A Thread dedicated to the EPL boo boys.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A Thread dedicated to the EPL boo boys.

Post by Kabalega »

So, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool FC, EPL's finest teams couldn't handle a La Liga team? :rotf: :rofl: :rotf: :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Take a bow to the La Liga. :thumbs: :thumbs:
They beat the best of Ligue 1 (PSG), and the top 3 of the EPL (Chelsea, Man CIty and Liverpool...) :clap: :clap:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Results don't lie.
If it looks like and smells like a smackdown, then it is one. :D
This my friends looks like a proper smackdown :!: :taunt:

If we want to see real teams in action, we know know where to go. It's NOT Lique 1 or the EPL. :lol:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

:taunt: :taunt: It's happened again
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:01 pm :taunt: :taunt: It's happened again
Nothing significant. That was an ugly win by City
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"