[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Post by danfo driver »

Ole has accepted dem no go see CL again :shock:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Breaking news Man united eliminated from top 4 contention
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Some players don't deserve to be paid!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Ole has accepted dem no go see CL again :shock:
One win in their last 8 games..Manu eliminated from top 4 contention.
Man City now the most valuable club in England
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:Some players don't deserve to be paid!
but but but... mourinho... but but but... swashbuckling.. but but... tiki taka... but but but... twerking.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Marko, kedu kodi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

A team that has been relegated for over a month? And yet, I didnt see any swashbuckle?! why? eh? wetin happpiiin? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You aint seen nothing yet. The pain you are feeling now, times it by 10! Thats what you will feel next season! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cardiff warned ya,
Cardiff warned ya.
Cardiff warned ya,
Cardiff warned ya!!!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry i am just a fan, thats all! Cant make any difference to our fortunes, one thing i do know is changes from the top to bottom are needed, we have seen where we belong which is a very good thing!
Today was a good day for united fans not the board! The players have flown at their natural altitude, for those who say Luke Shaw has improved, i laugh! Too many school boy elementary mistakes, look at Rashford, decision making, not there yet, no point picking players, its a team effort right?

We have some work on our hands, its up to the board now
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Sorry i am just a fan, thats all! Cant make any difference to our fortunes, one thing i do know is changes from the top to bottom are needed, we have seen where we belong which is a very good thing!
Today was a good day for united fans not the board! The players have flown at their natural altitude, for those who say Luke Shaw has improved, i laugh! Too many school boy elementary mistakes, look at Rashford, decision making, not there yet, no point picking players, its a team effort right?

Mourinho told you that coming 2nd last season with that team was a miracle but you did not listen. Mourinho is gone and you are not better off! You are now at the level of Huddersfield.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:Sorry i am just a fan, thats all! Cant make any difference to our fortunes, one thing i do know is changes from the top to bottom are needed, we have seen where we belong which is a very good thing!

Mourinho told you that coming 2nd last season with that team was a miracle but you did not listen. Mourinho is gone and you are not better off! You are now at the level of Huddersfield.

Huddersfield are unfortunately relegated! The board let its fat bank balance mask its failings on the pitch, now they will have to concentrate on the football, no hiding place or their bank balance will start dwindling and Glazers will sell up, thats what i see happening if they dont grab the bull by the horn and start putting things in place, today the best day for united fans!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:

:D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If you are a true united fan, rejoice today! What happened is the beat piece of news that could have happened to our club! Now we will see the real intentions of its owners, no more hiding place

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Hilarious. In a market as exaggerated as Popeye’s brachioradialis, where a pretty penny procures bang average, how does another season of subordinacy inspire the owners to triple investment? United are a spent force, even with Ned Stark’s b*stard Jose at the helm, the critically acclaimed guaranteed title winner, no more than also rans. How exactly does this fantastic failure translate into a blessing of any description? Which advisor, intent on retaining their position, would advocate for hefty investment? Who would join this sinking ship and of what calibre to bridge the gargantuan gap?

United are done. At best, the Europa and domestic cups can be used to placate the crust of the squad and the league proper can be reserved for the best XI. Conteics are beyond the capacity of Oga Cardiff. United have invited a gateman to the high table and will reap that sowed. Hilarious.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:If you are a true united fan, rejoice today! What happened is the beat piece of news that could have happened to our club! Now we will see the real intentions of its owners, no more hiding place
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

welcome to the 'other' side

please have you seen YemiBrassiere??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:That Ed Woodward is one mean MF. The Times are reporting that Borinho thought he was called into Woodward's office to discuss January transfer targets. :lol: Only for him to be fired just b/4 Christmas. I suspect Woodward saw the fixtures, with the kwekwe teams and thought Borinho shouldn't be given a chance to use those teams to shine. Those are the sort of games that can paper over the cracks in the team.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so you knew there were cracks in the team, but kept blogging away for 10 pages over Martial winning MoM against mighty Fulham

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

No hiding place for anyone anymore, there will be convinient scape goats like Sanchez, few months ago, it was Felliani, that was why i did not want OGS to be given transfer funds when he joined, it would have been easier to start blaming him, allow him to start afresh, the type of players we see next season will be an indication of how serious OGS will be seen and how long he will last as the coach

I want to see some academy players against Cardiff, drop the big guns, dont matter anyway, we did not make the champions league spot

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:What has luck got to do with OGS winning 8 games? You make your luck in life, what he has brought back is united identity which means attacking football, something that has been missing in the last couple of years, any surprises what attacking football can do for your confidence? We certainly have the players, we had coaches with different ideas which never worked out, we are slowly but steady getting our confidence back
^Jan 2019

Dear marko, who are THESE PLAYERS that we have.?

what confidence have we gotten back?

#NewManagerBounce

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

"This is one of my biggest achievements ever in football" - Jose Mourinho talking about finishing second last season with this Man Utd squad...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok this one is funny

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:What has luck got to do with OGS winning 8 games? You make your luck in life, what he has brought back is united identity which means attacking football, something that has been missing in the last couple of years, any surprises what attacking football can do for your confidence? We certainly have the players, we had coaches with different ideas which never worked out, we are slowly but steady getting our confidence back
^Jan 2019

#NewManagerBounce
Yes the same players that went on this fantastic run, where are they? They showed they were capable, when injury started hitting the team as they were made to run for 90 minutes, their legs just packed in, whose fault? Remember over 400 million was spent in the process buying these players, can we say it was a waste of money or? Lukaku, Fred, Matic, Sanchez,Dalot, will not criticise Dalot as he is young

Well OGS knows what he needs to do, it is so apparent, the question is, has he got the balls? If not, i will give him 6-8 months and he will be back in Molde

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
^Jan 2019

#NewManagerBounce
Yes the same players that went on this fantastic run, where are they? They showed they were capable, when injury started hitting the team as they were made to run for 90 minutes, their legs just packed in, whose fault? Remember over 400 million was spent in the process buying these players, can we say it was a waste of money or? Lukaku, Fred, Matic, Sanchez,Dalot, will not criticise Dalot as he is young

Well OGS knows what he needs to do, it is so apparent, the question is, has he got the balls? If not, i will give him 6-8 months and he will be back in Molde
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This JJc has never heard of “new manager bounce.” :lol: