Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Post by bepanda »

Did Mourinho continue to park the bus today? I mean ... when your players are used to parking the bus, why should they remember how to move forward with the ball?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ease up guys. It's results like this that keeps the fans going to the matches.
Else the outcome would be known and there will be no interest.
BTW, Mourinho has never pretended to bother with attacking football. He merely
relies on a solid defense, while hoping someone will knock one or two in for his team.
Today is one of those days, when the defense failed and only one shot went in.
Looking forward to the next ManU bus packing.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.
Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

When they win it is b/c of Borinho, when they lose it is b/c of the players. Typical groupie nonsense.
http://www.naijiant.com/
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

In no scenario should Ibrabigmouthvic be losing a game to Bristol... Not even if he played 1 against 11
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

If I was Tuanzebe I would be very aggrieved that Darmian and Lindelof are getting game time instead of me. He should seek a loan move in January. He does not deserve to waste his career in the reserves. Too good for that.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Man U will sack the coach very soon! Both coach and players are not serious.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?
Dumb coach
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Did any of you realistically expect this team to win the league?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

felarey wrote:The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.
Ah dont worry, Danfo driver needed to take it out on someone so he has to ignore the obvious :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Rashford has just got out of his teens and he scored on:

-his Man Utd debut as an 18yo
-his EPL debut (twice against Arsenal)
-his European debut
-his England debut
-his England U21 debut

He has also won the FA Cup, Europa League, and League Cup, and had made over 100 appearances for one of the biggest teams in the world.

Not a bad career so far for a (JUST) 20yo.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
felarey wrote:The thread title is an unwarranted attack on a just turned 20 yr old playing for the biggest club in the world, Manchester United. Marcus is not the finished player, still has a couple yrs to polish his trade.
Ah dont worry, Danfo driver needed to take it out on someone so he has to ignore the obvious :D
lol. Sir, you are not being very honest. I know you watched the game and I know you saw what I saw. Considering your disdain for dumb football actions, if you are willing to ignore the obvious because you like the player, na wa for you o.

That said, I also know that you know my position on Rashford. I have always stated his dumbness. Extremely talented player, but very very dumb. I dont make excuses for dumb players. You have always known my position on Ramires, David Luiz, Musa, Willian, Simon Moses, Victor Moses, and the likes.

Rashford is not a smart footballer and if he wants to improve, he has to admit that.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:Man U will sack the coach very soon! Both coach and players are not serious.
:lol: :lol: This one think sey na Chelsea be this. We are talking about a big club here that has grace, class and dignity.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
:D danfo, you too find trouble. Biko leave our boy alone. He is young, not dumb, his brain is still growing. Talk to us when the boy reach 25.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ohsee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:this player is beyond dumb. If I ever see Oloye praise this player again! ever!
:D danfo, you too find trouble. Biko leave our boy alone. He is young, not dumb, his brain is still growing. Talk to us when the boy reach 25.
Abi o, helep me ask him what Pogba was doing at that age :D

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

1. Pogba was an undisputed starter for Juventus, one of the best teams in Europe at the time. These are his statistics:

a Appearances - 36 league games / 14 CL games
b. goals - 7 league gials

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

a. FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball
b. The Golden Boy Award
c. Named to the Serie A team of the season in 2013

I understand Pogba is black, but sometimes I truly wonder why he is disrespected or questioned. You go back to his history, and he is undisputed. This is a child who left United's youth team, when everyone thought he will fall on his face because he refused to be ignored by Sir Alex. he went to a huge club that had a settled midfield (Juve). he went there and he literally strolled into the starting 11 without any stress.

p.s- I know Oloye is joking, so the preceding comment does not apply to Oloye. :tic:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

1. Pogba was an undisputed starter for Juventus, one of the best teams in Europe at the time. These are his statistics:

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

b. The Golden Boy Award

I understand Pogba is black, but sometimes I truly wonder why he is disrespected or questioned. You go back to his history, and he is undisputed. This is a child who left United's youth team, when everyone thought he will fall on his face because he refused to be ignored by Sir Alex. he went to a huge club that had a settled midfield (Juve). he went there and he literally strolled into the starting 11 without any stress.

p.s- I know Oloye is joking, so the preceding comment does not apply to Oloye. :tic:
What am simply saying is that he could not do it at United, so maybe Rashford need to go away too. I mean here is a boy who was not even allowes to enjoy hos youth football because he was too good to be ignored by his club and senior team. :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
At the age of 20:

2. Trophies:

a. 2 League titles
b. 1 Supper Coppa
c. Fifa U-20 World Cup

3. Individual

b. The Golden Boy Award

What am simply saying is that he could not do it at United, so maybe Rashford need to go away too. I mean here is a boy who was not even allowes to enjoy hos youth football because he was too good to be ignored by his club and senior team. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Yeah he is dumb, but where was the most expensive no 10 against a bunch of hey yous?
If you are referring to Pogba, he was there, spraying passes creating at least 3 one-on-one chances! One of which was sprayed to Rashford, who was too dumb to simply play a straight pass to Lukaku.

And he is not just the most expensive number 10. he is THE BEST NUMBER 10 IN THE WORLD - FACT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, Bristol are not "hey yous."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't expect better from anyone that is a Portugese pygmy groupie :mrgreen: ............I saw Pogba got tangled with the ball trying to dribble 6th div players in their pen box. it was so much of a TASK :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Pogba is getting destroyed like Mikel Obi got destroyed by the cowardly Portugese pygmy.............now you know why Pele told the Brazilian FA that they should ever allow Neymar to play under the FOOTBALL-COWARD :bump: :bump:
Zee-baby, Nne sweet paw paw. How you dey? :D
I am enjoying your...................SORROWS :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother, you miss road, sha. :lol: :lol:

I have not felt a hint of sadness about football since Nations Cup in 2000 when Cameroon defeated Nigeria in Lagos. Football is a game to me. With the way God has blessed me, good family, great tax cuts released today that affects me, positively.. you think I should be affected negatively by a FOOTBALL GAME? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Zee-baby, sweet paw paw, na wa for you o :D
Bros, I used to be a big Bayern fan. When they collapsed against Man Utd in 1999, I thought rhere was no loss worse than that. Well, the CAF 2000 loss to Cameroon topped that easily. You brought back those forgettable times.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a dumb player!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Dumb coach

Arsenal fans should not be calling Moringho dumb. He got your number.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg