The Inheritance Merchant

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Inheritance Merchant

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:read this and let's debate.

@ the Stans / sheep

That Lil Portuguese Imp is a madman :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:Where is Enugu Chicken George? Abeg come and defend your fraud! :lol:
Enjoy this classic..................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take your perverted fantasies elsewhere. A Kenyan groupie is ahead of you.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:? :? :?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Good on him, would love to see Prof’s reply to such questioning. Full blown dressing down.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What good is a predecessor who offers the future no inheritance?

Brilliant business for City. Almost certainly a Judas for Jesus. No shortage of disciples at the home of the truest faith. Diocese Ashburton.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Coach wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:57 pm What good is a predecessor who offers the future no inheritance?

Brilliant business for City. Almost certainly a Judas for Jesus. No shortage of disciples at the home of the truest faith. Diocese Ashburton.
One less black man in Pep's team :taunt:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:13 pm
Oga Danfo take a bow.....i have warn my beloved fans to beg you to move curse you put on beloved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:52 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:13 pm
Oga Danfo take a bow.....i have warn my beloved fans to beg you to move curse you put on beloved.
the curse will be removed tomorrow
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

O my.....football curses?

Gifty don turn curse merchant :laugh: :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:First, Unfortunately, I dont think you know how logic works. A fraud can be the greatest of all time. An ugly woman can be the most beautiful in a room and a very long route can be the shortest route to a destination. You simply must understand this simplicity, mustn't you?
Just admit you've contradicted yourself and move on. That's all.
danfo driver wrote: In the last 7 years -

Klopp (54 years old) - 6 trophies (1 titles)
Zidane (49 years old) - 11 trophies (2 titles)
You've only proven an ability to count. Not to analyse.
danfo driver wrote: Liverpool

You know his record. Needing 5 years to actually win something. His first season was abysmal, finishing 8th!
Klopp took over from Rodgers that season and reached the finals of the League Cup and the Europa League with Rodgers' limited players. He qualified for the Champions League in his first full season. This is not an abysmal record. Meanwhile, Pep was high on Bayern's money and failing to reach CL finals which is why you called him a fraud and an inheritance merchant.
danfo driver wrote:The likes of Pep, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Zidane etc etc go to clubs and win in their first year! It is demanded of them and they do it! Klopp needs 5 years to do it. There is levels and then there is levels.
If you don't think Klopp would have won a league title in his first season at Bayern, had he joined, then I don't know what to tell you. In life you'll realise that some people want to challenge themselves and don't take the easy path. It makes the success, if it happens, all the more greater. Some people want to inherit success. That's why you called Pep the inheritance merchant.
danfo driver wrote:Its interesting that Pep coached Barca B for one season and FOR THAT ONE SEASON, HE WON THE TROPHY! His first season!! Had it been Klopp, he would need 5 years there before he can win.
I know you're not being serious but at least pretend you are!

danfo driver wrote:Once again, Klopp spent half a billion to win, after struggling to win for 5 years. All his career, whenever he hasnt had money, he has struggled! Even relegating Mainz! He needs the most expensive goalkeeper and defender and spend more than 90% of the league in order to actually compete.
Klopp/Liverpool buy (and crucially) sell players in order to remain competitive and compete with Pep's petro-dollar Gulf-state backed opposition. Pep can afford to spend £100m on a player and leave him on the bench. He'd struggle without huge financial backing and that's why you called him a fraud and an inheritance merchant.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:36 pm This is your personal opinion-- not shared by a large number of the world's population. After all "an old car can be the newest car in the garage"
Stop.
danfo driver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:57 pm That would be nice. Can we discuss about Dortmund and Mainz, including the relation.
Specifically at dortmund, during his time there, he spent more than 184 million Euros to win only 2 titles in 7 years. How many German clubs spent that and especially during that period. Not today where players are going for 100m.
How many trophies should he have won in that period?
danfo driver (with context) wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:57 pm As a coach, this is his record at Mainz:

Mainz
- Takes over half way through the season: Leads the team away from relegation
- First full season - narrowly misses promotion
- second season - misses promotion on the last day of the season by goal difference.
- 3rd season - promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time in their history
- 4th season - 11th with the smallest budget in the league
- 5th season - 11th and qualified for Europe for the first time
- 6th season - relegated
- 7th season - not promoted

And that's how one paints a different picture with facts.
danfo driver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:57 pm He failed to get them back to Bundesliga, after he relegated them. Consequently, at the end of that season, he left Mainz. The following season, the so called "small team" finished second and were promoted (something he couldn't do the year before. Since their promotion in 2009-10, they have remained in the Bundesliga and have not been relegated ever since. This is 13 seasons!!!

Yes, he laid the foundations. I agree. Hence the respect and status he's given by Mainz.
danfo driver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:57 pm Interestingly, when he coached them in the Bundesliga, he couldn't finish above 11th. Since then, the "Small team" has finished in positions like 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th! 8th being their present position.
Interestingly, by your own logic those finishes should be considered failures because they didn't end with trophies. So you're contradicting yourself again.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mainz give a shout out to their greatest ever manager.

danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just imagine peperempe finish season trophyless :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: