The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by bk-one »

ojafranpa wrote:Never ever seen anyone so out of touch as Unai Emery, that interview with Marca is an horror show
Its all Özil's fault :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
azuka wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Emery: "This second year, we have not played well; we have not defended well; We have not been competitive; We did not transmit. And I told the players myself
Emery: "There were several problems: four captains; the Özil-Kolasinac case; Pepe's signing, who needs time since he came from France… We didn’t play well, that’s for sure"
Emery: "This second year, we have not played well; we have not defended well; We have not been competitive; We did not transmit. And I told the players myself

This guy is something else.
You dey mind am. He's simply deluded. He should put his eyes for ground and watch what Arteta is doing.

good ebening
This gets me all the time :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Emery please go back to coaching classes,you can write a book about your time at Arsenal and trust some to buy it.
As for Ozil its time we start looking beyond him,he is average at best but trust nyash lickers to still back him as key player.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This line up away to Burnley hmmmm.Mustafi please dont make such mistake again oooh.Hope you have a solid game like after your blunder at chelsea.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Good luck to the boys....

Arteta is backing Laca with this selection and I hope he repays him, with his form of late he has no business in that team....Auba should be upfront with Martinelli and Pepe supporting from the wide positions.
To God be the glory
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Lacazette is on a really bad patch of goal scoring. It is dragging a bit too long.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Auba that was awful.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Soon they will accuse me uv having an agenda against MA, but why break up the Saka/Martinelli combo 2 make friends on the team? Anyway I’m done talking about the decisions of this man. COYG!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

This is the most disjointed I've seen this team look in a while. Like they all just got out of bed. Smells very Emeryish!!
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

How many chances before these guys can out the ball in the back of the net?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Three best chances hv been created by Saka, Luis and Xhaka, which leads me 2 wonder Y certain players R in the lineup? This is what happens when u hv a scared coach more interested in making friends.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That was a sorry performance.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

If we drop points here it’s clearly on the cowardice of the coach. A bolder coach would’ve picked a much different lineup and we would’ve blown this game wide open in a stroller ..:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Our attackers need to play better, especially Laca and Ozil.

But overall as a team we need to be smart here and stop playing into Burnley’s hands, we need to spread the pitch and hold our positions, it is a matter of being disciplined and trusting one another. What Burnley want is a battle all over the pitch....the likes of Martinelli, Ozil and Auba must not get too drawn into that.

Personally the quicker we can get Auba upfront the better for me as I’m not feeling Lacazette at all.
To God be the glory
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

One shot on goal in the whole half...disgusting
Hope Arteta tears them a new one in his half time pep talk
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Sleaky72 wrote:If we drop points here it’s clearly on the cowardice of the coach. A bolder coach would’ve picked a much different lineup and we would’ve blown this game wide open in a stroller ..:
The forwards has been given 3 clear chances and refused to take any. A forward of the caliber of Auba and Laca should be doing better.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Team is not clicking because of Laca lazy play.Pepe need to come in for him. Martinelli can not play from the right side.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Skylolo wrote:Our attackers need to play better, especially Laca and Ozil.

But overall as a team we need to be smart here and stop playing into Burnley’s hands, we need to spread the pitch and hold our positions, it is a matter of being disciplined and trusting one another. What Burnley want is a battle all over the pitch....the likes of Martinelli, Ozil and Auba must not get too drawn into that.

Personally the quicker we can get Auba upfront the better for me as I’m not feeling Lacazette at all.
Huh?
Am I seeing right?
No way? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Sleaky72 wrote:If we drop points here it’s clearly on the cowardice of the coach. A bolder coach would’ve picked a much different lineup and we would’ve blown this game wide open in a stroller ..:
Laca aside for me there is nothing wrong with the Coach’s selection, and we should be 1 or 2 up but for poor finishing...

We lost our way after 20 minutes but there is no reason why we cannot come back in the second half and win this game.

When was the last time we won easily at Burnley? :dream:
To God be the glory
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cito wrote:
The forwards has been given 3 clear chances and refused to take any. A forward of the caliber of Auba and Laca should be doing better.
Maybe I need 2 simplify my words 4 u 2 grasp em better?
Did u actually read what I wrote B4 coming with ya sarcastic attitude?
Just chill Fam and watch the game ...
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

When you go to Burnley away you have to respect them by playing your season pro not cowardice of a coach. Give Laca another 15 mins if it doesn't pan out replace with Pepe.Ozil is taking all the places in midfield but Laca is not moving.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

ojafranpa wrote:Team is not clicking because of Laca lazy play.Pepe need to come in for him. Martinelli can not play from the right side.
Spot on....
To God be the glory
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So Bukayo is now a left back? O ma se o! :oops: :oops:

A once promising winger has now been straightjacketed into a left back! only God knows how his career would have gone?! The number of balon d'or he would have won... wow! This is so wicked and so unfair!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?