Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Best I stay away fr9m th8s debate b7t just a quick addition - Kane's goals hawl last season is in spite of missing 16 weeks of the sesaon.
Peeps said bobo is a 1 season wonder - 4 seasons in - he is now a 1-2-3-4 season wonder!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
For a second, imagine Ozil supplying the ball to Kane... :taunt:
We have Eriksen! TY!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Christian Methodist Erikssen, arguably the most underrated midfielder in Europe. Simply brilliant. Impeccable technique. As for Harrison, he has arrived at that juncture whereby the Ndichie will tap both shoulders with an ancient ornament and title the man appropriately. Akwa akwuru? Ugonabo?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and he continues to deliver, kai what a footballer, can England get the best of him in Russia?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I'm a Chelsea fan and I definitely admit that I tune to watch most Spurs games primarily due to Harry Kane. The bobo is something else and as BP mentioned on page 1, the player just dey go from strength to strength. You can't hate that. Real talk.

As they say, if you want, you fit hate the playa but you no fit hate the game ... and Harry Kane get serious game. :agree:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Harry Kane

Post by green4life »

Skylolo wrote:He has had a couple of consistent seasons in the EPL but let us not go overboard here...

I don't see how Kane is better than Lacazette, Lukaku etc.

Still believe the likes of Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski and Aubameyang are a cut above.
This is hilarious. Sadly, only an arsenal fan can come up with this delusional post. :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote:
Skylolo wrote:He has had a couple of consistent seasons in the EPL but let us not go overboard here...

Still believe the likes of Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski and Aubameyang are a cut above.
This is hilarious. Sadly, only an arsenal fan can come up with this delusional post. :taunt:
Sky shares the same tea cup with Alli Bin Waffiman
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow Real Madrid are looking into getting him , 225 million pounds.. rumors
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Harrison Okosisi Kane has more technique in his midstream urine than Romelu "first touch of Harvey Weinstein" Lukaku has in his wildest dream. Watch United vs Huddersfield and ask yourself, if not for the extra foot of height afforded by pounded yam and akpu, would he have gotten a trial at Dunfermline? And that as big fan of the big lad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Back to back hatricks.....what a player
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:

He was just kidding.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

He was just kidding.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Una no go murder me for dis forum :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

He was just kidding.
Two Arsenal fans said same to me two nights ago that noone in the Spurs team would enter the Arsenal team. I dont bother arguing any more. I stopped arguing when I heard them say ' Lacazette and Giroud are better than Kane'. I just told them to tune in to watch the next game.. Verily Verily - Bobo issued bitterness...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am still waiting for them bobos...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote:I'm a Chelsea fan and I definitely admit that I tune to watch most Spurs games primarily due to Harry Kane. The bobo is something else and as BP mentioned on page 1, the player just dey go from strength to strength. You can't hate that. Real talk.

As they say, if you want, you fit hate the playa but you no fit hate the game ... and Harry Kane get serious game. :agree:

Unless you're a breda - in fact unless you're tfco :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:

He was just kidding.
Two Arsenal fans said same to me two nights ago that noone in the Spurs team would enter the Arsenal team. I dont bother arguing any more. I stopped arguing when I heard them say ' Lacazette and Giroud are better than Kane'. I just told them to tune in to watch the next game.. Verily Verily - Bobo issued bitterness...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am still waiting for them bobos...
Why bother argue with them? Looks like we are both happy with what we've got. They've got Lacca and Giroud and we've got Kane. God be praised
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kane is incredible. Congrats to him on his amazing achievement this season.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Akwa-akwuru

When it was said that Amandianeze had more technique in his midstream urine than Lukaku does on his self-exaggerated edited avatar on FIFA, the charge was racism. Look at the volley of racial Lukaku is receiving now from the United faithful.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Real Madrid supporters would prefer to see Harry Kane become the club's latest galactico rather than the world's most expensive player Neymar.

That is according to a poll ran by Spanish outlet Marca, with 34 per cent of the over 100,000 participants declaring their wish to see Kane run out at the Bernabeu.

The striker, who finished as the top scorer around the world in 2017 with 56 goals, beat Paris Saint-Germain duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe as well as prolific Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski in the polling. Despite establishing himself as one of the worlds best strikers over several years, Kane has suffered from EA's adopted company policy of anti English discrimination where they absolutely refuse to give him a good rating.

Harry Kane - 34%
Neymar - 23%
Kylian Mbappe - 14%
Robert Lewandowski - 9%
Eden Hazard - 8%
Mauro Icardi - 6%
Paulo Dybala - 6% 

* 56 | Harry Kane (52 games, 1.08)
* 54 | Lionel Messi | (63 games, 0.84 goals per game)
* 53 | Robert Lewandowski (55, 0/96)
* 53 | Cristiano Ronaldo (59, 0.89)
* 53 | Edinson Cavani (62, 0.85)

The Spurs man also comes out higher than Chelsea's Eden Hazard, Inter striker Mauro Icardi and Paulo Dybala of Juventus.
Fans were asked which areas of Zinedine Zidane's squad they felt needs improving the most.
Attack proved to be the clear winner with 88 per cent declaring time is up for the trio of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale.
Real have struggled in front of goal this campaign and find themselves 14 points behind Ernesto Valverde's Barcelona having also scored 15 goals fewer than the Catalan giants. 
Spurs fans will recall losing Gareth Bale to the Bernabeu moneybags and with the giants from Madrid looking to reclaim their number one spot in Spain, after a humiliating 3-0 home defeat by bitter rivals Barcelona, fans of the North London club could be bracing themselves for a huge bid for Kane.  

It has been reported that Real Madrid President Florentino Perez has placed Kane on his transfer wishlist. 
After three years of relative inactivity in the transfer market, Real Madrid are ready to go Galatico shopping again next summer.
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Spurs should keep Kane and bring Bale back from Real.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Damunk wrote:Spurs should keep Kane and bring Bale back from Real.
No thanks unless he mans up. Gareth is very 'girly' at the moment..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Kane won't do well anywhere else. Another english hype.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Performance duly recognized.

BUT, I'll be careful about joining the hype train for an English player, esp for a player whose goals are overwhelmingly in the PL; a league lacking in substance...

Shades of 'Super Mac'....The English are past masters in hyping their own.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: I was in the financial district of manhattan yesterday and saw a Nigerian looking man with an arsenal pin pinned to his lapel. Immediately, i knew he was a very stupid man. I wanted to slap him, but changed my mind.
Ah, so you ply your molue on NY roads. Now I know where to find you and issue one durry slap for all the abuses and curses you rain on my team :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote: Performance duly recognized.

BUT, I'll be careful about joining the hype train for an English player, esp for a player whose goals are overwhelmingly in the PL; a league lacking in substance...

Shades of 'Super Mac'....The English are past masters in hyping their own.
I agree, afterall he is a one season wonder 4 seasons running :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!