirates and thanks to the particular someone (Saka or Saka's Dad :lol: ). Saka is one of the reasons why I softened my yabbis on Arsenal for now. That boy sabi ball and while Saka is Saka, he reminds me of Ryan Giggs on the green grass in a few way and I wish him a very long and successful career too.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and yes he has become Arsenal main player, his contract is up for renewal, has broken records this season for a young player, way after the game, he was taking pictures with Bergkamp and Thierry Henry, wonder what his weekly salary will be for his new contract, everything is dependent on Arsenal finishing top 4 and qualifying for champions league, like I said, he is a regular England international and has become the first name on arsenal team list, would not expect anything less than 80-150K a week or other top sides will give close to 200K
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:08 pm
Are you better than PSG? How is your Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Rashy Rashy Rashy?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Everything will be alright once Mourinho is sacked. He is the one holding the team back. :taunt:

BTW, Trump is the current president of USA. He won a second term :clap:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”