Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?
If you are referring to Pogba, he was there, spraying passes creating at least 3 one-on-one chances! One of which was sprayed to Rashford, who was too dumb to simply play a straight pass to Lukaku.

And he is not just the most expensive number 10. he is THE BEST NUMBER 10 IN THE WORLD - FACT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, Bristol are not "hey yous."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't expect better from anyone that is a Portugese pygmy groupie :mrgreen: ............I saw Pogba got tangled with the ball trying to dribble 6th div players in their pen box. it was so much of a TASK :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Pogba is getting destroyed like Mikel Obi got destroyed by the cowardly Portugese pygmy.............now you know why Pele told the Brazilian FA that they should ever allow Neymar to play under the FOOTBALL-COWARD :bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:The minute i saw Darmian in the lineup alarm bell started ringing!
And Blind too.

Remember when I ask you whether that guy dey use e papa name take progress for e career? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll say it again, in 2 weeks, Mourinho has to be ruthless.
And that one too....The joke of a coach brought out a lineup to lose!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?
If you are referring to Pogba, he was there, spraying passes creating at least 3 one-on-one chances! One of which was sprayed to Rashford, who was too dumb to simply play a straight pass to Lukaku.

And he is not just the most expensive number 10. he is THE BEST NUMBER 10 IN THE WORLD - FACT.

I don't expect better from anyone that is a Portugese pygmy groupie :mrgreen: ............I saw Pogba got tangled with the ball trying to dribble 6th div players in their pen box. it was so much of a TASK :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Pogba is getting destroyed like Mikel Obi got destroyed by the cowardly Portugese pygmy.............now you know why Pele told the Brazilian FA that they should ever allow Neymar to play under the FOOTBALL-COWARD :bump: :bump:
Zee-baby, Nne sweet paw paw. How you dey? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pogba best number 10 in the world, firstly, who were the also rans? *grabs pair of spectacles and adourns a thinking man's pose*
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:What happened to Tuanzebe? When you field that Italian fraud Darmian in a must win match you deserve all the eggs on your face.
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Darmian has no place in a club of this size. He is shocking. I have said it many times, I dont know how Blind and Darmian got this far in their career. Remarkable stuff.
Not sure what your point is about Tuanzebe. Yes, preferred position is CB but he plays RB and even midfield and he is way better than the Italian fraud at RB.
Then ask. :tic:

He is a CB, and his coach preferred 2 other CBs to him.

And yes, he is outrageously better than Darmian, even at right back.

In 2 weeks, Mourinho has to be ruthless.
Then saying he is a CB is irrelevant. He plays RB too and better than today's first choice - hence the question.

No, its not. that is the opinion of YOU and ME. His coach clearly does not agree with us. Clearly the coach believes Darmian is better. And his coach is the one who sees them in training. This is the same match that McTominay played, a player I dont rate as highly. But again, the coach does not agree with me.
Your assumptions are interesting but that's where it ends - I am still really interested in understanding this Darmian choice :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I am enjoying your...................SORROWS :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
And Blind too.

Remember when I ask you whether that guy dey use e papa name take progress for e career? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair to Mourinho, his is carabao cup against a div. 2 team. Both Blind and Darmian are national team players. Like seriously? Is it too much to ask a national team player to play well? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, he needs to be ruthless, I know he has made up his mind to bring in a LB in january, but hopefully for them Shaw stays healthy and they can move young to compete with Valencia at right back.

Ultimately, he needs to be ruthless. Even Mkhy has to go. That is one player i can say has truly surprised me, in a very bad way. I am shocked at how inconsistent and mentally weak he is. truly surprised.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
And Blind too.

To be fair to Mourinho, his is carabao cup against a div. 2 team. Both Blind and Darmian are national team players. Like seriously? Is it too much to ask a national team player to play well? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, he needs to be ruthless, I know he has made up his mind to bring in a LB in january, but hopefully for them Shaw stays healthy and they can move young to compete with Valencia at right back.

Ultimately, he needs to be ruthless. Even Mkhy has to go. That is one player i can say has truly surprised me, in a very bad way. I am shocked at how inconsistent and mentally weak he is. truly surprised.
Just shutup :D :D .........you are getting shamelessly embarrassing, even for a DAFT GROUPIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I am enjoying your...................SORROWS :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother, you miss road, sha. :lol: :lol:

I have not felt a hint of sadness about football since Nations Cup in 2000 when Cameroon defeated Nigeria in Lagos. Football is a game to me. With the way God has blessed me, good family, great tax cuts released today that affects me, positively.. you think I should be affected negatively by a FOOTBALL GAME? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Zee-baby, sweet paw paw, na wa for you o :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:What happened to Tuanzebe? When you field that Italian fraud Darmian in a must win match you deserve all the eggs on your face.
Tuanzebe is a CB.

Darmian has no place in a club of this size. He is shocking. I have said it many times, I dont know how Blind and Darmian got this far in their career. Remarkable stuff.
Not sure what your point is about Tuanzebe. Yes, preferred position is CB but he plays RB and even midfield and he is way better than the Italian fraud at RB.
Then ask. :tic:

He is a CB, and his coach preferred 2 other CBs to him.

And yes, he is outrageously better than Darmian, even at right back.

In 2 weeks, Mourinho has to be ruthless.
Then saying he is a CB is irrelevant. He plays RB too and better than today's first choice - hence the question.

No, its not. that is the opinion of YOU and ME. His coach clearly does not agree with us. Clearly the coach believes Darmian is better. And his coach is the one who sees them in training. This is the same match that McTominay played, a player I dont rate as highly. But again, the coach does not agree with me.
Your assumptions are interesting but that's where it ends - I am still really interested in understanding this Darmian choice :mrgreen:

Bro, me too o :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
And Blind too.

Just shutup :D :D .........you are getting shamelessly embarrassing, even for a DAFT GROUPIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee-baby, Zee baby! You are shinning o! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mourinho: “It was another day in the office and for some of our players they probably didn't even want to come into the office today.”
Must be Ruthless.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother, you miss road, sha. :lol: :lol:

I have not felt a hint of sadness about football since Nations Cup in 2000
when Cameroon defeated Nigeria in Lagos. Football is a game to me. With the way God has blessed me, good family, great tax cuts released today that affects me, positively.. you think I should be affected negatively by a FOOTBALL GAME? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Zee-baby, sweet paw paw, na wa for you o :D
Go and tell that crap to the................BIRDS :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Mourinho: “It was another day in the office and for some of our players they probably didn't even want to come into the office today.”
Must be Ruthless.
The usual idotic remarks from the football-coward..............silly portugese pygmy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Man Utd
Romero

Darmian
Lindelöf
Rojo
Shaw

McTominay
Blind
Pogba

Rashford
Ibrahimovic
Martial

#secondstring
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chelsea - Arsenal
City - Bristol

Chelsea flattened home and away, City scrape past Bristol, shootout beneath the Wembley arches. Beloved takes it. Early stoppage.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Chelsea - Arsenal
City - Bristol

Chelsea flattened home and away, City scrape past Bristol, shootout beneath the Wembley arches. Beloved takes it. Early stoppage.
These games are at Wembley abi?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sometimes i think Jose just lines up these players, they do not play as if they are being coached or playing any pattern.

Even when they are passing the ball around, it is soo mechanical and rigid. The only exciting they do is when they score or some individual brilliance.....is that man doing anything on the training ground?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:

By the way, Bristol are not "hey yous." They may be in Div 2, but like Oliseh's Fortuna, they have been rejuvenated by their new coach. I think they have won 11 games in the last 12 or something crazy like that. Additionally, they have beaten FOUR EPL TEAMS to get to the Semi Finals. Thats why I just laughed when I saw United fans celebrating this draw on twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Sometimes i think Jose just lines up these players, they do not play as if they are being coached or playing any pattern.

Even when they are passing the ball around, it is soo mechanical and rigid. The only exciting they do is when they score or some individual brilliance.....is that man doing anything on the training ground?
many times, their movement off the ball, and even when they are on the ball, is very bad
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.