Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Marcus Rashford is truly a dumb player

Post by danfo driver »

typical dumb player doing what he does best-- being dumb.

I truly hope, for his sake, that he finds a brain. If not, he'll just waste all that talent.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.
Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?
Dumb coach

Arsenal fans should not be calling Moringho dumb. He got your number.

You know those girls that one specific guy has their number. he comes in, enjoys them anytime he wants and then refuses to pick their calls. They start crying to their friends: "Men ain shiiiiit" "Men are bassssstards" "men are heartless" . ... and then this guy comes back, they open leg again, and then same thing repeats. Thats Mourinho and Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Coach wrote:@Oloye, that machination ravaged English soils like Nordic shield wall and ax in the distant ages. Tried and tested. Bruiser in midfield ala Ballack, box to box beast ala Essien, defensive linchpin ala Makalele, inverted wingers ala Robben and Duff, huge centre-forward ala Didier. Rinse and repeat, at times with a different liquitab #352...and t'is all pardonable, Mourinho's machine didn't outwit, outfox, out-owl the opposition, it trampled over wit, the fox and the owl. Unfortunately, the days of lead fisted George Foreman's and Earnie Shavers are done or dying. Today the heavyweights bounce like a strippers a*s, bob, weave and model men's cosmetics with unbent noses. Its all straight lines, jab, jab, hook. These days the opposition is stepping up southpaw...now and then, its gonna' happen.
What more can i add Coachito? You captured it better than i can ever. The difference is that in that era and amongst those bruisers you have clinically efficient personnel...the likes of Drogba and Lampard who finish off at the slightest sniff of goal.
You are dodging the obvious Sir, and I understand why. :D Today United created about 5 one-on-one and two-v-ones. It was your boy who lost them the game due to his dumbness. The same way he lost them the game vs Real Madrid in the Super Copa when he threw away a one-v-one.
Yeah and the one Lukaku could not finish did not lose them the match against Real....by the way i have agreed with you he is dumb, same way the other over priced and over hyped ones are. What do you call a coach who keeps playing a dumb player?
Dumb coach

Arsenal fans should not be calling Moringho dumb. He got your number.

You know those girls that one specific guy has their number. he comes in, enjoys them anytime he wants and then refuses to pick their calls. They start crying to their friends: "Men ain shiiiiit" "Men are bassssstards" "men are heartless" . ... and then this guy comes back, they open leg again, and then same thing repeats. Thats Mourinho and Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please don't confused Arsenal and Arsene Wenger.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

How old is Rashford to be called dumb again?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

After moving this thread to World Football...

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

wiseone wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:08 am After moving this thread to World Football...

Wow
Well done Marcus Trashford :rotf:

I like Trashford and is my favourite United player :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Someone made an excellent point: if Rashford does not deserve to be on the shortlist, then how on earth did Randal “blew the chance to win the World Cup in the last minute” Kolo Muani make the list?!

😳

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »