African trio share EPL Golden Boot

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: African trio share EPL Golden Boot

Post by bret- hart »

^^^And thankfully its not up to you and PaOhsee either. According to both of you, the likes of Leon Balogun and Troost Ekong are not Nigerians.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:When did Frenchman Aubamayang become African? Jos because he plays for Gabon? Sadio and Salah are bona fide Africans, born and bred. Auba is European, pure and simple.

Oga Ohsee abeg stick to Rant and Rave. Aubamayang is as African as they come. His father played for Gabon in the 90s. His roots go back to west/central Africa. Regardless of where he was born, he is still African. Mo Salah on the other hand is not African. His ancestors invaded Egypt back in 600AD and unfortunately, never left. He is as "African" as Charlese Theron. Big difference.
Dude, you are becoming dumber and dumber as the years progress.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Heliopolis wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:When did Frenchman Aubamayang become African? Jos because he plays for Gabon? Sadio and Salah are bona fide Africans, born and bred. Auba is European, pure and simple.

Oga Ohsee abeg stick to Rant and Rave. Aubamayang is as African as they come. His father played for Gabon in the 90s. His roots go back to west/central Africa. Regardless of where he was born, he is still African. Mo Salah on the other hand is not African. His ancestors invaded Egypt back in 600AD and unfortunately, never left. He is as "African" as Charlese Theron. Big difference.
Dude, you are becoming dumber and dumber as the years progress.

Says the dumba$$ that didnt know Guinea Bissau was a real country.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Don't despair Bret, I am currently managing a crowd sourcing campaign so we can raise enough money to pay for your brain transplant. It is about time we substitute your donkey brain for a human one.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Heliopolis wrote:Don't despair Bret, I am currently managing a crowd sourcing campaign so we can raise enough money to pay for your brain transplant. It is about time we substitute your donkey brain for a human one.

Dude go and pick up a history book, a map of Africa and read. The Rashidun caliphate out of the Arabian peninsula invaded Egypt circa 640 CE. Before then Egypt was occupied and conquered by the Persians, Greeks, and Romans. Its all documented so stop playing dumb...oh im sorry you are dumb. Nevermind.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

[/video]

Modern Egyptians in their own words.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret-hart my bros, just because some people are ignorant in Egypt is no reason for you to be ignorant too. There's prejudice everywhere, even in your country Nigeria. :idea: Did you read the comments in the article you posted. Here's one for you:

1 year ago
This article is truly misleading. Egypt has a racism problem, but of a different kind. Blacks (specifically of sudanese origin) are mistreated in Egypt the same way Latinos crossing the American border are mistreated in the United States. I am Egyptian, Black, and defiantly, proudly African. I don't know where this author got her views from (Cairo?) a metropolitan city with a very high concentration of Arabic views and far from the common Egyptian identity. I grew up watching cartoons about Egypt's Africanism, reading government-issued third grade textbooks that emphasized Egypt’s role as a leading African state, and being told that Nubians are the true living Egyptians. The author misrepresents 2005 attack on the Sudanese people in Mustafa Mahmud square. It was about illegal immigration and the struggle immigrants of Sudanese origin face to find jobs; race was never part of the picture. Egypt, like all places, has its share of prejudice and bigotry, but it is not about black and white. I have realized that some Egyptians get involved with American culture, and they begin to perceive racial tension where there never was any, sometimes claiming oppression and hardship for being minorities in the US and claiming Egypt is a racially oppressive state at the sometime. What you call Egyptians who are not oppressed then, whites? The author seems to ride the wave of attention a minority would get in the United States out of love for equality in a country that is more of a salad bowl and not a melting pot. If she wanted to bring justice to Egypt maybe she should argue immigrant rights in Egypt, she should fight for religious freedom which is a much needed fight for oppressed Non-Sunni Muslim Egyptians, she should fight for gender equality, LGBTQ rights, or the social mistreatment by the Egyptian government and the oppressive police state of Egypt.Keep your eyes on the true necessary fights, not the one that brings attention to you in the racially divided United States.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Don't despair Bret, I am currently managing a crowd sourcing campaign so we can raise enough money to pay for your brain transplant. It is about time we substitute your donkey brain for a human one.

Dude go and pick up a history book, a map of Africa and read. The Rashidun caliphate out of the Arabian peninsula invaded Egypt circa 640 CE. Before then Egypt was occupied and conquered by the Persians, Greeks, and Romans. Its all documented so stop playing dumb...oh im sorry you are dumb. Nevermind.
bret, take sofry with tying yourself in knots na. So the English are not British because their distant ancestors came from Scandinavia and Germany? OK oh. If we are to define people by where their distant ancestors came from, then everybody is African, abi?
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

bret- hart wrote:

This guy said 640 CE... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If my ancestors migrated to what is now Nigeria in 640 CE then I'm not Nigerian abi? Some of you people are hilarious.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

This is why I'm all in favour of CE implementing an IQ test before a new member can join this forum. If we simply set the bar at an IQ score of at least 30 we will not have really low IQ people like Bret reduce the level of our discourse
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
bret-hart my bros, just because some people are ignorant in Egypt is no reason for you to be ignorant too. There's prejudice everywhere, even in your country Nigeria. :idea: Did you read the comments in the article you posted. Here's one for you:

1 year ago
This article is truly misleading. Egypt has a racism problem, but of a different kind. Blacks (specifically of sudanese origin) are mistreated in Egypt the same way Latinos crossing the American border are mistreated in the United States. I am Egyptian, Black, and defiantly, proudly African. I don't know where this author got her views from (Cairo?) a metropolitan city with a very high concentration of Arabic views and far from the common Egyptian identity. I grew up watching cartoons about Egypt's Africanism, reading government-issued third grade textbooks that emphasized Egypt’s role as a leading African state, and being told that Nubians are the true living Egyptians. The author misrepresents 2005 attack on the Sudanese people in Mustafa Mahmud square. It was about illegal immigration and the struggle immigrants of Sudanese origin face to find jobs; race was never part of the picture. Egypt, like all places, has its share of prejudice and bigotry, but it is not about black and white. I have realized that some Egyptians get involved with American culture, and they begin to perceive racial tension where there never was any, sometimes claiming oppression and hardship for being minorities in the US and claiming Egypt is a racially oppressive state at the sometime. What you call Egyptians who are not oppressed then, whites? The author seems to ride the wave of attention a minority would get in the United States out of love for equality in a country that is more of a salad bowl and not a melting pot. If she wanted to bring justice to Egypt maybe she should argue immigrant rights in Egypt, she should fight for religious freedom which is a much needed fight for oppressed Non-Sunni Muslim Egyptians, she should fight for gender equality, LGBTQ rights, or the social mistreatment by the Egyptian government and the oppressive police state of Egypt.Keep your eyes on the true necessary fights, not the one that brings attention to you in the racially divided United States.

Im not Egyptian but its a common thought that they do not see themselves as African. Ypu want to claim people like Mo Salah as Africans but you don't see Auba as an African. If anyone is being ignorant here it is you sir :!:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

If my ancestors migrated to what is now Nigeria in 640 CE then I'm not Nigerian abi? Some of you people are hilarious.
Soo is Charlese Theron more African than say Chiwetel Ejiofor? After all Theron was born and raised in Africa while Chiwetel was born and raised in England? Why is Auba not considered African according to you and Oga Ohsee yet an Arab like Mo Salah who identifies as ARAB 1st is classified by you as an African?
Last edited by bret- hart on Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Heliopolis wrote:This is why I'm all in favour of CE implementing an IQ test before a new member can join this forum. If we simply set the bar at an IQ score of at least 30 we will not have really low IQ people like Bret reduce the level of our discourse

You are a bird brain. I bet you cannot name 10 African countries without looking it up on Wikipedia. This conversation is clearly above your intellectual weight class. :!:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

bret, take sofry with tying yourself in knots na. So the English are not British because their distant ancestors came from Scandinavia and Germany? OK oh. If we are to define people by where their distant ancestors came from, then everybody is African, abi?
We have being though this song and dance before oga. If you want to see what a true native egyptian looks like go to upper Khemet.

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

bret- hart wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Soo is Charlese Theron more African than say Chiwetel Ejiofor? After all Theron was born and raised in Africa while Chiwetel was born and raised in England? Why is Auba not considered African according to you and Oga Ohsee yet an Arab like Mo Salah who identifies as ARAB 1st is classified by you as an African?
They are both African.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.