Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Re: Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Did Mourinho continue to park the bus today? I mean ... when your players are used to parking the bus, why should they remember how to move forward with the ball?

Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.

Ease up guys. It's results like this that keeps the fans going to the matches.
Else the outcome would be known and there will be no interest.
BTW, Mourinho has never pretended to bother with attacking football. He merely
relies on a solid defense, while hoping someone will knock one or two in for his team.
Today is one of those days, when the defense failed and only one shot went in.
Looking forward to the next ManU bus packing.

Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.
Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?

When they win it is b/c of Borinho, when they lose it is b/c of the players. Typical groupie nonsense.
db10

Post by db10 »

In no scenario should Ibrabigmouthvic be losing a game to Bristol... Not even if he played 1 against 11

If I was Tuanzebe I would be very aggrieved that Darmian and Lindelof are getting game time instead of me. He should seek a loan move in January. He does not deserve to waste his career in the reserves. Too good for that.

Man U will sack the coach very soon! Both coach and players are not serious.

Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?
Dumb coach

The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.

Did any of you realistically expect this team to win the league?

felarey wrote:The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.
Ah dont worry, Danfo driver needed to take it out on someone so he has to ignore the obvious :D

Rashford has just got out of his teens and he scored on:

-his Man Utd debut as an 18yo
-his EPL debut (twice against Arsenal)
-his European debut
-his England debut
-his England U21 debut

He has also won the FA Cup, Europa League, and League Cup, and had made over 100 appearances for one of the biggest teams in the world.

Not a bad career so far for a (JUST) 20yo.

felarey wrote:The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.
Ah dont worry, Danfo driver needed to take it out on someone so he has to ignore the obvious :D
lol. Sir, you are not being very honest. I know you watched the game and I know you saw what I saw. Considering your disdain for dumb football actions, if you are willing to ignore the obvious because you like the player, na wa for you o.

That said, I also know that you know my position on Rashford. I have always stated his dumbness. Extremely talented player, but very very dumb. I dont make excuses for dumb players. You have always known my position on Ramires, David Luiz, Musa, Willian, Simon Moses, Victor Moses, and the likes.

Rashford is not a smart footballer and if he wants to improve, he has to admit that.

wanaj0 wrote:Man U will sack the coach very soon! Both coach and players are not serious.
:lol: :lol: This one think sey na Chelsea be this. We are talking about a big club here that has grace, class and dignity.

danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
:D danfo, you too find trouble. Biko leave our boy alone. He is young, not dumb, his brain is still growing. Talk to us when the boy reach 25.

ohsee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
:D danfo, you too find trouble. Biko leave our boy alone. He is young, not dumb, his brain is still growing. Talk to us when the boy reach 25.
Abi o, helep me ask him what Pogba was doing at that age :D

ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

1. Pogba was an undisputed starter for Juventus, one of the best teams in Europe at the time. These are his statistics:

a Appearances - 36 league games / 14 CL games
b. goals - 7 league gials

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

a. FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball
b. The Golden Boy Award
c. Named to the Serie A team of the season in 2013

I understand Pogba is black, but sometimes I truly wonder why he is disrespected or questioned. You go back to his history, and he is undisputed. This is a child who left United's youth team, when everyone thought he will fall on his face because he refused to be ignored by Sir Alex. he went to a huge club that had a settled midfield (Juve). he went there and he literally strolled into the starting 11 without any stress.

p.s- I know Oloye is joking, so the preceding comment does not apply to Oloye. :tic:

ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

1. Pogba was an undisputed starter for Juventus, one of the best teams in Europe at the time. These are his statistics:

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

b. The Golden Boy Award

I understand Pogba is black, but sometimes I truly wonder why he is disrespected or questioned. You go back to his history, and he is undisputed. This is a child who left United's youth team, when everyone thought he will fall on his face because he refused to be ignored by Sir Alex. he went to a huge club that had a settled midfield (Juve). he went there and he literally strolled into the starting 11 without any stress.

p.s- I know Oloye is joking, so the preceding comment does not apply to Oloye. :tic:
What am simply saying is that he could not do it at United, so maybe Rashford need to go away too. I mean here is a boy who was not even allowes to enjoy hos youth football because he was too good to be ignored by his club and senior team. :lol:

ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

b. The Golden Boy Award

What am simply saying is that he could not do it at United, so maybe Rashford need to go away too. I mean here is a boy who was not even allowes to enjoy hos youth football because he was too good to be ignored by his club and senior team. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
scholl

Post by scholl »

zee wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?
If you are referring to Pogba, he was there, spraying passes creating at least 3 one-on-one chances! One of which was sprayed to Rashford, who was too dumb to simply play a straight pass to Lukaku.

And he is not just the most expensive number 10. he is THE BEST NUMBER 10 IN THE WORLD - FACT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, Bristol are not "hey yous."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't expect better from anyone that is a Portugese pygmy groupie :mrgreen: ............I saw Pogba got tangled with the ball trying to dribble 6th div players in their pen box. it was so much of a TASK :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Pogba is getting destroyed like Mikel Obi got destroyed by the cowardly Portugese pygmy.............now you know why Pele told the Brazilian FA that they should ever allow Neymar to play under the FOOTBALL-COWARD :bump: :bump:
Zee-baby, Nne sweet paw paw. How you dey? :D
I am enjoying your...................SORROWS :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother, you miss road, sha. :lol: :lol:

I have not felt a hint of sadness about football since Nations Cup in 2000 when Cameroon defeated Nigeria in Lagos. Football is a game to me. With the way God has blessed me, good family, great tax cuts released today that affects me, positively.. you think I should be affected negatively by a FOOTBALL GAME? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Zee-baby, sweet paw paw, na wa for you o :D
Bros, I used to be a big Bayern fan. When they collapsed against Man Utd in 1999, I thought rhere was no loss worse than that. Well, the CAF 2000 loss to Cameroon topped that easily. You brought back those forgettable times.

What a dumb player!

Dumb coach

Arsenal fans should not be calling Moringho dumb. He got your number.