CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by paj »

[/video]
Lamps is the New Man 8-)
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by green4life »

Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

green4life wrote:Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.
Will move it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ohenhen1 wrote:
green4life wrote:Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.
Will move it.
Amadioha skatta ya crusty fingers if U touch am! :evil: Go ahead...if U wan to wipe yasef toilet paper with NO fingers :twisted:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Will move it.
My guy Ohenhen, dem done promote you to muderator? You no invite us for owambe thanksgiving? :thumbs:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

This na urgent matter na 8-) .my pager was blowing up so much E begin hiss when I no pick am...so I had to 8-)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Will move it.
My guy Ohenhen, dem done promote you to muderator? You no invite us for owambe thanksgiving? :thumbs:
He's the turkey...dat na high risk invite 8-)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.

If he completes 2 years at Chelsea, that's success. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:[/video]
Lamps is the New Man 8-)

Not officially official yet.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

paj wrote:
This na urgent matter na 8-) .my pager was blowing up so much E begin hiss when I no pick am...so I had to 8-)
Pager in 2019. Weren't you rolling on the floor in church just last Sunday that you no longer sell weed and God has blessed you with I Phone 3 ?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.

If he completes 2 years at Chelsea, that's success. :taunt:
KPOM,he better sign 5 year deal so when he is out he get paid well
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

oh...please move it to main forum
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lamps is happening now.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The supporters/fans are divided on Lampard's appointment. "This club is bigger than Lampard, no pun intended" :oops: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

He's getting the fans buzzing again. The club obviously felt the need to reconnect with the fans.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kalani JR wrote:When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.
Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.
Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.
Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cant wait to expressly hate this club fully, now that they have hired chewing gum face :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.
yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:
The running around and shooting won a lot of trophies including a Champions league though :clap: