The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal need players like Iwobi at 50 K per week for depth. He was under contract until 2023. Pepe can’t play all of the games.
Not Iwonbi abeg. Someone else at £50k per week.

At £120k per week he will be getting close to what he is worth as a bonafide Nigerian star.

That Arsenal couldn't see his worth......well ....tough.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:You dey mind him... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:According to talksports Iwobi is going to Everton 40m
I really hope this intel is false. :atc:
he is gone.. now our SE can become AFCON winners ... assnal is a cursed club , nothing good as far as football will come out of them ..they will suffer and travel 9k miles on thursday night footy
The way you carry Arsenal wahala for head ehn. Might as well come out of the Arsenal closet and just start supporting your one true love: Arsenal! This pretend, pretend is not good for you
He only ever posts on Chelsea season thread once a week :lol:

Na only Arsenal poster dey engage am there :laugh:

I just noticed that this thing is a moderator! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

OMG!! kai! Ohenhen and Chinwuruwuru... twiddle Dumb and Tweedle Daft! how far has CE fallen? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:Thank lord Iwobi has escaped from this sorry excuse of a club. I hope they get relegated.

Toffies abi Tom tom :clap: , una don get new supporter!
Amen..I hope that money 80 million dem spend..turn assnal fan TV to more laughing joke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:You dey mind him... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:According to talksports Iwobi is going to Everton 40m
I really hope this intel is false. :atc:
he is gone.. now our SE can become AFCON winners ... assnal is a cursed club , nothing good as far as football will come out of them ..they will suffer and travel 9k miles on thursday night footy
The way you carry Arsenal wahala for head ehn. Might as well come out of the Arsenal closet and just start supporting your one true love: Arsenal! This pretend, pretend is not good for you
He only ever posts on Chelsea season thread once a week :lol:

Na only Arsenal poster dey engage am there :laugh:

I just noticed that this thing is a moderator! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

OMG!! kai! Ohenhen and Chinwuruwuru... twiddle Dumb and Tweedle Daft! how far has CE fallen? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pickin how Lampere? :taunt:

Your hand nor dey tire :laugh:

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

You guys are being incredibly biased. We are about to sell a guy that has failed to live up to expectations and has no prospects of being a starter in the foreseeable future for 40MP and yet you are whining :lol:

For 40M we can easily find at least 2, and probably 3 young players in their late teens who can give us attacking depth off the bench. If Iwobi was not Nigerian this sale would be celebrated in these quarters.

Iwobi will now have a chance to show his worth as one of the stars of the Everton attack. Lets see what he does there but I'm convinced this is a good move for Arsenal FC.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal need players like Iwobi at 50 K per week for depth. He was under contract until 2023. Pepe can’t play all of the games.

you are NOT a good human being. So Ozil should be getting gazillions for dyeing his hair and sulking, while Iwobi only deserves 50k? If I yab you now, you go vex.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Heliopolis wrote:You guys are being incredibly biased. We are about to sell a guy that has failed to live up to expectations and has no prospects of being a starter in the foreseeable future for 40MP and yet you are whining :lol:

For 40M we can easily find at least 2, and probably 3 young players in their late teens who can give us attacking depth off the bench. If Iwobi was not Nigerian this sale would be celebrated in these quarters.

Iwobi will now have a chance to show his worth as one of the stars of the Everton attack. Lets see what he does there but I'm convinced this is a good move for Arsenal FC.

when last did Arsenal do that?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

ohenhen1 wrote:Mustaffi is on 90K per week contract ends Summer 2021, 2 more years.

Ozil is on 350K per week, contract ends summer 2021

Belerin is on 110K per week, contract ends 2023

Mikhitaryan is on 180K per week, contract ends 2021.
Other than Bellerin, none of those guys have any resale value. Who the hell will be willing to take those crap contracts on? Best hope for us is Ozil has a standout year and we can sell him or he can find a suitor to take on his contract. Unlikely to happen since I doubt Emery will give Ozil the playing time he would need to pad his stats.

I'm optimistic we will have an even brighter future once those guys come off the books. Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and don't award these type of crap deals again.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Heliopolis wrote:You guys are being incredibly biased. We are about to sell a guy that has failed to live up to expectations and has no prospects of being a starter in the foreseeable future for 40MP and yet you are whining :lol:

first Victim of Otumopko
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

You do realise that his natural position is playing through the middle and that for most parts he has been played out of position. Let's be fair!

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

I wish Iwobi well at Everton, at the end of the day £40m for Iwobi is good business for Arsenal and what some of you guys fail to see is he will get first team wages now :D but also the pressure.

I just wish Mikhitaryan can find some confidence and fire in his belly, a good season from him can make a big difference to us.

Opportunity for Nelson and Martinelli as well now...
To God be the glory
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Not Nigerian but I am super pissed that they let Iwobi go. His stats are not impressive but he played his role well. Iwobi was never a goal scorer or assist machine and he was not promoted to the first team for that. There isn't a better dribbler than Iwobi at Arsenal. He was one of the few quite adept at taking on people whether in closed spaces or in open games. He was the one capable of getting others on to the game. I am not making comparisons in terms of quality but I would say Iwobi was a iniesta of arsenal. The role which was played by rosicky/hleb. Both players' stats were not impressive but they made others play better. It's not a coincidence that Iwobi's best games were when he was playing with the likes of Ozil Sanchez or carzola.

I understand goals are important but we don't have to ignore what is happening before the said goals are scored.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

when last did Arsenal do that?
Ask him to name the 2 or 3 young players in their late teens. People just shoot their mouth and say anything! Tottenham just spent 25 million + Josh Onomah + 5 million in bonus to get ONE 19 year old.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Skylolo wrote:I wish Iwobi well at Everton, at the end of the day £40m for Iwobi is good business for Arsenal and what some of you guys fail to see is he will get first team wages now :D but also the pressure.

I just wish Mikhitaryan can find some confidence and fire in his belly, a good season from him can make a big difference to us.

Opportunity for Nelson and Martinelli as well now...
I cant disagree with how you put it. Unlike Ohenhen wishing the boy stayed at Arsenal so they can pay him chicken change relative to his worth
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Take a bow Raul, Edu, Huss and Unai...One more example that real G's move in silence.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Detective Bunk Moreland

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Take a bow Raul, Edu, Huss and Unai...One more example that real G's move in silence.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I’d give them a B- minus rating. Team still packed with dead weight contracts and personalities plus still lacking spine down the middle. Who will provide the backbone in the cold winter months when you separate the boys from men? Definitely not Ozil and the White Pele or is it the White Zico from Armenia. You won’t get it from nervy Mustafi or Xhaka. So there is still much work to be done.
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Some people dey jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Detective Bunk Moreland

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i go laugh tire this season
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

did we get the Italian?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:Some people dey jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
only a confused being will ever be jealous of assanal... guess what even with the waste of over 100 million pounds this team won't challenge for the title.. they will play thursday night and come up against the likes of zaha, Everton, Wolves , City, Chelsea , Spurs, United, Pool ... i go laugh tire ..pray andy carrol no start sunday :lol: :lol: :lol: still very weak in the middle
SuperEagles