The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bk-one wrote:Another useless stat. Ozil recovered the ball 10 times. Leading every player in ball recoveries

Shhhh please that is a very useless stat o ...he cost 350K a week and should be scoring and assisting at 31 ...what is he teaching our young players like Gundo who came in at 75 mins and was panting after 10 mins lol
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Yep that’s what you pay 350k per week for? Jogging intermittently around for 90 mins :sneaky:
Not assists, not even chances created :sneaky: talk less of goals ...yeah he jogged and sprinted occasionally for 90 minutes :laugh:
What a Player :sneaky: Lets extend him 4 for 2 more years !

Oh wells, Hola Senor Mikel
11.53 km in that game....that is jogging intermittently?
Lol.. you want to argue with Sleaky about Ozil ? good luck o..

I am waiting for Bependa who said Arteta will never succed if he plays Ozil and will also lose his respect ( as if Arteta sabi who CE /Bapenda be )
You dey mind Ozil haters / enemies of progress..... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
To God be the glory
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Yep that’s what you pay 350k per week for? Jogging intermittently around for 90 mins :sneaky:
Not assists, not even chances created :sneaky: talk less of goals ...yeah he jogged and sprinted occasionally for 90 minutes :laugh:

I am waiting for Bependa who said Arteta will never succed if he plays Ozil and will also lose his respect ( as if Arteta sabi who CE /Bapenda be )
You dey mind Ozil haters / enemies of progress..... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
There is this story about a blind old lady who kept on complaining that every time her grand kids are cooking they are serving her smallest portions. So the next day the grand kids decided the best way to shut her up and served her the whole chicken but she still complained that the fact that they gave her the whole chicken, that means everyone slaughtered a goat for themselves. The next day, they slaughtered a goat and gave her the whole portion of the goat... She still complained that the fact that they gave her a whole goat portion it means they slaughtered a cow for each person.

Ozil haters are like that old blind lady in a nutshell. He will never satisfy them..... If he runs more and defend more, then they will ask for assists and goals... He give assists and goals.... They will find something to blame him for... The next thing is how he wears his shirt or something more ridiculous.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

EPL GAMES PLAYED: 11

Goals Scored: O

Assists: 1

New Hype Line For The Shrinking Acolytes:

Miles covered :lol: :lol:

Great return for £350,000 a week :laugh:

When you can’t use statistics to save your failed argument you invent tales of old Grandmas and introduce balls recovered stats :lol: :lol:
Laughter can be really good 4 da soul
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:Happy new year all....

Like the look of Arsenal's team vs Manure.....hopefully we beat Manure today!

And Pepe is in from the start.

Goodluck to Mikel and the boys, now that I'm starting to expect a certain level of performance from the Arsenal team one can look forward to the game...thanks Mikel.
Mikel Arteta: "Kolasinac wasn't ready but said if you need me, I'll play. Same with Pépé."

See how mentality don change for Arsenal.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

There is this story about a blind old lady who kept on complaining that every time her grand kids are cooking they are serving her smallest portions. So the next day the grand kids decided the best way to shut her up and served her the whole chicken but she still complained that the fact that they gave her the whole chicken, that means everyone slaughtered a goat for themselves. The next day, they slaughtered a goat and gave her the whole portion of the goat... She still complained that the fact that they gave her a whole goat portion it means they slaughtered a cow for each person.

Ozil haters are like that old blind lady in a nutshell. He will never satisfy them..... If he runs more and defend more, then they will ask for assists and goals... He give assists and goals.... They will find something to blame him for... The next thing is how he wears his shirt or something more ridiculous.
True talk my bro.....

On Ozil and the whole team in general, Bloody Emery just stole 18 months from us with his cowardly tactics and poor man management :curse: :curse: . We thank we have been liberated from that man, I don't know if you heard the interview from Luiz and Sokratis after the game, it was revealing. Our players are now enjoying themselves, the Emirates is bouncing and everybody is looking up.....we thank God.

Ozil haters can do one for all I care, our boy is back! We've got Ozil, I just don't think you understand......... :thumbs: :thumbs:
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Ozil is defending in Arsenal box ?

Wonderment :woot: :woot:
Most distance run in the game.

Fred 11.95km
Ozil 11.54km
Torreira 11.41

That the Ozil that played for Wenger. He averaged 11.5 to 12 km per game. Only Ramsey covered more ground than him.

Arteta is no mug, he knew the deal with Ozil and the club hierarchy but he made his position clear from the outset that he builds his team around Ozil.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Waffiman wrote:

Goodluck to Mikel and the boys, now that I'm starting to expect a certain level of performance from the Arsenal team one can look forward to the game...thanks Mikel.
Mikel Arteta: "Kolasinac wasn't ready but said if you need me, I'll play. Same with Pépé."

My Bro it is unbelievable....some people coined that phrase "we have our Arsenal back" after a performance against Spurs last season, this time I feel more inclined to agree with that statement. Areteta has huge, huge potential..I hope he can keep it up!
To God be the glory
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Skylolo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

True talk my bro.....

On Ozil and the whole team in general, Bloody Emery just stole 18 months from us with his cowardly tactics and poor man management :curse: :curse: . We thank we have been liberated from that man, I don't know if you heard the interview from Luiz and Sokratis after the game, it was revealing. Our players are now enjoying themselves, the Emirates is bouncing and everybody is looking up.....we thank God.

Ozil haters can do one for all I care, our boy is back! We've got Ozil, I just don't think you understand......... :thumbs: :thumbs:
That interview was damning. You ask yourself what has been going on at the club.... Imagine that they wanted to give him(emery) a contract extension.....I am glad arsenal is finally playing like something resembling arsenal. So far so good... The earlier Josh goes back to America and take Raul with him the better.

As far as the Ozil haters goes.... How can you call yourself a fan of a club when you hate one of the players of the said club more than you like your club.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:HT....the football is sweet,Just listen to the crowd.... :thumbs:

We need to bring the 3 points home and score more if we can.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

My Bro it is unbelievable....some people coined that phrase "we have our Arsenal back" after a performance against Spurs last season, this time I feel more inclined to agree with that statement. Areteta has huge, huge potential..I hope he can keep it up!
The funny thing is... after we lost to Chelsea(thanks to that useless referee), somehow I didn't worry that much because on the strength of that first half performance alone. I was really optimistic that the only way now is up( it's gonna be difficult though). Players we shattered but they fought for each other. Something we haven't seen in a while. I was a bit worried prior to today's game because I knew that it was going to be difficult for the manager to convince player's to buy into his methods but they fought today. both for each other and the manager. They are not there fitness wise but they will soon get there.....especially if they keep on getting results along the way.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Skylolo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

True talk my bro.....

Your boy the runner? Not the goal and assist maker?
Ok why don’t you extend his contract then :sneaky:
True definition of insanity: keep doing the same thing over and over again and keep hoping your luck will change :sneaky:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:Another useless stat. Ozil recovered the ball 10 times. Leading every player in ball recoveries
Please define ball recoveries :sneaky: :sneaky:
What happened to chances created?
Assists?
Goals?

What’s the next one u lot R gonna create? How many attempts 2 tackle? Or how many determined looks @ the camera?
How did we get possession to score the first goal?

someone tracked back and won the ball near our 18, then we countered and scored.
I wonder who this was.
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Now we need to fix the conditioning and fitness is we are going to keep playing this high press first half..

Only 3 players in that current team can press /play 90 mins ..

They(Kroenke's and their minions) fired the person tasked with that job because they wanted to save money apparently
But some here questioned me when I divulged this information. The players are now admitting their fitness levels not up to other teams, confirming what I have been saying here. The fitness of our players is improving and the numbers confirm this. Ozil, Xhaka and Torreira's numbers will displeased the opposition for future games.

BTW! I heard a rumour today that Arteta sought advice and got recommended a fitness and conditioning expert which Arteta insisted got the job or he will not accept the job.

Arteta came with his own fitness, strength and conditioning coach. He is already making a difference and the players are feeling better for it.

Also heard that Arteta noticed some cameras used for analytics data in training and the Emirates were gone. When he was there he knew the importance of these tools, so he asked and got all of them reinstalled so he can study his players for more details in training and games.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

SylverEagles wrote:Good shift from Laca but he needs to up his sharpness in front of goal.
As his fitness improves, he is getting better. It will come but he needs that level of physical and match fitness.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cchinukw wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:I find it quite shocking that the fitness level was allowed to be so poor at the club like this. No wonder they've been dropping points all season.

That is shameful. Thank God for Arteta.
Well added to piss poor coaching or a lack of coaching altogether. It is alarming that it had to get this bad at a club like Arsenal.
You na my bro. So I go leave you alone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

True talk my bro.....

That interview was damning. You ask yourself what has been going on at the club.... Imagine that they wanted to give him(emery) a contract extension.....I am glad arsenal is finally playing like something resembling arsenal. So far so good... The earlier Josh goes back to America and take Raul with him the better.

As far as the Ozil haters goes.... How can you call yourself a fan of a club when you hate one of the players of the said club more than you like your club.

Bet the contract extension was contingent on how quickly he could get rid of Ozil.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Waffiman wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Good shift from Laca but he needs to up his sharpness in front of goal.
As his fitness improves, he is getting better. It will come but he needs that level of physical and match fitness.
And Auba was working hard for him to break his goalless cycle.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Waffiman wrote:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Happy New Year!
After we win. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Please define ball recoveries :sneaky: :sneaky:
What happened to chances created?
Assists?
Goals?

What’s the next one u lot R gonna create? How many attempts 2 tackle? Or how many determined looks @ the camera?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Spot on my bro. Auba was doing everything for Laca to score. It was beautiful to watch.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

True talk my bro.....

Bet the contract extension was contingent on how quickly he could get rid of Ozil.
Hahahaha.